Best Exit Strategies for Forex market ?

I agree. Obviously how you pick the ones that matter to you depends on your individual strategy, but that's the gist of it.

totally ok for scalping ...fast and simple...if you get luxury of trading higher TF's you can add a lot of subtlety to increase returns over time .....

hiii guys ,i think best exit strategy would be previous ranges and their support and resistance......

totally ok for scalping ...fast and simple...if you get luxury of trading higher TF's you can add a lot of subtlety to increase returns over time .....

I agree. But that depends on your strategy and your disposition, some people don't have the patience to keep long-term positions open.

I agree. But that depends on your strategy and your disposition, some people don't have the patience to keep long-term positions open.

like me............it is like watching paint dry ......

My reaction is a little different, I am too anxious to wait. I prefer shorter term positions so I can close them and go to sleep without worrying how the market will move while I am not watching it.

I always exit when my stop loss or take process is touched so long as my initial analysis remain valid. If factors in the market change, the I can do an immediate close

I always exit when my stop loss or take process is touched so long as my initial analysis remain valid. If factors in the market change, the I can do an immediate close

i scalp most of the time these days.....timing of the move once in trade is a definite big big factor for me ......i haven’t analysed it in detail but i’m pretty sure my exits early when the trade stalls have saved me a lot more than leaving the trade in motion and hoping momentum continues

N

That is what I do as well, for the most part. I follow my trading plan, but if I suspect that fundamentals may cause a drastic change I close my positions. Being adaptive is just as important as being disciplined.