Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slam Dunk! :):) Macd remark was so f***in spot on, oh my, oh my oh my. Check a few posts back for the mentions of the RSI trendline (shown again in chart below) - again, sooooo f***in spot on. Macd headed to 0-line intersection.

$39.6K for today netted out. Drinks are called for all around. And all this within a 4th wave or possible mini-wave (i) up. I tell you guys, its just too much, too damn much for Big Joe.

View attachment 283258

Just have a look at that rock hard c**k on the RSI. You gorgeous mamacita, que buenissimo! F***in vertical blast ......... and dig this mofos, right up into the wall at RSI = 60 ............. halted at 59.27. Hehehehehehe, just shy of 60, Fibo's magic number. Cross that 60 and stay above it for a while stably and Fibo will dance around the desk to this .........

Dam Me un beso, da me da me da me un beso :)

Just have a look at that rock hard c**k on the RSI. You gorgeous mamacita, que buenissimo! F***in vertical blast ......... and dig this mofos, right up into the wall at RSI = 60 ............. halted at 59.27. Hehehehehehe, just shy of 60, Fibo's magic number. Cross that 60 and stay above it for a while stably and Fibo will dance around the desk to this .........

Dam Me un beso, da me da me da me un beso :)

I'd pay good money to see Fibber dancing around in a short skirt !
Anybody else?

Vix 1H chart now showing a Macd breakout .................... no changes.

View attachment 283247

When I told the Professor that his entire massive chapters on TRENDLINES was sooooooooo good, so awesome, so stunning, so magnifico in his book ................ he was pleased and smiled and smiled. But then I told him to sit down and watch. He saw me show him my Macd and RSI rocket fuel to the TRENDLINE and he was silent for minutes, speechless. His words, "I dare not print what you have just said and showed - its heresy, I will lose all my followers because indicators have a bad, bad, bad name"

Then I poured on the coal and showed him 3 other advanced techniques for drawing Trendlines using just Price and Macd. No RSI this time and no trendlines on Macd. Trendlines only on Price but based on some other super proprietary techniques of the Big Joe.

Professor was stunned. He blurted out, "who the fck are you, Joe?":)

Who s the Professor? Why, he be the TREND rider that even beats out Ed Sekota. And the best part? He is also a fisherman in his spare time. :) Shake out the Professor from an extant TREND? No f***in way. Balls of brass!

Want more? The professor starts his week every week with this opening song from Santa Monica College, Santa Monica, California, Saturday World BEAT program from a few years ago ............... but still strong in our minds.

Tanzania/Kenya ....................... not far from Barack Obama's village ................ and the Professor voted for Obama.

Vid daily .................... loooooook at that f***in beautiful trendline on the bottom!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loooook at the respect Vix gives it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gave me a magnifico Doji x 2. But no guaranties unless we have sustained move. All rests now the coefficient of Restitution of both my trendline and the 200-day ema

1594154999890.png

Read the comments for the song .......................... poor poor but happy ................ yeah, friends of God

Professor shocked out of his mind to see this 1 H trend channel. I had to then drop it to 5-min. chart for him to see the intricacy, the subtlety of how the initial wave always goes in some multiple to render the next wave and so on :) :)

1594155426533.png

1594156214380.png

A blast of Merengue, bloody outstanding Merengue :):)

Professor shocked out of his mind to see this 1 H trend channel. I had to then drop it to 5-min. chart for him to see the intricacy, the subtlety of how the initial wave always goes in some multiple to render the next wave and so on :) :)

View attachment 283260

View attachment 283262

A blast of Merengue, bloody outstanding Merengue :):)

All your'e music vids are cringe worthy. Very similar level of cringe to Eurovision.

US Brits prefer Eurotrash. Hilarious after a skin full.

For Trader333 .................... you said UK is more politically correct than political correctness itself ..............

Its worse here ...................... much worse and getting worse-er and worser-immimo every damn day .............

5:40 PM Tue, Pacific Time July 7 ........................ Fibo's favorite fibonacci number aside from 61.8% .............. is 144

Top to Top = 144 days. see earlier posts for mention of this magnificartente Fibo/Gann number of zipilidende significance in the HERD mind.

Reminder #1: if we do have a top, remember millions to be made, millions, millions,

Reminder #2: If Vix blasts past my arrows up go LONG the stock named Ban-Fibo.
https://www.trade2win.com/threads/t2w-trashing-forums-damaged-reputation-losing-newbies.237280/
Be prepared for HATE to the nth degree. For there to be PEACE, Fibo must die. Be damn sure Trader333
has examined this notion in detail and at length.

Banana nice, banana sweet, young girls love it, old ladies like it, Mexicana like it, like, like like, banana puro, banana fuerte, banana suerte, banana chiquito, banana grande, banana sabroso ................. bobn-aya bobin-aye

Hey guys ........... dig this! guy with no trades attacks a guy with 6 trades on just one page

the former is the usual suspect ............. counter-violent (Brit)

the latter is a trader with loads of live trades ............. John Jackson III (American)

Need I say more?

I will!

1594170206526.png

Be alert! Vix 1H hits a momentum breakout on Macd. Be alert for what?! For the BIG SWING ON THE DAILY TIMEFRAME that will rise from the ashes of this 1H chart. Can fire from here NOW or go down a bit on 1H to give a new low or slightly higher low (=a failed 5th wave).

For the uninitiated: Long Vix used as prime indicator for SPX short

BE READY ........... what's coming is a WAVE 3 of epic sonic BOOM - no Man alive has ever witnessed a majetic wave of this breadth and power. The WAVE 3 will dwarf all prior WAVE 3's in HISTORY going all the way back past the Great Depression of 1929, the Depressions of 1840 era and the 1720 era. All will be blown away by THIS WAVE 3 that is right around the corner.

Niemand (nobody) can say that Fibo did not warn them about the impending breakout - how many times? Jesus H Christ, since May 2019 :):):) The thread title and 1st page is all that is required. Everything thereafter gets its power from page 1.

But nobody listens ....................

look at the quote above for the big red WAVE 3 ................ and take a hammer and whack yourselves on the side of the head ........................

What comes before Wave 3 down? Answer: Wave 2 up. As explained so many times already, the job of Wave 2, and it has only 1 job ............. is to draw = uck = trick = goad = coax = draw in = pull in ..................... the bodies gy driving them mad with greed and hope and excitement that the good times are back and its party time again .

Then and only then, when they are for the most part ALL IN ......................... does Wave 3 take over and rape 'em all. That is the job of Wave 3.

The subject is titled, "The personality of Waves" ...................... yeah baby, there are subjects that Fibo engages in that the Brits have never heard of :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Niemand (nobody) can say that Fibo did not warn them about the impending breakout - how many times? Jesus H Christ, since May 2019 :):):) The thread title and 1st page is all that is required. Everything thereafter gets its power from page 1.

But nobody listens ....................

look at the quote above for the big red WAVE 3 ................ and take a hammer and whack yourselves on the side of the head ........................

What comes before Wave 3 down? Answer: Wave 2 up. As explained so many times already, the job of Wave 2, and it has only 1 job ............. is to draw = uck = trick = goad = coax = draw in = pull in ..................... the bodies gy driving them mad with greed and hope and excitement that the good times are back and its party time again .

Then and only then, when they are for the most part ALL IN ......................... does Wave 3 take over and rape 'em all. That is the job of Wave 3.

The subject is titled, "The personality of Waves" ...................... yeah baby, there are subjects that Fibo engages in that the Brits have never heard of :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nobody) can say that Fibo did not warn them about the impending breakout - how many times?
Yep you incorrectly called the top 8 times what a loser.

What comes before Wave 3 down? Answer: Wave 2 up.
Yes it does and you called it complete over a month ago on 5th June. so convinced were you that you date and time stamped it AND a week later reminder us of it.
BUT THE MARKET KEPT GOING UP! You were sooooo wrong. AGAIN.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys listen up.
Fibo trader preaches only one thing Elliot wave theory, no other trading style. But guess what, @fibo_trader doesnt understand Elliot wave theory! Or maybe he does but he just likes to lie to us.
Here's a basic intro.
Wave 1: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave one is when the first wave of a new bull/bear market begins.
Wave 2: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave two corrects wave one, but can never extend beyond the starting point of wave one.
Wave 3: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave three is usually the largest and most powerful wave in a trend.
We'll stop there for brevity.

So here's the basics the very basics and this shows how fibo doesnt understand the one thing he posts about EVERY DAY.

1. "wave two corrects wave one, but can never extend beyond the starting point of wave one."
If your market sets a new high you are not in a bear market! Did fibo not see the Nasdaq setting new all time highs (in what fibo says is a Bear market).

2. When wave 2 is complete wave 3 THE BIG Down wave starts. On June 5th @fibo_trader calls wave 2 COMPLETE!

wave123.png

But Fibo the markets are still going up like I told you they would!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wave 2 complete". He even date and time stamped it!
9:43 AM, Friday June 5, 2020 ................. Los Angeles, CA
This is Fibo - Stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm for 13 years (a fibo number). :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So as of June 5th markets were going to see the biggest crash since antediluvian times - his words!

Just in case we didnt get it he doubles down (losers average losers fibo).
"Repeat and reminder of utmost importance .......................... from original post on June 5th, 2020
- Wave 2 is complete "
Every subject under the sun except a real time trade, I rest my case! :) Why? because he cant trade and doesn't want you to know it. He is no longer Fibo he is now FOBFO (Fear Of Being Found Out).
www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The brits are a civilised race and we banned freak shows long ago but it appears T2W is still allowing the general public to gawp at a freak for entertainment purposes.
Time to close down this victorian cirus show, no one wants to see @fibo_trader the bearded lady dwarf anymore.

BEAR has delivered yet another stunner for Fibo to behold, relish, enjoy and laffffff his ass off at .............. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mexico has closed the entire walled border to Americans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAR has delivered yet another stunner for Fibo to behold, relish, enjoy and laffffff his ass off at .............. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mexico has closed the entire walled border to Americans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Victory for Trump! He said the Mexicans would pay for the wall and they just did.

Hey guys ............................ check this out, not invested in it, but Warren Buffet is bigtime deep in it ...................... watch Fibo advise him. When proven correct, I will send this directly to him in Omaha, Nebraska. I will post his reply here.

Say what? Warren won't reply to Fibo? Dream on! If I get it right, Warren most certainly will.

Postman and Rufus_Leakey, the 2 useless wankers now have a new job .................. get the camera ready because after the call comes out right, Warren will invite me to see him. Will take a picture or a few and post here. Then you can soooooo easily do your investigation ............ easy phone call ................

Want to see Warren posting to this very same thread and then mentioning it on CNBC to Becky Quick?

Then get on your knees and hope and pray I get it right. Because if I do get it right, not a single one of his advisors and other experts at Goldman Sachs have a friggin clue.

Let the games begin. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

2:41 AM Pacific Time, Los Angeles, CA ......... July 8, 2020

Good morning, Warren,

Greetings from California :) I'll get to it right away.

Your exposure to Apple is too lopsided at $91 billion - you are in for 43% of Berkshire in just this one stock. Not a good idea, Warren. Clear out of it now and get ready to go SHORT. I can manage the SHORT for you single-handedly, no staff required.

Why you should exit now:

Wave Mechanics does not heed Value Investing Principles. Yes, I have studied your teacher, Benjamin Graham's book, went over it twice but put it aside in favor of the Wave Mechanics approach. Your entire premise of looking for value in a business, though very good in conventional circumstances, can never compete against Wave Mechanics which does not require any knowledge whatsoever about the company, APPLE. All I require is the Price with all its history and the accuracy of the Price DATA must be top-notch. I think I do have accuracy. So let's proceed.

Daily timeframe:

1594201401406.png

Monthly

1594201448153.png

Warren,

SELL all @ 350.12. Hard to unload $91b in one shot? Do birds fly? :)

So therefore, start asap and just start unloading as large as you can, NOW. Your final STOP is right under the min-sub-wave 4 @ $350.12. You must unload the rest of it by then and reverse and go Short.

I know, Warren, you don't play SHORT - but look at it this way ............ its value investing in terms of INVERSE within Wave Mechanics which assign VALUE to the stock based on its WAVE count within the sequence of the entire Wave. More on this later.

To be continued tomorrow .........................

My real name is Simon Smith and here I am taking Fibo out on the streets of London to show him off. Isn't he cute!

@fibo_trader my little dancing Bear!

Warren,

More rigorous analysis forthcoming ............... esp. wave count

Hasta la manana

Fibo

Status
Not open for further replies.