Best EA unbiased truth

Does anyone have a set file for Volatility Scalp that can deliver anything similar to the account shown at TadawulFX?

I have been playing for days with ALL the CHF EAs presented on this thread as being the same thing, using the TadawulFX platform and cannot get near what that live account shows. That includes the Caspian EA variants posted here!

Ahouman, can you verify that the EA you have purchased is the same as that posted here as being the Caspian EA, and are you getting the same results as Account # : 999344495 that you are telling everyone to look at?

Dear Sir
Finlay some one found that what I say. Non of EA can worked like CaspianEA. All I want to say is that you mustn't verdict them because they are from Iran and if you say that they do nothing then put some thing here to prove yourself. they put tadawuifx account and still I do not see any EA can have any resul near that in an account like that. And I am so happy that finaly some one apply and say that.

As you know that real data is a bit different from demo but in tadawulfx it is minimum and the result in real is near 60% up in this month.

Best regards.

Dear Sir
Finlay some one found that what I say. Non of EA can worked like CaspianEA. All I want to say is that you mustn't verdict them because they are from Iran and if you say that they do nothing then put some thing here to prove yourself. they put tadawuifx account and still I do not see any EA can have any resul near that in an account like that. And I am so happy that finaly some one apply and say that.

As you know that real data is a bit different from demo but in tadawulfx it is minimum and the result in real is near 60% up in this month.

Best regards.

So, are you saying that NONE of the EA's posted on this thread are the Caspian EA?

Have you compared the files?

I am not claiming that they are not, simply that I have not been able to emulate that performance, and I don't care where anyone is from.

So, are you saying that NONE of the EA's posted on this thread are the Caspian EA?

Have you compared the files?

I am not claiming that they are not, simply that I have not been able to emulate that performance, and I don't care where anyone is from.

Dear Sir
I do not know that Caspian made on their code or not because I cant brake the code, all I say is that even they made an expert on their code, non of them can gain profit like Caspian. And they do something nice and made a very good profitable expert therefore they are not SCAM as some people say.

dear treberk
please tell me is that file you attach exactly same as ea that ehsan parsa sales? (CaspianEA.CHF v2.1)

Seems we are both not getting answers, mate. We've both asked for verification of the files.

I have asked for a set file that will give similar performance to the live statement running the Caspian EA. So far, with the files we have, I have optimized twice and only gotten about 1/2 the return that account is showing.

What we do not know of course, is whether the live account shown has more than one instance of the EA running on the one pair with slightly different settings, which could possibly double the return, as you only see the trades, not what is producing them, not even the magic number.

I'd love to put this to bed once and for all!

which parameter in the Caspian robot allow to open lot more flexible like 0.11 or 0.45 instead of 0.1 0.2 0.3

Hello Traders with Caspian EA.
Do not trust the demo account results traded by Caspian EA. I bought Caspian EA for $500.00 and Installed on real account and on demo account in tadawulfx.
Real money account can not make money so I stoped it when demo account makes money.
I asked to tadawul by chatting and why real money account is different from demo account results, they said that demo account shows just how to trade the forex.

Again, do not trust the demo account results.
Happy trading

Hi Ahouman,
Can you show us the login and read only password infomation for your real money account?
If you can, why don't you open business for management accounts
If can not, we do not trust what you say about Caspian EA results.
Thanks

Last edited:
I have been all over the internet trying to find truly unbiased reviews on the best EA's for Forex trading. I'm tired of endless reading that wreaks of affiliate, product promotion, etc.
Where are the real reviews on what EA's truly work?

Hi willsell

walk your own path, research, research and then research some more....find the things that seem to make more sense than others to you and go with them

challenge everything you read ....believe no-ones claims ever.....as someone wise has already said here its all out there to be learned just piece it together....theres no free ride out there, time and application is what is needed.

this site has some great threads past and present and of course there are amazing other forums to investigate as well...it wont be a straight line either, just let it flow as you come across each interesting post and thread and just keep hammering away at those new areas you keep bumping into..about the third time round you will start to find things sticking that make sense from the last 2 turns....then you have the makings of your "edge".....the rest is fine tuning, money management and experience ;)

N

Last edited:
An example.....

This guy is excellent and offers all for free.....hes just released a Free E-book in latest newsletter that just about says it all about trading and becoming the best of the best

http://www.yourtradingcoach.com/

perhaps one to start at and learn a little about price action....

good luck on your journey (y)

N

Hello Traders with Caspian EA.
Do not trust the demo account results traded by Caspian EA. I bought Caspian EA for $500.00 and Installed on real account and on demo account in tadawulfx.
Real money account can not make money so I stoped it when demo account makes money.
I asked to tadawul by chatting and why real money account is different from demo account results, they said that demo account shows just how to trade the forex.

Again, do not trust the demo account results.
Happy trading
Hello, may I ask how much was your capital at Tadawulfx to run the Caspian ?
I am planning to put 2k and let it run live

Nicole,
I have wired to my account $1,000.00 first time and wired $1,000.00 again a week later. total $2,000.00. someone charged $24.00 fees to wire to my account.
But you can trade with 1K or 2k. you know it's depend on what is your lot size to start with. tadawulfx has 0.05, 0.1, 0.15, 0.05 increment.

now a little over $3,500.00. I made $1,500.00 for last 6 weeks. not with caspian EA. I have lost with caspian EA.
Good luck and happy trading.
Young

Nicole,
I have wired to my account $1,000.00 first time and wired $1,000.00 again a week later. total $2,000.00. someone charged $24.00 fees to wire to my account.
But you can trade with 1K or 2k. you know it's depend on what is your lot size to start with. tadawulfx has 0.05, 0.1, 0.15, 0.05 increment.

now a little over $3,500.00. I made $1,500.00 for last 6 weeks. not with caspian EA. I have lost with caspian EA.
Good luck and happy trading.
Young

What EA are you using, if you don't mind me asking?

