Best place in the world to trade?

No place like HOME

unless you are offering - er something nice like ///////// or a bit of ???????????
:LOL:

anyone else in bangkok ?
i love the low cost of living, quality of life, getting to spend all daytime with my newborn baby. ok, the late nights can be a drag, but at least I'm at home.
i would say visa problems are probably the biggest headache anyone is likely to face here

looking forward to S.E.T. index derivatives being launched here in Oct, (if not delayed again), might get to do some daylight trading ......

The rain in Spain........

"What's the connectivity like in Thailand?"......wavewidth is a periodic problem

Try Cornwall - it rains so much one has to stay indoors and trade.:confused:

What's the connectivity like in Thailand?

entire internet system seemed to crash last this morning about 4am leaving me exposed with open positions. worked out ok but was uncomfortable for a time I can tell you.
We signed up for 3MBPS when we moved into our new house but when the modem was installed they informed us that our village is restricted to only 1MBPS.
As with all things in Thailand, you just gotta go with the flow, there's no point getting upset (although being a hot-tempered Ulsterman I frequently do :eek: )

Are there any opinions as to where the best place in the world to trade from ?

What do you people out there reckon?

Southwold in Suffolk - aka Kensington-on-sea.

Lovely people, beautiful quiet beach, good pubs, nice restuarants, rolling countryside, fresh fish in the harbour everyday, it's own brewery (Adnams), golf course 5 minute walk from the town centre, funniest pier in the UK, multi-coloured beach huts (@ £25,000 each !!) an internet connection - I could go on...... (and frequently I do !! )

NK

Don't trade from NZ if you trade the UK sess... pain in the ****. :devilish: :cheesy:

Southwold in Suffolk - aka Kensington-on-sea.

Lovely people, beautiful quiet beach, good pubs, nice restuarants, rolling countryside, fresh fish in the harbour everyday, it's own brewery (Adnams), golf course 5 minute walk from the town centre, funniest pier in the UK, multi-coloured beach huts (@ £25,000 each !!) an internet connection - I could go on...... (and frequently I do !! )

NK

Southwold - Nick,both my sister and I are already married (to other people), so I think that disqualifies me ? :devilish:

Southwold - Nick,both my sister and I are already married (to other people), so I think that disqualifies me ? :devilish:

Afternoon Garry,

Because of the rising cost of mental healthcare, dentistry and plastic surgery to Suffolk County Council, that sort of thing was banned in the 1980's :LOL:

I believe it still thrives 'underground' though......

Dr.Ibex

Afternoon Garry,

Because of the rising cost of mental healthcare, dentistry and plastic surgery to Suffolk County Council, that sort of thing was banned in the 1980's :LOL:

I believe it still thrives 'underground' though......

Dr.Ibex

I love that line in League of Gentlemen when they're trying to find a mate for David. It's delivered pretty subtly but Edward says to Tubbs, something like "of course our mother was lucky, she didn't have this bother" :D :cheesy:

Tell me Nick, are you the Local Doctor ?

anyone else in bangkok ?
i love the low cost of living, quality of life, getting to spend all daytime with my newborn baby. ok, the late nights can be a drag, but at least I'm at home.
i would say visa problems are probably the biggest headache anyone is likely to face here.

Gave it some thought a while back, but as you say visa shinnanigans can be a bit of a nightmare, and the internet infrastructure seemed a bit iffy.

I love that line in League of Gentlemen when they're trying to find a mate for David. It's delivered pretty subtly but Edward says to Tubbs, something like "of course our mother was lucky, she didn't have this bother" :D :cheesy:

Tell me Nick, are you the Local Doctor ?
Haven't seen that flick - worth a look ?

I am a doctor, actually. Doctor of Iberian Volatility. (DIV)

Surgery has been good today. Pip pip (+72) :LOL:

Best place in the world to trade?

any place that have free wifi.. :cheesy: :cheesy:

or...

any beautiful beach with wireless internet (3G or sumthing).. :cheesy: :cheesy: