Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Trader333,

Slight uptick has been spotted by Fibo in the United States Corona scene. I await confirmation from the UK for a likewise upturn tick up, then we gots to have the slowpokes like Othello (Australia) rocket north from the doldrums for the next wave up to be a genuine WAVE 3.

If and when it does occur, colonel, all previous conceptions of doctor Fauci and other docs will blow out the window as they will gasp, "vaccines = 4 barrels on the shark and the sucker can still dive to depths and come back to kill us all"

Take Sharky to the bunker now

Don't miss special guests at White House likely in May-June

See Post #85 in this thread for cup and handle pattern purchased at El Barrato Mercado en Tijuanca for dos pesos

Then compare the el cheapo with the one in lower panel in chart purchased on Rodeo Drive in Bubooloo Hills across the street from the Beverly Wilshire Hotel por mucho dinero. The top panel is Gold, the lower panel is USD. Since this is T2W one must explain why .................... one of these 2 cups with handle is going to fly? Which one? Both have the same identical technical pattern. Both suggest Moon Landings. But can both go together? hehehehehehe, BEAR can pull a fast one and surprise the living daylights out of us all.

Generally speaking however, only one of the 2 will go to the Moon! In which case the other goes to HELL

Which one?

Cual es mejor? Cual tiene realment opportunidad mas grande para ir al cielo y cenar con el Dios?

1616988505482.png

See Post #85 in this thread for cup and handle pattern purchased at El Barrato Mercado en Tijuanca for dos pesos

Then compare the el cheapo with the one in lower panel in chart purchased on Rodeo Drive in Bubooloo Hills across the street from the Beverly Wilshire Hotel por mucho dinero. The top panel is Gold, the lower panel is USD. Since this is T2W one must explain why .................... one of these 2 cups with handle is going to fly? Which one? Both have the same identical technical pattern. Both suggest Moon Landings. But can both go together? hehehehehehe, BEAR can pull a fast one and surprise the living daylights out of us all.

Generally speaking however, only one of the 2 will go to the Moon! In which case the other goes to HELL

Which one?

Cual es mejor? Cual tiene realment opportunidad mas grande para ir al cielo y cenar con el Dios?

View attachment 298473

Clues as to which of the 2 cup and handles, el cheapo and el caro ................ which Cup and Handle will go? ?????

1616989428490.png

1616989471368.png

C = A is themost common wave measurement but hey, wtf does Fibo know? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ................... sorry could not update. Got red-carded for the 10th time. Its an occupational hazard :):)

Why the Red Card? All I did was kiss a girl! :)

Why after even 10 red cards I have not had my head chopped off poy-manently for eternity, a permanent ban? :)
Because Saint Peter made it clear, "when others at T2W talk, people fall asleep and snore but when Fibo talks, people pray and that is the only statistic God goes by" :):)

Slam Dunk! in real time NOW NOW NOW ................ read quote first so that you can understand the logic, the craziness, the grand larceny in Fibo :):) ................................................ as USDJPY re-attacks the 200-month ema as shown before. If you drop to 1H you will see the nice huge slowing of the locomotive in a nice inverted cup topping pattern. Normal behavior at resistances, nothing untoward.

So, right NOW NOW NOW ... LIVE action ........... I've taken massive gambling profits due to hi-lev and cashed out the LONG except for my core LONG position which has a STOP moved to 108.43

I instructed Girlie to do likewise and now go party and enjoy, take the mind off trading and go spend ................ money is a flow, its meant to be flowed, not hoarded. Saving? F***k that! Why save when Fibo has a printing press?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Look and gasp in awe at the magnificence of Fibo's confluence of resistances that USDJPY is respecting so much its an honor to be his friend. See the 1H chart and note the 423.6% horizontal dashed line at the top where USDJPY bumped into days ago and has gone sideways. Hehehehehehehe, guess who is a close cousin to that 423.6% line? Why of course its the 200-month ema I mentioned.

Dig it, Mahn, now its time for some Rum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh, before I leave you to it, kindly note taht RSI has entered the 70 zone aka overbought zone. The chart is on 1H. So how to use for profit taking? Its a judgement call. When it drops below 70 and makes an attempt north again and fails to take out the RSI top, that's a good point to take profit if you want to. Its a judgement call. I'm heading off to sleep.

Too much excitement and threee much money for this week and it ain't even Friday yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 298364

See quote for before I got red-carded Core Long positions STOP 108.43
Still in Long, no change but now STOP for Core Longs is 109.32

This is different from Trading which I intersperse frequently when in the mood . This is called TREND RIDING = the most beautiful game in TOWN!!!!

Now and only now will you ardent and fervent practitioners of EXPERTISE that is extra-terrestrial notice how far down below current action my STOP is. Heck, USDJPY hit almost 111 (110.56 now at this second)

Point is this:

Nobody, not even Bank of America, Goldman Sachs or Lucifer got the balls to mess with my STOP. Why? Because my STOP is soooooo far away from current action that not a single soul in the entire Galactic Confederation would dare place his stoploss so far away, they are too scared to lose 50k hahahahaha if/when the demons stops-hunted

This is how Big Joe rides TRENDS baby. Sure thing, I can get stopped out occasionally but 90%++ of the time the TREND never touches my area of STOP.

Many thanks to Bruce Kovner for teaching me this: Place your stops where nobody can find 'em

God, do I love it so!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

See quote for before I got red-carded Core Long positions STOP 108.43
Still in Long, no change but now STOP for Core Longs is 109.32

This is different from Trading which I intersperse frequently when in the mood . This is called TREND RIDING = the most beautiful game in TOWN!!!!

Now and only now will you ardent and fervent practitioners of EXPERTISE that is extra-terrestrial notice how far down below current action my STOP is. Heck, USDJPY hit almost 111 (110.56 now at this second)

Point is this:

Nobody, not even Bank of America, Goldman Sachs or Lucifer got the balls to mess with my STOP. Why? Because my STOP is soooooo far away from current action that not a single soul in the entire Galactic Confederation would dare place his stoploss so far away, they are too scared to lose 50k hahahahaha if/when the demons stops-hunted

This is how Big Joe rides TRENDS baby. Sure thing, I can get stopped out occasionally but 90%++ of the time the TREND never touches my area of STOP.

Many thanks to Bruce Kovner for teaching me this: Place your stops where nobody can find 'em

God, do I love it so!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Read entire quote first, then follow the posts on USDJPY for full continuity ................ and then dig this ............. something that even Bruce Kovner does not and would not know, not even in a million years ...........

Why did I move my STOP from 108.43 to 109.32? Why, why, why 109.32 area???????????????

Because on 1H that is a major wave low. Its even below the 200-hour ema. A WAVE LOW offers something of immense value to the Fibo ............... that value is that if that wave low gets violated then my Wave count is wrong and therefore I have no business being in the TRADE so I get out on the spot, no iffs ands or buts.

Kapiche?

USDJPY bigger picture that will generate multi-millionaires galore ................. the weekly view of the breakout that is headed towards Jupiter while the bums aka Chinks, Iranians, Venezolanos and other enemies .................... that the reserve currency is day-d .......................... headed towards 350 +++++

1617593901363.png

Now hear this, guys ........................ Trading is child's play for me, I'm after bigger fish, waaaaay bigger fish, so big that it resides in the domain of PSYCHOLOGY of the HERD aka Masses, a subject so deep, so abstruse, its THE challenge.

Can I get it wrong? You're damn straight! I can be wrong from here to kingdom come but it won't matter. Why? Because its so lofty I gots to try!

So, here's the deal ...........................................

THEY are saying everyhting is going back to NORMAL, the Pandemic is tapering off, restaurants, gyms, offices and whatnot are opening up again, Economy has added jobs, jobs, jobs, people are optimistic again and are strting to travel, travel, travel again and 1-800-BOOZE line is clogged in a nice way.

This FEELING of the general public, the doctors and experts in the Medical Field, esp. Dr. Fauci is YOU-nanimous. Fauci even said we are going to lick this thing.

But, what does Fibo say? Its a TRAP, a Wave 2 trap. A Wave must do its job properly so that the Killer Wave, Wave 3 can operate with impunity. The psychology inherent in a Wave 2 mimics the origin of the sequence, namely the pre-pandemic zone when everything was hunkydory. This is exactly what Wave 2 is doing

My timing of this has been wrong due to never ever having gone up against such a tremendous opponent of such stature and might and glory and power. I expected Wave 3 much earlier but alas, Wave 2 had not yet completed and it was just too difficult to gauge when the end of Wave 2 would arrive. But if I am right, it must end and only when it ends will and can Wave 3 begin.

Do I mind taking such big shots to the stomach? NO! I welcome it despite the pain and unpleasantness and frustration!!!

But the 8th round will come and I will spot my opening to pounce and nail it real good just like Ali did after taking blows to the stomach like there be'd no tomorrow\

Read entire quote first, then follow the posts on USDJPY for full continuity ................ and then dig this ............. something that even Bruce Kovner does not and would not know, not even in a million years ...........

Why did I move my STOP from 108.43 to 109.32? Why, why, why 109.32 area???????????????

Because on 1H that is a major wave low. Its even below the 200-hour ema. A WAVE LOW offers something of immense value to the Fibo ............... that value is that if that wave low gets violated then my Wave count is wrong and therefore I have no business being in the TRADE so I get out on the spot, no iffs ands or buts.

Kapiche?
USDJPY update: I spent a lifetime waiting for the right time, kiss me my Darling - minm. profit guaranteed on Core positions is Fibonacci aka Fibo aka Big Joe 78.6% return even if stop gets triggered.

No change, Core Positions STOP remains unchanged, unblemished at see quote above 109.32

repeat:

USDJPY update:
I spent a lifetime waiting for the right time, kiss me my Darling - minm. profit guaranteed on Core positions is Fibonacci aka Fibo aka Big Joe 78.6% return even if stop gets triggered.

No change, Core Positions STOP remains unchanged, unblemished at see quote above 109.32

Remember laddies, when the correction is complete, the charge northbound will be yet another stellar sub-wave. Make it a point to capture at least Fibonacci 78.6% of the move and you're doing great. I am working on higher capture rates but where I'm at is already waaaaay above Editor of Stock Market Bible book all time greatest book ever written as a college textbook, "TA of stock trends, 9th + edition" by my friend and teacher - best they hope to ever capture is 33.3% = one third of the move.

If Fibo can master Timoshenko's Engineering Mechanics with one eye closed, TA is a friggin breeze :):):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys .................... as you already have observed correctly, USD Index is in corrective mode, likely to 200-hour ema. Be alert to reload northbound on ema cross. RSI 25 now as soon as hh divergence, get ready .............. but be pay-shunt

:):)

God, do I love it, so!!!

Note: For the initiated there is nothing else worth of watching than just the Dollar. It is SPX's granpappy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nasdaq update: see previous posts for continuity keeping in mind that the stance is to look for every opportunity to go Short. Ignore Longs is my stance. All trading stance now as the everything bubble can still thwart my efforts by taking out the top.

But Big Joe persists

Nasdaq drop from all time top is now at 78.6% recovery wave. Be alert for short. RSI trendline already a bust but we need ema xs for more confidence.

Tight, tight, tight as I said before.

Gold update: see new_trader's latest stuff on Fibo .................... go to last 2 pages .................. see all mentions of dead_broke ................. its supposed to be ME. Women! Go back a few pages and see the monkey cage she put me in without giving the key to Sharkey. Callous, callous, callous! Women! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Note how she says Gold goes where the SPX goes and therefore because she thinks like the robin Hood traders that SPX is going to the Moon, that Gold is also headed to the Moon.

But here is just one flaw in her thinking. T2W is loaded to the hilt with amateurs who will not, cannot examine the evidence - good thing they are not lawyers. See SPX and Gold diverging below for a huge amount of time. The correlation is not worth doodly. Furthermore, her own TRIBE has the firm belief that Gold is a safe haven which means that when the world crashes, i.e. SPX crashes, that Gold will skyrocket as people will flood to the safe haven.

SHE is lost, boys. Only the American canhelp her, but Brits carry this huge heavy cross, they just cannot tolerate Americans noway nohow at whatever the cost might be.

That's just the way it is :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WEEKLY view SPX vs GOLD

1617744027972.png

Gold update: see new_trader's latest stuff on Fibo .................... go to last 2 pages .................. see all mentions of dead_broke ................. its supposed to be ME. Women! Go back a few pages and see the monkey cage she put me in without giving the key to Sharkey. Callous, callous, callous! Women! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Note how she says Gold goes where the SPX goes and therefore because she thinks like the robin Hood traders that SPX is going to the Moon, that Gold is also headed to the Moon.

But here is just one flaw in her thinking. T2W is loaded to the hilt with amateurs who will not, cannot examine the evidence - good thing they are not lawyers. See SPX and Gold diverging below for a huge amount of time. The correlation is not worth doodly. Furthermore, her own TRIBE has the firm belief that Gold is a safe haven which means that when the world crashes, i.e. SPX crashes, that Gold will skyrocket as people will flood to the safe haven.

SHE is lost, boys. Only the American canhelp her, but Brits carry this huge heavy cross, they just cannot tolerate Americans noway nohow at whatever the cost might be.

That's just the way it is :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WEEKLY view SPX vs GOLD

View attachment 298703

Read quote first then note this:

new_trader is down $300 per ounce on Gold as it goes not to the Moon but toward Hell. Can it turn around? Sure? But why take such a staggering loss to the heart muscle and happiness?

Also note how new_trader has totally not seen or observed the DEATH CROSS in Gold that occurred a while back!!!

How T2W has escaped detection for decades is beyond me - the incompetence is just plain huge!

And now observe that theboost got is from the 38.2% Fibo support level. If this level fails it will be catastrophic for new_trader. Her family? Already ruined in the Corona wave crash of Feb 19 - March 23 when she vociferously stated SPX going to the Moon. Death must have came-d swiftly but yet here she is - again with the Moon landing calls

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

God, do I love it so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Pay attention now, guys, this is ultra-important in the broader sense .......................

This is a thread about an epic BEAR market at 2-4 degrees of TREND

It stands to reason therefore that BEAR has one particular accelerant in mind to bring the entire world to its knees. I know that the UK was where the GREAT DEPRESSION of 1929 began. I also know that the UK has not made a higher top whereas the rest of the world has in the coronavirus Crash. I also know that the UK has genocides 60 million people using the tool of Famine for the most part - a brutal way to kill. God can never overlook this. Its just not possible. We know from our own personal lives that we pay dearly and exponentially when and if we hurt our brothers and sisters. God does not give a rat's ass about color - he created dark green and red and purple leafy veggies and fruits that are universally loved. He will not take kindly to the people of color slaughtered in the name of Mammon

I also know that the dominant strains of Corona virus are from the UK

I also know that the UK is a Godless place, a very negative place where misery loves company. Yes, I know this quite well

I also know that the United States considers the UK an ally. A very grace mistake and error. An enemy residing in the inner folds of the skin can go undetected for eons.

BEAR's Ace in the hole is to use the UK to bring down the USA. It will not be the Chinks or Russkies. Murphy's Law dictates that the danger comes from unexpected quarters and if it can happen it will happen.

There is a lot more on this subject of Psychology ..................... but here is the latest more stacking up of evidence against the UK .................. in the Viral assault, only one of many factors that needs to be examined .....................

