Bitcoin - online fad or the future?

Happened a lot sooner than I imagined.

They'll need to pick the bones out of that and get the check off quickly.

a bitter tale of irrational exhuberance?
a bit too over mined?
people bit off more than they could chew

err

looks remarkably like nasdaq comp

from DvegaDtime

BIZj8wkCMAA4jeC.png

Last edited:
a bitter tale of irrational exhuberance?
a bit too over mined?
people bit off more than they could chew

err

Doesn't that happen all the time?

As with everything else, those who got in at the start, i.e. smart money, made a great return and as soon as the average joe jumped in smart money understood that the part is over (at least for now). Then average joe panics and runs away and smart money return.

FXCM has lost their way.
They hyped up their NDD style a few years ago and got away from dealing desks and at the same time widened their spreads. It was supposed to be infinitely better than a dealing desk. Recently they brought back the dealing desk with lower spreads (????), and now this.

Why would anyone with large amounts of money want to use a non regulated broker?? Especially if those same people just had their money in (nearly) non regulated Cyprus and got burned? They are the people FXCM is marketing to. Honestly, some people deserve to lose their money.

Peter

Two big problems for Bitcoin: hackers and, most of all, the law. When this kind of money will be uncomfortable, then the governments will try in every way to make it outlaw.

This is a new "invention" designed to get any one of us to part with our real monney (for what it's worth) to buy it. Paying for online products? I don't trust anything, much, but if I wanted to, I'd use Paypal or something similar.

apparently Theon Greyjoy and James Lannister have made allegiance to forge a new cartel for metals.......

i'm sorry

really really sorry

Do they have money/currency on Star Trek? :idea:

We are already looking at and seeing the future. :cool:

This is a new "invention" designed to get any one of us to part with our real monney (for what it's worth) to buy it. Paying for online products? I don't trust anything, much, but if I wanted to, I'd use Paypal or something similar.

I look at Paypal and credit cards as simply money portals for moving it around the place.

Bank accounts are effectively bitcoins if you remove the funny £$€uiqalls in front of the numbers. The mechanism behind the numbers is neither here or there.

All comes out in the wash with inflation, interest rates, currency rates and the printing press. Cigarettes and cocaine even.

I like tomatoes :)

If I could I would like to value every lil tink in tomatoes. :D

Addenda: I like peppers too. So yep tomatoes and peppers would be my choice.

Apparently Berlin has got bit coin mania now !!

Hello nutty new Weimar republic ?