Jesus - has anyone mentioned CaspianEA yet on this thread or is it me....just that one in the universe then ? :eek:

N

http://avscarter.com/

The Caspian people said that the above broker will allow Caspian trade freely without delay, requote or slippage, has anyone tried it out ?

@youngchan : Yes I also interested in knowing which robot made you 1.5k during last 6 months ? I may have that robot but not yet realize it's full potential

EAs and unbiased truth simply don't go together. Even when a person thinks they are telling the truth they may be wrong because it takes a very long time to conclude that an EA really works and there are bound to be periods when pure luck produces profits for while. When you realise that the sellers of the top EAs can make a million a year from the sales, the truth is hard to come by! I would think it fairly certain that they don't bother trading themselves, though...

With the huge numbers in operation and given the fact that the settings are adjustable, there will always be reports of people making a profit. Rather like there will always be monkeys making a profit if you have enough of them trading.

The bottom line is that all these threads about EAs are full of Rookies and Newbies - what does that tell you? It tells me that they don't work and that only beginners fall for the scam. If an EA really worked, the big trading companies would pay big bucks for it. Do you guys really imagine that the multibillion dollar trading companies have an EA from ClickBank?

But you still think it's possible to 'get rich while you sleep'.

EAs and unbiased truth simply don't go together. Even when a person thinks they are telling the truth they may be wrong because it takes a very long time to conclude that an EA really works and there are bound to be periods when pure luck produces profits for while. When you realise that the sellers of the top EAs can make a million a year from the sales, the truth is hard to come by! I would think it fairly certain that they don't bother trading themselves, though...

With the huge numbers in operation and given the fact that the settings are adjustable, there will always be reports of people making a profit. Rather like there will always be monkeys making a profit if you have enough of them trading.

The bottom line is that all these threads about EAs are full of Rookies and Newbies - what does that tell you? It tells me that they don't work and that only beginners fall for the scam. If an EA really worked, the big trading companies would pay big bucks for it. Do you guys really imagine that the multibillion dollar trading companies have an EA from ClickBank?

But you still think it's possible to 'get rich while you sleep'.

@10kloser : agree with you that serious traders won't use a clickbank robot but look at above review, there is a real time statement that show stable income from Caspian. The fact is we must find a truly genuine broker that can handle Caspian trades without any barriers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why believe this crook who is selling a bunch of other people's Forex products illegally?

Oh, it's YOU! You are the crook illegally selling other people's stuff and claiming to give an honest report! LOL.

Anybody can make up stuff like that to convince people who are after something for nothing to part with $147:

"If you pay 147$ you will receive (all are legal copy and come with valid Clickbank receipt) Ivybot, Fapturbo+FapturboExpertGuide, Megadroid robot, Forex Rebellion system, Caspian robot(my best EA), Stealth Forex System, Sniper Forex, Euro-Blaster robot, Forex Hitman, Forex Mafioso, Forex Assasin, ForexDetector, Joury-EA, Forex autopilot, LMT Formula, Forex Confidante, Forex Conqueror, 10 minute forex wealth builder, 5 ema system, London Forex Rush system and Blade Strategies. Drop your email in memo note, all will arrive within few minutes.Check my feedback|What others say? Click to Pay "

Only fools would believe this guy can be trusted. Really, the dumbness of people knows no limits!

nicoleboobin you are part of the EA scam and a crook!

This is an interesting tale of lies. it seems that the Caspian EA is an exact copy of the freely available VS_Eurocross which you can legitimately download here: www.4shared.com/file/101857089/6d88b8ef/VS_EuroCross_d05.html

You can also see the original author complaining that Caspian was stolen from his code here: http://volatily-scalp.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
Why believe this crook who is selling a bunch of other people's Forex products illegally?

Oh, it's YOU! You are the crook illegally selling other people's stuff and claiming to give an honest report! LOL.

Anybody can make up stuff like that to convince people who are after something for nothing to part with $147:

"If you pay 147$ you will receive (all are legal copy and come with valid Clickbank receipt) Ivybot, Fapturbo+FapturboExpertGuide, Megadroid robot, Forex Rebellion system, Caspian robot(my best EA), Stealth Forex System, Sniper Forex, Euro-Blaster robot, Forex Hitman, Forex Mafioso, Forex Assasin, ForexDetector, Joury-EA, Forex autopilot, LMT Formula, Forex Confidante, Forex Conqueror, 10 minute forex wealth builder, 5 ema system, London Forex Rush system and Blade Strategies. Drop your email in memo note, all will arrive within few minutes.Check my feedback|What others say? Click to Pay "

Only fools would believe this guy can be trusted. Really, the dumbness of people knows no limits!

nicoleboobin you are part of the EA scam and a crook!

This is an interesting tale of lies. it seems that the Caspian EA is an exact copy of the freely available VS_Eurocross which you can legitimately download here: www.4shared.com/file/101857089/6d88b8ef/VS_EuroCross_d05.html

You can also see the original author complaining that Caspian was stolen from his code here: http://volatily-scalp.blogspot.com/
Mind your word sir, you are insulting other ! You are doing nonsense investigation

That's just BS. The fact is that you are illegally selling other people's products.

So, that makes you a petty criminal and not to be trusted at all.