Blank Word docs???

neil

Legendary member
Help reqd please: :eek:

I have Word 2003. Not normally a problem but I find that a worddoc application form sent from a local college is received by me as a blank !

What can I do to rectify this (Their form is received by me (email) as an attachment of 802kb)

How can I rectify worddoc to get at the wording (ll I get is a blank page (one page) ?

Neil

I have Word 2003. Not normally a problem but I find that a worddoc application form sent from a local college is received by me as a blank !

What can I do to rectify this (Their form is received by me (email) as an attachment of 802kb)

How can I rectify worddoc to get at the wording (ll I get is a blank page (one page) ?

Neil

Are you sure they haven't sent a blank page?

Has text colour been ste to white?

Try saving as a text doc (use notepad) or open in notepad.

Last edited:

Neil
Open it in Wordpad, Open Office, or the free Word Viewer from the Microsoft site. Possibly you could upload it to an online office app like Google Apps and try viewing it from there.