Beginners Guide to Fundamental Analysis

DB0404

18 0
Hi,

I am looking to start practice trading using fundamental analysis.

I have a limited knowledge on fundamental analysis, so thought it would be better to assume I know NOTHING about FA other then what it is.

Does anyone have a link to online resources to read to get started, books to buy etc?

What should I be looking for when using FA, what resources should I be using, how do I interpret the data etc.

Many Thanks

ps I have read all of the t2w New Trader stickys. If anyone knows of any other threads that will be of help feel free to link :)

wino59

126 12
Hi,

I am looking to start practice trading using fundamental analysis.

I have a limited knowledge on fundamental analysis, so thought it would be better to assume I know NOTHING about FA other then what it is.

Does anyone have a link to online resources to read to get started, books to buy etc?

What should I be looking for when using FA, what resources should I be using, how do I interpret the data etc.

Many Thanks

ps I have read all of the t2w New Trader stickys. If anyone knows of any other threads that will be of help feel free to link :)

Jim Cramer has good books out on fundamental analysis...This is pretty much how he made his career. Just google Jim Cramer books.

nile_croc

120 21
Two books: How to Make Money in Stocks and The Intelligent Investor. Both are competing philosophies on stocks, but you'll learn!

ukdaytrader

273 5
Two books: How to Make Money in Stocks and The Intelligent Investor. Both are competing philosophies on stocks, but you'll learn!

You need to understand accounting first if you are doing fundamental analysis. Start with a simple company like CROX or something.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock