Best forex charts out there today

Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 x euro sessions in a row, gbp held up so took trade off ahead of the inflation data for break even. Looks like we could be heading for a bullish move out of the session as we head to the US session on the back of support for the euro.

All eyes in german data in 5 mins.

Flat right now.

Mike

looks like a good move Mike,can you please put entry level as well when you take the trade,thanks

2 hrs buying usdcad - rev bars in eur & gbp - NY will not support Asia's - to me 60 min set ups are great based on fibs alone <<

The usdcad has stopped me out and thrown a hammer on the daily chart but the risk / reward isn't there for a trade.

Dow made the highest close for the year so far but it's still a narrow range.

My main focus tomorrow will be the gbp with UK jobs data out; if we break today's low we could go to 151.

I will also be looking to get postioned in the usdcad to see if it's worth holding over for a break up.
IF the usdcad does set up that will probably involve the dow failing so I will watch for dow weakness in my analaysis.

Mike

Attachments

• gbp daily.jpg
    gbp daily.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 234
Euro session, short eur from 12798 in the trading room and long usdcad, waiting for pull back to short dow.

Looks like Italy is about to geta downgrade.

Mike

Euro session, short eur from 12798 in the trading room and long usdcad, waiting for pull back to short dow.

Looks like Italy is about to geta downgrade.

Mike

Mike,this is totally unacceptable, we asked you to make a few live calls,all you have done is tell us what you did do and very late at that. You are supposed to have a method that makes good pips every day.All we do is ask that you are honest and prove yourself,you said you agreed and understood why we ask these questions.

HI LF,

This format doesn't allow me to make calls that efficiently so I think your criticism is unfair.

The short triggered at 7.55am, by the time I'd called it, taken the trade, set the target and started to manage the trade, and got to this site, it was at least half over.

The reason why I posted it is becuase I expected follow through, but it reversed on the Asian mkt support level and data was due so we took profits. Then the IMF stepped in and the action took on a very different look. This was all identified in the room.

If you want to join me in my trading room for the euro sesison (7.45am till 10am gmt) just send me a message. Or I can just tweet if that's easier (tradetheeasyway).

Mike

gbp is dropping from major daily resistance and aud 4 hr bar is a short sell signal IF it closes here / lower in 5 mins

. Mike

This is the kind of set up I like where risk reward is good with very little capital on the table.

Mike :clover:

Attachments

• cadjpy.jpg
    cadjpy.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 385
Update on swing trades:
Got the usdcad all wrong but this call is working so far.

Great chart, real compression of price before it broke.

Called the eursek short at the weekend in my video, that's moving out well.

Attachments

• cadjpyupdate.jpg
    cadjpyupdate.jpg
    340.6 KB · Views: 611
I still think US$ is due a bounce.

I'm long usdcad and cadjpy, doing ok but not great so far.

My chart this week is usdchf. Entry as per the chart pic,

Wish me luck,

Mike Hamilton :clover:

Attachments

• usdchf.jpg
    usdchf.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 645
Update so far on trades I've posted in last 8 days:

CADJPY - see chart +100 and still in (long)
USDCAD - stop out -90 (long)
USDCHF - stop out -45 (long)

weekend end analysis - was looking for bounce in USD and drop in US equities.

Swing trades posted in my members video in same period (not in T2W)
GBPAUD - +35 and still in (long)
AUDUSD - +110 and still in (long)
AUDCAD - +30 and still in (short)

Cocoa - + 390
Sugar - +122

Total = +652 in swing trade account (ex stocks) with 5 trades still open as listed.

A GBP trade I took in my room today, blue arrows are entries.
click here 2012-01-24_1432 - MikeHamilton's library

Attachments

• cadjpy update.jpg
    cadjpy update.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 270
I did a quick video review on this gbpaud.

What do you think?

T2W_GBPAUD.mp4 - YouTube

Mike

Mike Im still not happy

I appreciate the offer of a couple of hours in your room,nut what would I really see.for the money you are charging? I would expect more proof of your performance. If you were charging say £100 or £30 pcm for your info then I wouldn't be complaining.you have claimed to have good methods that work early morning etc. Can we see more live examples of this please. Whats the harm in posting a few live trades on here, it only takes 15 seconds to write and post and you could have most of the post ready in advance.10 live trades on here could be great for your business. Thanks

Hi LF,

I understand your scepticism, that's why I suggested you come and watch me trade (no cost).
When I'm trading 2 or more accounts in front of a room of people, posting in a forum like this is not easy. I'm being asked a lot of questions and managing the trading so it's tough to go off and do something else. I give a lot of support to traders which is very demanding so this forum which is why I started it mainly for swing trading ideas so I don't sprewad myself too thinnly.

I've left myself a note for this and will try it out; but my priority will alsways be to those in the room.

Mike