Best place in the world to trade?

yep. gotta agree with zarif on that one.

I lived in Thailand for 2 years b4 coming back to the UK.

I'm going back there as soon as I can afford to, hopefully for good.

Currently Surrey with my family - they are what really matter.
After all our adult kids leave home..................or even before, we'll spend English winters somewhere between Marco Island and Siesta Key along the Gulf Coast of Florida, English Autumns in Andalucia and back home for Spring and Summer.

IndexTycoon-

G Cayman is boring as hell IMO. Nothing but banks, 3 bars a nightclub and a few golf courses. Beach is ok. Nice place, shame about the night life.

Miami is near by and thats bangin'

Italy gets my vote - or Spain

I agree with Mr C and BBB, Florida's where it's at.

Miami or Miami Beach. Nice weather, babes galore, no income tax, great nightlife and cheap (certainly cheaper than London). English language, plenty flights back to Blighty.
Time Zone's perfect as well. :cheesy:

But watch out for hurricanes.

The Beyonder said:
I agree with Mr C and BBB, Florida's where it's at.

Miami or Miami Beach. Nice weather, babes galore, no income tax, great nightlife and cheap (certainly cheaper than London). English language, plenty flights back to Blighty.
Time Zone's perfect as well. :cheesy:

But watch out for hurricanes.

I am still curious Salty, why Bahrain???????????

I lived in Newzealand for a year, I would probably go back there. In fact when I have enough cash I will :)

Need about £300,000 to get residency as an investor

I Have A Dream!

I HAVE A DREAM!
But is it feasible? I want to buy a 40ft American RV and travel the world.
Could I have satellite internet connection and trade on the move?
If the answer is yes, We're off next spring!
regards, G McA

New Zealand is great but a crap place to trade from due to the time differences.

I really do think you have to trade around the US.

JonnyT

You're all wrong!;)

Canada is the place to be. Fantastic scenery, great people, EST, not nearly as much crime or problems as the states but just as cheap.

Miami???? Are you mad? Its a dump and there are shedloads of murders there if you do so much as take a wrong turn off the main strip.

moneyfool,
Naples is fine and the beaches are good. Though it's the only place in the States where a hotel tried putting through multiple credit card slips after we returned to the UK........
If you've got a four bedder, three bathroom, lanai, pool, double garage in a quiet community, do privmail me with details. Do the local regs allow letting as we 'd only want it three months per year and odd other times?

Funny, I'm off to a 4 bed 3 Bathroom villa in Naples in March!!!

I've never been to the States so I really do hope Naples is nice. I'm going to need it after a week with the kids in Orlando.

JonnyT

It's a nice place, Paul. You'll enjoy it. Go via Tampa Bay across a beautiful bridge - Sunshine Skyway I think it's called.
Richard

Go down to Siesta Key for the day. Long beautiful beaches - get a sandwich lunch from the delis on the Circle. Days last forever down there and the sun sets magnificently - better than anywhere I've ever been except Tobago

Last edited: