Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perversion of paradise: Thousands of British men fuel a vile sex trade in Thailand - but who's really exploiting who?
By DEBORAH DAVIES
UPDATED: 03:33 EDT, 17 June 2010

still ongoing according to Fibo and in fact in parabolic acceleration nowadays ...................... will there be a TOP and reversal? By the principles of TREND, there would have to be. But when will the turn come? How much more parabolic can it get? heyeyeyeyeyey, as we have seen with the current stock market it can get way more parabolic.

Hey guys .................... revisit my several Vix 1H charts above and be ready for after the holidays when markets reopen ..........

We are going to try a new piece of dancing while the cash register loads up the coffers at the rate of ??/sec ............. trading during the massive 3 inch candlestick will be done not sitting down but instead dancing to keep the heart rate up and the blood flow pumping and the adrenalin flyin

We is going to dance & party to La Muchachita ........... as the coffers load up with gold, frankincense and myrrh to the tuneof caching caching ................

Lord have mercy! :):):):):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys .................. recruit all T2W traders from Pattaya, Thailand .......... the core 30 here at T2W seem to be no different than the ones you will see here .......... all BETA MALES ....... ;););) .............. enjoy, enjoy, enjoy

Fibo gives out the ultimate secret for bringing down top straight 10 antelopes at go-go bars on soi cowboy and surrounds in Bangcock - hunting excursion like Fibo's Sales Closings ............................ done in under 20 minutes from the moment of entry into the go-go venue ..................... meaning I walk out with a stone cold fox in under 20 minutes ................ but wait, its better than this ............. the foxes hit on ME, they come to my table. I only pick/nail the best of the best Whereas the Brit guys have to call them over and discover to their chagrin that the girls are very picky, Fibo does not.

Why is this so?

Pay attention now fellas, especially the young fellas, in good physical shape, not bald, not low energy and at least decent looking, well shaved and showered and cologned ......................

The go-go dancers go mad and flock and fight for such fella. Its called Natural Selection and they rarely see it at the venues because of all the fat fcks who show up. That lucky fella be Fibo. No competition. I'm almost always the only slim, young, reasonably handsome, fella in the venue. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is another reason the Brit expats in Thailand hate the American Fibo.

The descent from the mountains on horseback to fight Vix resumes next week .................... be there, mofos. :)

Hey guys listen up.
Fibo trader preaches only one thing Elliot wave theory, no other trading style. But guess what, @fibo_trader doesnt understand Elliot wave theory! Or maybe he does but he just likes to lie to us.
Here's a basic intro.
Wave 1: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave one is when the first wave of a new bull/bear market begins.
Wave 2: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave two corrects wave one, but can never extend beyond the starting point of wave one.
Wave 3: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave three is usually the largest and most powerful wave in a trend.
We'll stop there for brevity.

So here's the basics the very basics and this shows how fibo doesnt understand the one thing he posts about EVERY DAY.

1. "wave two corrects wave one, but can never extend beyond the starting point of wave one."
If your market sets a new high you are not in a bear market! Did fibo not see the Nasdaq setting new all time highs (in what fibo says is a Bear market).

2. When wave 2 is complete wave 3 THE BIG Down wave starts. On June 5th @fibo_trader calls wave 2 COMPLETE!

wave123.png

But Fibo the markets are still going up like I told you they would!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wave 2 complete". He even date and time stamped it!
9:43 AM, Friday June 5, 2020 ................. Los Angeles, CA
This is Fibo - Stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm for 13 years (a fibo number). :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So as of June 5th markets were going to see the biggest crash since antediluvian times - his words!

Just in case we didnt get it he doubles down (losers average losers fibo).
"Repeat and reminder of utmost importance .......................... from original post on June 5th, 2020
- Wave 2 is complete "
Every subject under the sun except a real time trade, I rest my case! :) Why? because he cant trade and doesn't want you to know it. He is no longer Fibo he is now FOBFO (Fear Of Being Found Out).
www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The brits are a civilised race and we banned freak shows long ago but it appears T2W is still allowing the general public to gawp at a freak for entertainment purposes.
Time to close down this victorian cirus show, no one wants to see @fibo_trader the bearded lady dwarf anymore.

QED

Fibo realises he has clearly lost the argument on trading Elliot wave theory and will now pepper this thread with nonsense about Brits, Alpha males, and imagined philanthropic acts he wants to perform sometime in his imagined future.
No trades placed no profits made no acts of charity completed.
Charlatan.

noun
a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill.
"a self-confessed con artist and charlatan"

You know 'that guy' the one who's always going on about ladies and how good he is with them. Yeah we all know a guy like that, well @fibo_trader is 'That guy'.
Here's fibo annoying the experienced postman who just wants a quiet drink after work...

