Black swan BANNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to find about Black Swan, but couldn't find his profile. Is there a search box where I can search for members only. At the moment I can only search entire posts with lots of useless results (when I enter BLACK and SWAN there are thousands results - and not a single one with BLACK SWAN)
Anybody knows how to do it?
Thanks.

(and Tim even assured me they would be)
No he didn't and as usual you manipulate what was posted to suit your own agenda which is a bit worrying as I thought you were a Christian ? If so maybe you should revisit the the 9th commandment (as found in Exodus) as this is especially relevant where someone is being discredited based on false witness as opposed to just telling lies without a person being involved .

He stated that he would add his vote for removal or something similar but unfortunately he was outvoted.

Paul

Last edited:
No he didn't and as usual you manipulate what was posted to suit your own agenda which is a bit worrying as I thought you were a Christian ? If so maybe you should revisit the the 9th commandment (as found in Exodus) as this is especially relevant where someone is being discredited based on false witness as opposed to just telling lies without a person being involved .

He stated that he would add his vote for removal or something similar but unfortunately he was outvoted.

Paul

Have you lost the plot?

Quoting the bible at people on a trading forum?

Jesus Christ...

Ana - I'm organising a walk for charity here in Thailand in a few weeks. For victims of the recent flooding.

As you are in Columbia, do you think you could send me some marching powder for the walkers and a packet of nose flutes for the band?

I thought you were a Christian ?

:LOL:

if you think praying will get my post removed I might be prepared to give it a try. I would also concede that t2w acting with any sort of integrity would be a miracle, and enough to ensure my conversion.

Not at all I can remove it myself if I wanted to but you know full well that you do manipulate posts to suit your agenda and to give people a filtered impression of what happened. I just thought on this occasion I would not let it go unchallenged.

Paul

Not at all I can remove it myself if I wanted to but you know full well that you do manipulate posts to suit your agenda and to give people a filtered impression of what happened. I just thought on this occasion I would not let it go unchallenged.

I'm not manipulating anything. It is a matter of public record that certain people asked for posts to be removed, and that t2w denied those requests.

No manipulation, just cold hard facts.

I am not questioning that people have asked for posts to be removed as you say that is fact. However, it is also a matter of fact that Tim did not state that he assured you that your posts would be removed and that is the manipulation you have conveniently tried to make different to the actual fact of what was said.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.