BeginnerJoe vs domgilberto1989 trading contest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I am. Oh how I long for the day when I can be a real trader instead, then I can go around forums challenging people to trading contests. :LOL:

Im not going round challenging everyone im challenging you Pazienza and Bj because your morons? It also makes me feel good putting you in your place?

Do it with real accounts? Im not wasting any time...

Im not going round challenging everyone im challenging you Pazienza and Bj because your morons? It also makes me feel good putting you in your place?

Do it with real accounts? Im not wasting any time...

Real or demo is not the point Dilbert. You are challenging people to a contest.

If you can't work out how idiotic that makes you sound, I strongly suggest you have a good, long think before going any further.

Real or demo is not the point Dilbert. You are challenging people to a contest.

If you can't work out how idiotic that makes you sound, I strongly suggest you have a good, long think before going any further.

Explain to me in more detail how you think that makes me look idiotic and not the person trolling around (BJ and yourself) completely randomly expressing your opinion whether Im right or wrong and then when questioned yourself you believe you can simply turn it on its head by calling me an idiot?

Do you see how daft your thought process is and the only reason why im typing back to you is to understand how your mind works?

Im not going round challenging everyone im challenging you Pazienza and Bj

Well, you have to be qualified to challenge me. I can't be going into contests with any joe blows who come along and waste my time. I am a busy man. Show me a real account statement. If your performance is good enough, I will accept your challenge in a real account.

Explain to me in more detail how you think that makes me look idiotic and not the person trolling around (BJ and yourself) completely randomly expressing your opinion whether Im right or wrong and then when questioned yourself you believe you can simply turn it on its head by calling me an idiot?

Do you see how daft your thought process is and the only reason why im typing back to you is to understand how your mind works?

Do you really need me to explain this?

I trade for a reason. See if you can work out what that might be. I'll give you a clue - it has nothing to do with winning contests on forums. :LOL:

Better yet, stay quiet until you have learned to approach this like an adult. Unless you are also trying to win the 'Forum's Biggest Chump' contest - in which case, there's some stiff competition, but you're definitely in contention. :LOL:

Well, you have to be qualified to challenge me. I can't be going into contests with any joe blows and waste my time. I am a busy man. Show me a real account statement. If your performance is good enough, I will accept your challenge in a real account.

Ok, truce now, I don't want to argue with you both any more. It was idiotic and wrong of me to assume you might find some time to participate in a bit of fun and learn a thing or two.

Can we just forget about it?

Admin can you close this thread please.

Do you really need me to explain this?

I trade for a reason. See if you can work out what that might be. I'll give you a clue - it has nothing to do with winning contests on forums. :LOL:

Better yet, stay quiet until you have learned to approach this like an adult. Unless you are also trying to win the 'Forum's Biggest Chump' contest - in which case, there's some stiff competition, but you're definitely in contention. :LOL:

Ok thanks for your feedback.

ok, truce now, i don't want to argue with you both any more. It was idiotic and wrong of me to assume you might find some time to participate in a bit of fun and learn a thing or two.

reverse

Ok, truce now, I don't want to argue with you both any more. It was idiotic and wrong of me to assume you might find some time to participate in a bit of fun and learn a thing or two.

I think you are chickening out. I already use a real account. My call outs are my real trades.

Great victory Joe. You've humiliated Dilbert, proven you're the better trader and, let's face it, the better man.

Status
Not open for further replies.