Black swan BANNED.

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.A.T

Aug 17, 2011
What did he do? was he touting for business with his post about paid for meetings with clients? Has he had to resort to being a T/S brass again and is this what he meant by a fully paid meeting with a client? was he using T2W to front these services?
The mystery continues....:LOL:

seriously, I do hope the ban isn't permanent that would be a real shame(n)

Last edited:

Masquerade

Nov 28, 2007
This wouldn't have happened if he accepted my friend request.

Sep 9, 2011
You can't self-ban, but there are ways around that. :)

Poor old Swannybongo. Ironically, he was only just boasting about how he wouldn't be banned, but Truthseeker would be.

Who knows? He was going a bit nuts on that thread, I guess (and hope) it's only a temporary ban, I don't think he's done enough to get a permanent canning. He can be a bit nasty at times, but most people seem to enjoy rowing with him - I certainly do. It would be funny, given his obsession with multi-nics and resurrected members, if he had to come back under a new name :LOL:.

Seriously though, I hope he's not banned for good. First, whatever his faults, he is a bit of a character, and that's almost always good all round - for the members, the site owners, the advertisers, everybody. Secondly, his bark is almost certainly worse than his bite, and a few acerbic comments aside I bet he's not a bad old stick in real life. Thirdly, he contributes a lot to this site and seems to enjoy it. Enthusiastic members tend to be good whether you like them or not.

Finally, he's posted some much crap it would be a shame to see his slate wiped clean (only kidding Swanny :)).

Status
Not open for further replies.