Bet on "20 minute Up/Down markets for Brent Crude Oil Futures" starts Jan 18

booz

Bet on "20 minute Up/Down markets for Brent Crude Oil Futures" starts Jan 18

"We are pleased to announce an addition to Betfair’s financial betting portfolio. From Monday 18th January we will be introducing 20 minute Up/Down markets for Brent Crude Oil Futures. They will operate in the same way as FTSE and WallSt markets, and will run from 09:00– 18:00 GMT, Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)."

Re: Bet on "20 minute Up/Down markets for Brent Crude Oil Futures" starts Jan 18

You know whats funny about Bet fair ?

Its really funny, your going to laugh so much ... its just so funny.

Wait; i can't stop laughing ...

Its called bet fair ... Wait for it; its called bet fair

&

That is so ironic because, wait for it, the reality is its bet unfair...

You can see the funny irony!

Hahaha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a serious note; Do they take some sort of commision for taking this trade? Some sort of spread ?

Why not just trade the Brent Crude Oil futures and close a position after 20-minutes ?

Re: Bet on "20 minute Up/Down markets for Brent Crude Oil Futures" starts Jan 18

Why is it unfair in your opinion?

i must admit that i totally stopped doing shortterm binaries on crude, too much crazy volatility for me. same with gold and silver.

I also remember my first trades with Tradefair :

They say : oh that is normal ,that one order is not filled every day .....

And the stoploss will not work , because we got the margincall 3 days later .....

That is more profitabel for the Bucketshops Shoting Gallery Sellers .....

You know whats funny about Bet fair ?

Its really funny, your going to laugh so much ... its just so funny.

Wait; i can't stop laughing ...

Its called bet fair ... Wait for it; its called bet fair

&

That is so ironic because, wait for it, the reality is its bet unfair...

You can see the funny irony!

Hahaha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a serious note; Do they take some sort of commision for taking this trade? Some sort of spread ?

Why not just trade the Brent Crude Oil futures and close a position after 20-minutes ?