Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crude Oil ................ Fibo's all time final target has be $10 ........... since 2008

U.S. oil's May contract has just gone negative, plunging 154% and trading at negative $10 a barrel
Published: April 20, 2020 at 2:23 p.m. ET

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Crude Oil ................ Fibo's all time final target has be $10 ........... since 2008

U.S. oil's May contract has just gone negative, plunging 154% and trading at negative $10 a barrel
Published: April 20, 2020 at 2:23 p.m. ET

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But I never said it would trade at negative $10/barrel - I said positive $10/b :):):) I would never have dreamed that a splendid commodity such as Crude would go negative

Be ready for warps ................. now THEY will pay us to fill up our gas tanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now I'm really rolling on the floor and can't get up :):):)

Father, I knew it would be bad, really bad, I mean downright bad and deep deflation ................ but I didn't expect it to go like this with Crude Oil. No Sir, I did not expect THIS negative stuff.

U.S. oil's May contract just marked history, plunging about 300% to settle negative $37.63 a barrel
Published: April 20, 2020 at 2:37 p.m. ET

Get a load of what FIBO said in the definition of DEFLATION

It is a total drying up of DEMAND

Now with this in mind have a look at Crude Oil. DEMAND is off a cliff and still falling.

Yikes!!!!!!

Exciting Times?

You're damn straight! Nobody has experienced such since at least 75 million years ago in the collapse of the Galactic Confederation of Planets, a system of 76 planets with an average population of 280 billion per planet.

The Tulip Mania BEAR market was mild in comparison and the Great Depression bigger than the Tulip Mania. Then came the 2008 crash that was huge, but this one here ..................................... yikes.

Look at the destruction and desolation in a mere 21 days of decline. Such is the power of PRICE ACTION that nobody here appreciates. Just a 3 -week decline in Price can generate soooooooooooooooooooooo much action on the Fundamental side of the equation on the ground in the physical universe.

Sharky can now buy Saudi Arabia for 5 bucks. He might have to wait a few months to buy Russia because Russia has been loading up on real money aka Gold so can last much much longer than SAudi with crashed oil revenue

India must be licking its chops, ditto for Thigh-Land .................. very oil dependent. When my girls want to fillup their SUVs (all bought by Fibo for them as gifts) they now don't have to maon and groan about paying 2,000 Baht to fill up the tank with diesel. heck it had already gone down quite a bit, but now .......................... near zero? Come on, Father, this is way too much!

The girls are in glee with my COMMAND .................. forget about Gold, don't buy no more, just load up on US Dollars. Now for the first time in their lives they are starting to see the value in one USD - its 33 Baht to the dollar - they could never grapple with this but now with the mental premium added to the Dollar a a SAFE HAVEN ................ they are in hog heaven.

Thai Baht is cash too and is good to hold and very much needed for day to day expenses. But the Dollar? People will kill for it in a few months if not earlier.

The happiest command they have received from Big Joe? Start HOUSE hunting for the houses owned by AMERICANS :ROFLMAO: Why? Becasue Americans own the biggest houses on huge land with waterfalls and whatnot and gardens galore - an unrealizable dream for these girls from poor families.

5 cents on the dollar in months to a year .................. already Fibo has been called and offered a 50% firesale .................. my counteroffer 15 cents on the dollar and I'm ready to buy. All titles go on the girls' name as Chanote title as for sure Thigh-Land will hammer all foreigners out of the country a the crisis deepens. There will be a revolt.

One thing nobody can do is take a Chanote title away from an owner. This they will never be able to do. fibo has already thought this thru' from years ago in the planning stage for exactly such a scenario for accumulation real estate of epic proportions - not for me, I don't give a fck about ownership - this is for those that did not BAN Fibo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sharky & Trader333 .................

Last week the Dow, SPX & Dow Transports had already taken out the Macd trendline on 1H - but the Nasdaq and QQQ had not. Well, it just did.

QQQ is now on board.

None of this prevents a further rally up a bit higher. Why? Becasue there is still bullish steam in the rally, a superabundance of +VE optimism. Why? Becasue the rally mimics the previous bull market of 10 years which as we know was loaded to the hilt with bullishness. This bullishness therefore has to dissipate first before the bearish wave takes hold. I'm too young to have this sort of experience so I too have to learn, as this is EPIC.

1587412594830.png

For sharky & Trader333:

Hope you guys know what the Russel 2000 index is ..................... any way, like so many other indexes that made it up to 50% or 61.8% (golden ratio) retracement for the rally, thi cat the Russel did not only that but did a perfect hit on April 14.

In case anybody is wondering why Fibonacci Math is used for Waves .... ???? it the math foundation of WAVES of THE UNIVERSE which includes brain waves, heart waves, blood flow waves, celestial mechancis waves, sunlight, sound, flowers, plants animals, humans, pyramid of Egypt ......................... etc.,

This might be way too much fro T3 who might just say fck it and join a monastery and live the rest of his days in peace and quiet :):) I will visit him :)

Hi Fibo - great to see your still in the swing of things here at T2W.
I hope you're keeping safe and well.
I continue to paper trade - even though I achieved capitalisation target, I have read so much that the phase ' scared money, doesnt make money' is overbaring!
I now have a decent desktop set up and with everyone working from home, now is a perfect time to take leap of faith.
best,
Sam

Hi Fibo - great to see your still in the swing of things here at T2W.
I hope you're keeping safe and well.
I continue to paper trade - even though I achieved capitalisation target, I have read so much that the phase ' scared money, doesnt make money' is overbaring!
I now have a decent desktop set up and with everyone working from home, now is a perfect time to take leap of faith.
best,
Sam

Great to see you again, Duke. :)

Noticed your absence but figured you were busy with your regular job. Still doing Waves or have you found something else? Good on achieving the capitalisation target.