Hey Richard Joyson aka Mr. Charts ........................ your trades have no entries ................. you're a marketeer/Seller/vendor approved and recommended by T2W ......... Fibo requests an urgent one on one conference with you in London - in person ............ live recording :) see below for why, Richie

Good morning Richie,

So nice to meet you :) Since you are a vendor/marketeer/teacher of trading I would like to recommend you to so many fellas who ask me to teach but I don't know doodly. Since YOU have been promoted by T2W ................... see below ............ I would like to meet you in person to evaluate your trading records over the last 10 yr period. Face to face. Preferably it will be a Monday to Thursday meetup during market hours so we can additionally, do 5 live trades with you as the driver.

Richie, you must provide this evidence as I value my brothers/sisters who have asked me for guidance. I want to be CERTAIN I am recommending the correct person who will give 'em a shot at the title. They all have families, some have little ones. I cannot expose them to any danger whatsoever, not on my watch.

The meet-up in London is top priority.

Thank you kindly, Richie :)

T2W Edit:
This thread was voted 'Favourite Forum Thread' in the T2W Members' Choice Awards 2009. As such, a duplicate has been made and extraneous posts have been culled to enable members to focus on the wheat without having to wade through all the chaff. You can find the thread in the Equities forum [Best Threads] Sticky, or go to it directly here
: [Best Thread] How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

Hey Richard Joyson aka Mr. Charts ........................ your trades have no entries ................. you're a marketeer/Seller/vendor approved and recommended by T2W ......... Fibo requests an urgent one on one conference with you in London - in person ............ live recording :) see below for why, Richie

Terribly sorry Richie, here's the thread I am referring to.

I urge you to hurry as a recommendation from ME will booooooost your business exponentially. You're in business to make money so we are on the same page.

A continued mighty Good Morning, Mr. Charts (Ritchie), :) :)

A very fast, fast, quickie on "entries" in trades, very fast-ly done on my own thread for the first 20 pages only - no time right now to do the rest, but will do so over the next weeks/months ....................

SPY ..... $279.2, $293.42, 294.38 on March 12, March 5-12/2019 all on Post #1/Page 1 . multiple rapid fire trades

QQQ ..... $191.2 ..............
AXP ....... $116.68
EEM ...... $43.97 stop 44.86 ................. #6/Pg1, #162/Pg 11 ....... #213/Pg 15 ..... #82/Pg 6 .... #89/Pg 6 for closed

Crude Oil: S $63.52 stop $66.17 (Longs closed Friday, then 20% closed remaining Longs $62.82, then 80% at $59.72 .... see #8/Pg 1, #81/Pg 6, #148/Pg 10, #163/Pg 11, #9/Pg 1, #203/Pg 14, #214/Pg 15

SPY ...... multiple trades all closed out $281.44 #77/Pg 6 ........... all green ............. save my ass bigtime

EurUsd ......... S 1.1179 TP 1.1046

GBPUSD ........... S #61 ............ closed out #73 ..........

Gold L #122 ............... TP 80% #233/Pg 16

Bitcoin: #329, #330/ Pg 22

Covers the first 20 pages ONLY of the entire thread. I know from memory & feeling that there are a sh*t load of trades on GBPUSD on the later pages. I am going to assemble them in the next months .......................

but this oughtta give an idea .............. and dig this.... my trades generally have full anal-ysis in advance :) :) :)

BUT of course the best and only evidence worthwhile is real printed documents combined with a live login to accounts LIVE in front of others (but blocking out view of passwords) and and and and and and the most important requirement of all ............ all printed trades at T@W must must must show up in the statements printed and online LIVE.

Come Ritchie, let's do it, let's get things out in the open. Its been quadrillion years of obfuscation and shenanigans, let's settle it now. :):):):):):)

Why do I want to record the entire meeting, Ritchie? Because her face at first turns ghostly, then turns a whiter shade of pale, as the room spins hotter and the ceiling flies away ............. when she sees the numbers in disbelief of our TRADING GAME ............ what WE have stumbled into as the prime source of hunting = making money with the 2nd place contender in business so far south as to be on a distant planet - measured in wages per hour. Yeah, Ritchie, well worth our time. :)

Hey Richard Joyson aka Mr. Charts ........................ your trades have no entries ................. you're a marketeer/Seller/vendor approved and recommended by T2W ......... Fibo requests an urgent one on one conference with you in London - in person ............ live recording :) see below for why, Richie :)

Good morning Ritchie,

Besides online instruction, I would like you to fly to Thailand for a 3-day stint at a village - 20 students will be present. Airfare and Hotel all paid for and your standard price per course advertised. I will attend the class too. We will have yet another 3-day stint in Southern California a few weeks after the Thailand one .............. this will have around 35 students.

