Best forex charts out there today

Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GBPUSD has been very shaky with the Greek issue and markets will continue to be volatile while fiscal cliff is in discussion.

UK jobs at 9.30 / UK inflation report at 10.30 and US retail sales at 1.30.

I am long the gbpusd from here but I'm not giving it much room and will take it off if I don't have a buffer in front of jobs. Not a time to get loaded up long.

If we break 159, we should test 160 - a potential good short t that point.

Mike

Markets waiting on Greece so forex is a little tough here at the start of the week so watch the euro for direction, if gbpusd holds 160 tomorrow I will buy and look to see if we can move towards 161.

Mike

I'm looking to short eurusd at 12940/50 area. If it works I will hold and look to see if we can drop to 125 next week and maybe more.

what are you seeing in the markets?

Mike

dow next move - I will buy pull backs for now but looking for weakness at the highs Ow.ly - image uploaded by @TradeTheEasyWay (TradeTheEasyWay.com)

So if this scenario works out we will see a string US$ and need to watch out for euro shorts

I'm not trading forex much here apart form the gbpjpy which is good for day trading (buying lows) at this Point. Dow and oil are cleaner charts right now with great volatility.

Any resolution in the cliff and markets could fly into this resistance and at some point MAY create good shorting opportunities.

More on this as we go along the road.

Mike

cadchf doing ok, stop nearly triggered but chf say they may charge negative interest on balances!

I was in too early / stop a bit too tight on gbpjpy but took oil and ftse as they cam off the lows

I missed the entries for a the main yen and usd pairs, they reversed late US session and saw buying in Asia session with news from China.

A crucial week with heavy buying in Asia last night so after I finished scanning I thought I'd share my views with you...

Wed prep - YouTube

Mike

markets holding up well, I think eurusd is a buy at 12925 and gbpusd is a buy at 16050

Mike

Hi Mike,
I didn't take your trade EUR/USD .
I'm still Bearish this pair and now that it has reached more resistance I was wondering if you had taken profit on your long ? or whether you thought this was likely to go up anymore.
:?:

Hi, we have a very bullish Dow and weak US$ here as we head into fed day tomorrow.
130 is a big 'wall' for the euro but I will keep buying pull backs until it stops working or I get a sell signal (no sign of a signal here).

Mike

Very slow as usual today (Friday;, even Congress has packed up for Christmas after today.

The Dow has hit a wall of resistance on Wednesday high and fallen back so with this I would expect some recovery in the US$.

Oil is flat so overall their is no direction in these markets so I'm going to wait until we see if there is any conviction early next week.

Mike