Best Charting Package

ilia king

327 0
I have recently opened an account with FXCM, and found their charting horrible, for me. Would anyone recommend any charting packages that I could use: Tahoe charts?

Many Thanks

Ilia

bottomdollar

217 1
I like Sierra Charts.. the software is pretty cheap.. £15 for 6 months. However, you will need a datafeed either from myTrack or IB.
The best package i think is Esignal but that's expensive... good luck

ilia king

327 0
Thanks BD, sadly I have an account with FXCM so I couldn't get an IB Datafeed, Esignal is pretty expensive for me, like you said. I like the chart in GFT's Deal Book FX Demo, thinking of using those as it comes with a data feed but ..... Doors Still Open.

Cheers

Ilia

Jdax

39 2
I prefer Oanda charts to FXCM (more user friendly and more facilities) but you may find prices vary a bit second by second so that could rule it out.

The Demo is free and unlimited so consider it as a free feed ?. Try www.oanda.com

good luck

jfran

13 0
Have you tried the metatrader charts, you can open a demo account with them and use their charts... the charts have lots of indicators etc..download link http://fxservice.com/docs/mtsetup.exe

rgds

Jim

ilia king

327 0
Thanks Jfran, Jdax I have tried Oanda and Metatrader however I think that for my needs the demo Deal Book FX would suite me. Many thanks to everyone who has contributed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock