Birmingham.

Next Meeting at the Anchor 1pm this Saturday.

All interested in the Stockmarket welcome. Please post if you are coming.

Thursday 5th June at 4pm. for our next meeting.

Address: The Queen’s Arms
150 Newhall Street,
Birmingham.

This is a new venue for us so any newcomers will have to just turn up and have a scout around for 3 or 4 people at a table.

TONIGHT

I want to start a regular meeting for people who do, or want to take trading seriously. It will be an opportunity of talking about trading, sharing what we know and helping each other to become better and more profitable traders.

If all goes well, we'll meet every 3 weeks, so the next meeting will be the 10th June.

I'd like the main focus to be trading rather than investing. So we'll be looking at trades and strategies that last from minutes to a few days, not weeks or months.

I have organised a meeting room in a Hotel (with plenty of parking and easy to get to from the motorway) where we can have some privacy and plenty of room. Sandwiches and a drink will be laid on. There's a £5/head charge towards the room.

The Coleshill Hotel
152-156 High Street
Coleshill
B46 3BG

A bit late to advertise I know, but hopefully some of you will be able to make it.
I you have any questions, feel free to give me a call. Paul tel:07966924852

PT Group

Three weeks comes around so quickly.

We're going to move tomorrow evenings meeting to lunch time. Give me a ring for the time and venue (it's not a secret, just choosing a venure thats convenient for most people).

Cheers
Paul
07966 924852

Next Meeting is:

November 27th. (Thursday) at 12.30 am onwards at The Barton Arms. we plan to have a meal as well.

All welcome who have an interest in playing the stock-market.

Hi - I'm too late!!! Just found the forum and would like to meet traders in the area - am based in Solihull. Will look out for the next meeting.

Welcome you three, Solihull and Edgbaston look close enough Worcester a bit further but you will all be most welcome to come along to our next meeting and see what you think. It's all pretty informal.

Next meeting will probably be in January as we try to have one once a month, although that doesn't always work out.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Hi

could you also keep me update. As i am very new to trading.

THanks

If you go to the top of the page and click on "Thread Tools" then subscribe to this thread, you will be notified by email of any new postings here. :smart: