Best Scanners For High Relative Volume

savagetrader

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum, but I've been studying day trading and the stock market for years casually and for the past few months assiduously. I'm really interested in finding more ways I can optimize my results. I have a small account and the moment and I'm trying to grow it enough to be a Pattern day trader and get around the PDT rule so I can make day trading a full time job and have more freedom to pursue my other interests, hobbies, etc. While watching a youtube video it came to my attention that it is possible to scan amongst stocks to see which ones have high relative volume compared to their average trading volume. I am highly interested in trading these stocks as more volume (especially bullish volume) often leads to more opportunity for profit. I currently use the TD Ameritrade TOS platform. Perhaps their scanner has parameters for this or someone can refer me to a free service that can do it for me. Regardless I would also be interested in hearing some ideas about how one would set up a scanner of this sort to find prime opportunities.

P.S. This is my first post and the forum is rather large and imposing. Sorry if there's some place I should have looked at before or if this has been clearly referenced elsewhere. I wish you all amazing profits!

Hello, FinViz has a free screener that allows screening of stocks using multiple parameters (relative volume is one of them). The quotes are delayed by 15 min for the free version - I think. Please feel free to check it out.