GREEK NEWSMARCH 28, 2020

Ikaria and Mykonos under lockdown as coronavirus infected businessman visits from UK​

by GCT

GOLD ...................... update Wed April 7, 2021 @ $1,742

If new_trader is married to an American fella, then this help is justified. Fibo will not sit idly by and let a fellow-American take a huge hit. Gots to at least provide a basis for thinking or thought-ing and then my work is done

New_trader has as usual ridden the BEAR move down from 2k++ all the way down to 1673 - she stayed LONG this entire time and still is Long. Why? Her belief is that Gold is going to the Moon. What she has never understood is that Markets go to wherever they are going to but rarely in a straight line - they go up, down, up down, its called a Trend and every uptrend has a correction interspersed like sort of 5 steps forward, 3 backwards, an idiotic way to progress but the HERD has this stupidity implanted in their brain since 75 million years ago. THEY CANNOT DEFEAT THIS MONSTROUS BARRIER TO TRUE SMOOTH UNTRAMELED PROGRESS

Had she taken profits at the top in year 2011 she would have saved 3-4 years of brutal BEAR market she placed herself in. Imagine the pain, the terror, the stress, the unhappiness, the sleepless nights while she shoulders this staggering loss.

Look what happened to Cassius Clay (Ali) ..................... constant BEAR shots to the stomach brought his mental condition to its knees.

The correct course of action is to take TREND profits and then go to sidelines or go Short if one wants to and then wait to reenter the uptrend when it resumes.

GOLD ...................... update Wed April 7, 2021 @ $1,742

If new_trader is married to an American fella, then this help is justified. Fibo will not sit idly by and let a fellow-American take a huge hit. Gots to at least provide a basis for thinking or thought-ing and then my work is done

New_trader has as usual ridden the BEAR move down from 2k++ all the way down to 1673 - she stayed LONG this entire time and still is Long. Why? Her belief is that Gold is going to the Moon. What she has never understood is that Markets go to wherever they are going to but rarely in a straight line - they go up, down, up down, its called a Trend and every uptrend has a correction interspersed like sort of 5 steps forward, 3 backwards, an idiotic way to progress but the HERD has this stupidity implanted in their brain since 75 million years ago. THEY CANNOT DEFEAT THIS MONSTROUS BARRIER TO TRUE SMOOTH UNTRAMELED PROGRESS

Had she taken profits at the top in year 2011 she would have saved 3-4 years of brutal BEAR market she placed herself in. Imagine the pain, the terror, the stress, the unhappiness, the sleepless nights while she shoulders this staggering loss.

Look what happened to Cassius Clay (Ali) ..................... constant BEAR shots to the stomach brought his mental condition to its knees.

The correct course of action is to take TREND profits and then go to sidelines or go Short if one wants to and then wait to reenter the uptrend when it resumes.

Like at this very particular juncture ...................... in real time ....................

Short short short has been the way to be but Gold has now generated a double bottom on the Daily & 1H. It gets confirmed if the top of the pattern is taken out with aplomb. Then and only then will Fibo take short profits and close out the Short and fck off to a BEAR cave and get drunker than a skunk and party for days/nites.

Until that even occurs Fibo's stance/Trades remain SHORT

The double bottom origins were generated where they standard text book play at a huge support level aka the 38.2% Fibo level. Its huge. This level has the magic of 61.8% and is her sister. She commands the respect of Fibo bigtime.

Gold has now gone up to the 200-hour ema and is brutalizing it. Can she pass it northbound?

Gold daily chart horizontal support is 38.2% and rising busted trendline is to show the gravity of the situation at this key juncture. Boardroom directors have to make decisions based on stuff like this in real time or on the daily timeframe. We get paid according to the brass-icity in our balls and the depth of our low frequency growls in the ear of a female during intercourse that sends her to the MOON.

That's how it is, baby. :):)

1617817729115.png

Status
Not open for further replies.