To get your blood pumping and your excitement level up here is one of the extra curricular entertainment, relaxation activities in Thailand .............. its in a post already ............. see post ...........

Welcome to my world, Ritchie :)

Hey Richard Joyson aka Mr. Charts ........................ your trades have no entries ................. you're a marketeer/Seller/vendor approved and recommended by T2W ......... Fibo requests an urgent one on one conference with you in London - in person ............ live recording :) see below for why, Richie :)

For the Southern California classes, there will be a holiday after the classes are done ............. to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, my Timeshare Resort Sales Central of pre-trading days ........ for 2 days ....... you will be nailing stuff like this with ease ...................... extreme left at 0:43 ............ keep eye on her for rest of video .... that's a straight 10, Ritchie. When you return to London you will be walking on air, amigo.

Hey guys .......................... BEAR is pushing the FED to the brink ............. a sudden increase in slope of fudged/fake employment data is so obvious that now they don't even give a rat's ass about "subtle"

Wolfie writes, "The BLS has thereby outdone itself in generating BS. I don’t know whether it is under political pressure to produce this BS or whether it is just incompetent with much of its staff not working properly due to the pandemic. Whatever the cause, the BLS has lost all remaining credibility with this report and has totally fallen off the deep end"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
BLS = Bureau of Labor Statistics

Elsewhere, the other funny guy Bill Bonner says this, "fake money s being handed out to zombie companies who had no hope of paying it back even before the crash .............. and now DEAD people are getting large checks from the government"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pour on the coal, BEAR, I know you're there, fallen down from lafffter and can't get up. :):):):):)

Hey newbies ............... reminder .................... Trader333's Law: post live signals for both entry and exit signals.

Post #13, Page 1:

violation of Trader333's Law is rampant at T2W. And a good Law it is. A Holy Law. One that preserves standards. One that reflects real life trading because there is no known broker who will pay on a trade that has NO entry. Its gotten so bad that the stench is sky high .................. to have such flank exposure in a BEAR MARKET AT 2 DEGREES OF TREND ................... is akin to the accelerator for Murphy's Law.

Just a reminder of perspective: The use of the C-word, the F-word, other 4 letter words, flaming, etc., all combined and multiplied by 100 quadrillion still will not come anywhere close to the toenail of violation of Trader333's LAW

Hey newbies ............... reminder .................... Trader333's Law: post live signals for both entry and exit signals.

Post #13, Page 1:

violation of Trader333's Law is rampant at T2W. And a good Law it is. A Holy Law. One that preserves standards. One that reflects real life trading because there is no known broker who will pay on a trade that has NO entry. Its gotten so bad that the stench is sky high .................. to have such flank exposure in a BEAR MARKET AT 2 DEGREES OF TREND ................... is akin to the accelerator for Murphy's Law.

Just a reminder of perspective: The use of the C-word, the F-word, other 4 letter words, flaming, etc., all combined and multiplied by 100 quadrillion still will not come anywhere close to the toenail of violation of Trader333's LAW

Trader333's LAW: post live signals for both entry and exit signals.

A street musician who claims he can sing and play ................ at least he provides proof, real proof. Then YOU the listener, decide whether good, bad or ugly

they don't give a taste of any live trades called in advance ,proof is always in the pudding .They all hide their losses , if these trades are losers

hindsight is a wonderful thing, especially in a industry where 95 % can't be successful.

Good morning, Ritchie,

Add this line to your web title to include Latins worldwide .............. Da Me un beso :cool:

Hurry, hurry, hurry before the Corona lockdown gets reinstated. My state (California) is in deep sh*t already and others are getting there faster than lightning. All travel might get total-amente blocked.

London, London, London, let's rock and roll, baby :):)

Guess what our resident multimillionaire playboy has been doing on the 4th July weekend - shitposting on the internet.

Hey guys ....................... watch T2W in action ............. the whole gang is in there ..................... op was spotted by Fibo in my first week at T2W in May 2018.

counter-violent hits the nail on the head .................. posts#56, 57, 58 ............. the rest of the posters are in LaLaLand and still have no clue about op. Post #58 drops the hammer. But this is the UK = a mere shadow of a shadow of a shadow of a shadow of their former selves.

Status
Not open for further replies.