Nothing new for me, same methods but vastly improved as always and still improving. WAVES is where its at.

Scared money makes no money? Amen! Same in Life: no risk = no honey

I was going to post in your thread but ran into the BRIT Wall, "YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO REPLY HERE KINDLY BUGGER OFF BACK TO THE USA" :)

Remember Trader333? The moderator you talked to in April 2019 to let me back on? He has since shot me 7 more times for a total of 8 and counting. He does not call it "shooting" anymore, now he prefers the "send on holiday" phrase. :):)

Fibo's BEAR market initial stage testing of virility, horsepower and verve:

In a mere 3 weeks Fibo's BEAR obliterates by a wide margin, really wide margin, the entire jobs gain of 12 years, i.e. since the 2008 CRASH. Give it some thought-ing. Let it sink in. Fiddle with it a bit. Its sheer poetry in the realm of BEAR power to bring an entire world aka planet Earth to a complete standstill in just a mere 3 weeks.

Such is the power at 2 degrees of Trend higher than that of the Great Depression of 1929.

Is there any realistic or unrealistic comparison of anything in sports to this BEAR?

Yeah, but its so insignificant as to be useless .................... Usain Bolt vs 2d best ever = 7% difference ...... 2020 BEAR's 1st leg = Richter 14 compared to all of 2008 Crash Richter 8.

That's how big this is!!!!

Galactic Confederation of 76 planets BEAR market 75 m years ago force comparison to that of 2020 BEAR

No contest - Galactic is Richter 262. The 2020 BEAR will hit at the most a Richter of 21

But both had population control as the main driver. The former ued H-bombs on the volcanoes of Earth whereas the BEAR of 2020 has thus far only secondarily used biological means .......... and its early yet.

The Himalayas & Hawaii Volcanoes were the prominent ones. In comparison, the Atom bomb used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki would be like tickling a fly compared to the H-bomb of that civilization.

Just some perspective, that's all, no biggie. :):):)

Class action lawsuit filed against the communist Party of China (govt.) for 6 trillion dollars ............... 10,000 people have already signed up and growing .......................

more to come, stay tuned

Gaining steam bigtime ..................... and all this while China is sitting on Fibo's monthly trendline and cracking it. Can you fellas imagine the amount of sheer power and force there is is in that trendline? It is also the neckline of a giant H&S or some such freaked out pattern - spanning decade(s) ...................... break that trendline and the lawsuits will kick ass and the Chinks are f***ed.

The battle of the USA vs China is no ordinary battle. Its the battle for who will be the driver in the next superpower role.

If the Chinks win, then we will have a dictatorial superpower, in which case Fibo will never come back here no more :)

That is why there is so much at stake here in this BEAR market at 2 degrees of Trend.

This is why we need a President who can fight not just kiss Chink ass as they've been doing for decades like blind weaklings.

Yeah baby this ain't no ordinary fight - its EVIL vs BENEVOLENCE.

Someday, somebody will cognite that the Chink President is a lieutenant of BEAR designed to bring down America.

Only Steve Bannon understands this 100%. Trump understands it only partially.

The lawsuits against the Chinks is a good sign. But we need more. We need to get mad, really wild hopping mad at this outright attempt at mass murder of the world' countries.

The big fckup is that its virtually impossible to get Americans mad as hell, they've been asleep for so long, complacent for so long.

But now, broke and hungry and on the verge of homelessness, a fire might light under their ass and the response will come?

If it does, the chinks' ass is grass.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I don't ever want to have to give this up

1587454834047.png

BEAR's accomplishments thus far: blood in the streets

We don't need a job no more. Negative rates, Mortgage companies pay us to live free in our homes. Rent moratoriums mean renters are also having a ball, living free. Food Stamps, already in a bullmarket of epic poroportions, now goes parabolic off of an already steep parabola. Worthless oil:gas stations pay us to fill up, bankrupt trading firms, NYMEX margin calls not met. Dried up demand for Sea cargo, road travel, air travel.

Fibo has set an Alert to call him when Extra Virgin Olive Oil goes negative Price or 10 cents per barrel

So merciless that HE (BEAR) even nailed barbers

Has BEAR spared anybody? Yeah baby ....... the doctors and nurses and caregivers, but their TRADING RISK has gone parabolic

see heading ............. blood in the streets

But wait: isn't Warren Buffet's mantra, "buy when there is blood in the streets?"

Therefore A bottom is at hand?

BEAR now buggering up even SENTIMENT ANALYSIS

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is that a 5-wave move down in the Russel 2000 on 1H on 4/13 to 4/16? It looks like it and if so its the signature of BEAR. Followed by an A, then a B down, still need a C up for the pattern on 1H to be complete? Then Boom?

Just thought-ing

Status
Not open for further replies.