Best form of Analysis

halfstep

Hi, what I would like is not a mechanical technical system. I want to learn an comprehensive form of analysis.

I have experimented with Elliott Wave, so far the results have been ok. What other ways of analysis method you guys use and have been successful at it?

Harmonics, Ganns Wave, Wolfe Wave, price action etc.?

I tend to believe that forms of analysis are never definitive in and of themselves, but rather multiple forms and types should be used to form a complete picture. I have just begun to understand the powerful implications of Elliott Wave, and I know there is a lot of work on Cycle analysis, and would be more interested in hearing if anyone has used Fast Fourier Transform analysis.

I tend to believe that forms of analysis are never definitive in and of themselves, but rather multiple forms and types should be used to form a complete picture. I have just begun to understand the powerful implications of Elliott Wave, and I know there is a lot of work on Cycle analysis, and would be more interested in hearing if anyone has used Fast Fourier Transform analysis.

hi, can you elaborate more on your thoughts about trading in general? What is cycle analysis and the FFT you are talking about?

Elliott wave rocks
thanks

I used Wolfe Wave it has Wolfe Wave. It has the same principle as Elliot Wave, but better to use in stable markets

Support and resistance with price action and volume. You can check out my journal to see what I'm talking about.