Black swan BANNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah his tone was often acidic but that was cus he knew his stuff.

What a crock of sh*t. Swan has never once divulged anything of remote substance. Only the odd retrospective and a few shouts of grabbing 50pips before breakfast, 150pips before the afternoon swim etc

If he can trade he's never once proven it on these boards.

good riddance to bad rubbish.

Black Swan was a perpetual anti-lulzer - and pretty right wing about it too - without ever once contributing anything anti-lulz. The spectrum of worthwhile trading experience has not been reduced by his removal.

total waster, better off without.

What a crock of sh*t. Swan has never once divulged anything of remote substance. Only the odd retrospective and a few shouts of grabbing 50pips before breakfast, 150pips before the afternoon swim etc

If he can trade he's never once proven it on these boards.

Kerr Ching. Gauntlets are down for swan to prove he can trade on return.

What did he do? was he touting for business with his post about paid for meetings with clients? Has he had to resort to being a T/S brass again and is this what he meant by a fully paid meeting with a client? was he using T2W to front these services?
The mystery continues....:LOL:

seriously, I do hope the ban isn't permanent that would be a real shame(n)

swan was probably banned because he wouldn't kiss a.r.s.e unlike some desperate people trying to push their unless services, some of which has been going on for years and years and blatant is a scam but is still being promoted to this day

Who really cares if people try sell their services. As long as their isn't hundreds of threads selling sniper forex cr@p I don't really get why anyone gives a sh!t.

Possibly but more likely everything you have ever posted about people on here would also get removed if requested.

Paul

Not on the scale that it will do if this turns out as you have implied. Although I am not sure it will do as we have mostly usernames here that are not associated with anyone's name in the same way that Facebook is.

Paul

it says that the scheme is a couple years away, plenty of time to out scammers and thieves before this dodgy eu charter kicks in to protect them.

bring back the swan :D

Swan left of his own accord and was not banned as people seem to think.

Paul

yes, you can see that by his profile.

it's just a myth that started because he was indeed initially banned. then on return, flounced off, though he denied it was a flouncing in his leaving post after the ban, some members may have missed that post :whistling

Was it blackswan or Arabian that demanded all his posts be deleted? Seems they might get their way.

I certainly asked for my posts to be deleted (and Tim even assured me they would be), and yet when the request was made they refused.

Status
Not open for further replies.