Birmingham.

To all,

Apologies due to regulars being unavailable for one reason or another I have not been able to set another meeting date.

However there seems interest again on this board which is good, so can I suggest one of you 5 above take it upon yourselves to arrange something to your mutual benefit and availability?

How does that sound to you all? any advice on pubs, times etc. ask away.

hi all...ive been trading for about a 3 years now self taught would be nice to meet fellow day traders in the birmingham area.

Hey Bobbogh.. Sounds like a good idea to me. I've tried making this meet in the past but work commitments have kept getting in the way!

Maybe some point over the next 6 weeks?

You sound in a very similar situation to me, self taught - been trading about 3 and a half years...

sun_wants and bobbogh,

If you can arrange a date please don't forget to post here in case others are available (see post 81).

Will do if anyone has any sort of ideas meeting up just let us know... Would be good to meet up on regular basis as I'm an active trader an good to exchange views an news

Right, city centre; name a pub and lets do it.

Somewhere on Broad Street? Or are we good at trading and can afford a better place? A hotel bar maybe?

Lets get this going ASAP.

Hi,
I live in the Worcester area. Can you keep me informed. How about Jury's Inn, Broad Street?
Glynn

Walked past it many a time and have been curious. So yea, go for it.

Any idea for a date?

Midweek? Weekend? Evening?

Hi - haven't been on the forum for a while - did this ever happen?
If not, is there any interest in making it happen - I'm happy to suggest a time and place.

Sounds cool to me. I'm flexible for times, so its up to anyone else. As for location, nice and central in Brum...Somewhere nice preferably. I live right next to the Bullring so can get to most palces easily.

Personally I would suggest one of the quieter boozers down the side streets rather than the canalside. They can get very busy. I have been in several suitable ones but dunno the names of them! There are 2 or 3 on the canal that runs from the Mailbox to Brindley Place.

Hi - how about this Thursday early evening - about 6-00pm at the back of the mailbox - one of the bars overlooking the canal?

There's a little cafe that is on the canal path between The mailbox and Brindley Place. It's just next to the brick footbridge that crosses the canal towpath, next to the Gas Street entrance. Shall we meet there as I've always been curious?

But yes, I am free at the above time.