Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys .................. every bad boy video describes Fibo to a T ........................ but this English gal does it best. I would say, she knows better than others :whistle: :whistle:

Hey guys .................. every bad boy video describes Fibo to a T ........................ but this English gal does it best. I would say, she knows better than others :whistle: :whistle:

she is a stunning English gal :D
for some reason the video features a beta guy who is no good at role play though :geek:

Last edited:
for some reason the video features a beta buy who is no good at role play though :geek:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Excellent observation, Sir. I did not expect anyone would catch it! :)

It shows you that even a lovely feminine girl making a video about Alpha males cannot even find an Alpha Male to film such an important lesson. Shocking! Shocking! :)

for some reason the video features a beta buy who is no good at role play though :geek:

The guy in the video reminds me of Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump's husband. Can you dig it? A stone cold fox goes with a BETA MALE. That's how hard it really is. That's why her p***y was melting when she sat near the Canadian Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau who reides on the borderline of BETA and Alpha. Were he to meet me for coffee I would push this magnificent specimen into the Alpha range in under 5 minutes by pointing out one of hs weaknesses. He is top-notch though. Just needs some Fibo help.

1594325333059.png
1594325370210.png
1594325406266.png

1594325492757.png

My best guess is that Justin Trudeau is the nearest thing to an Alpha Male that Ivanka has found in her circle of associates and the level she play on. There is no mistaking that look in her eye. Its instant subservience with the message, "Command me, Sir, I am at your disposal"

Attachments

• 1594325366215.png
    1594325366215.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 39
Donald Trump, a known Alpha Male, and actually the only president of the USA EVER to be full blooded Alpha (not even John F Kennedy was in this lofty category) has tried to intimidate all world leaders every damn day.

Angel Merkel: Donald shook her so hard she felt his finger in her bum.

Japanese prime minister: donald buggered him with such a powerful handshake that he was zonked to another dimension. As you already know, the Jap is pure BETA.

Right at the start of the video, Trump got fcked by Justin when Justin put his left hand on Trump's shoulder. This is a magnificent high power Alpha Move. Fibo does this all the time in business and gets instant subservience and recognition of the dominant Male. There is rarely conflict therafter.

The Jap prime minister is a confirmed BETA. His handshake is so soft it rivals the softness of women

Alpha Male handshake by Trump on Neil Gorsuch at 0:56 the Supreme court chief justice or some such role .............

Trump fcked him real good. The message was loud and clear. I'm the dominant mother, you boe to me and only me. do you hear me?

The shake and then the drastic pull in is reserved for recalcitrant BETAs like for example T2W's postman and counter-violent, both confirmed BETAS who are terrified to meet Fbo live in person in London in a recorded video because they know that on first shake of hands and eye contact they'd empty the sacs with a rush flow thru' the vas deferens

Alpha Male handshake by Trump on Neil Gorsuch at 0:56 the Supreme court chief justice or some such role .............

Trump fcked him real good. The message was loud and clear. I'm the dominant mother, you boe to me and only me. do you hear me?

The shake and then the drastic pull in is reserved for recalcitrant BETAs like for example T2W's postman and counter-violent, both confirmed BETAS who are terrified to meet Fbo live in person in London in a recorded video because they know that on first shake of hands and eye contact they'd empty the sacs with a rush flow thru' the vas deferens

You will let us know when you open a real account.

It must be tiresome on that demo account. Still, it's understandable that you still have work to do learning Elliot Waves and in particular, invalid patterns. So demo is probably best. Keep practicing, One day you might make it out of the flavela

Top ranking BETA Males at T2W in descending order starting from the most BETA

Trendie
ffsear
new_trader ........ (likely high odds a girl or gay or bi)
Timsk
NVP
dbphoenix
Mr. Charts
dentalfloss
Atilla
barjon
Pat494
tomorton
postman
counter-violent

There are currently NO, nada, none, zppo Alpha Males at T2W. And it shows clearly.

Easy verification of BETA? Give LIKES, something that an Alpha will just not do!

Check FIBO ................ given out zero Likes.

Whichever way you cut it, you gots to know this site has already banished any alpha Male here with a swift guillotine chop of his c**k. A poster named Socrates was the latest victim. There are quite likely many before him and possibly almost all are Americans

One likely exception to BETA and likely a borderline Alpha dying to break out of BETA and go clean into the alpha range is a cat named

John Jackson III

but his problem is that instead of going for real feminine women he has gone for postman. Until he breaks this he will remain in BETA domain.

S***ING c**k is a BETA trait, never an Alpha trait.

Taking it in the ass is a BETA trait, putting it there is a queer BETA trait. An alpha will never stoop so low

Alpha Male guaranteed and the response of a woman innately and natively to such a MAN .............. shown here only for the purposes of a picture or video is worth a thousand words. It solidfies and cements the concept of how or what is an alpha personality/behavior/attitude/eye piercing full frontal look etc.,

The impact on a female of misreading an alpha because she believed he was the killer of her entire family, but then he does something that shakes her and disabuses her of such a belief/notion and then booooooooooooooom, the alpha wave floods her bloodstream and is clearly visible in her eyes and demeanor after the Alpha takes out her latest killers

Video or picture is worth a thousand words

It will a reckoning. Go to the supermarket this week and collect as much as you need in terms of food that will last. Get some sardines, mackerel and other stuff and load the fridge with it. Get that stupid toilet paper too and paper towels.
Tomorrow is Friday, make sure you keep 20k in cash in low denominations at home at all times.

The Great-er Depression is upon us and its going to get mean.

Prepare for violence, crime, sabotage, armed commandos on city streets, revolution and whatnot .......... prepare for the worst. Bread lines, food lines, Homeless shelters swelling to the hilt.

Kids going hungry? yep, in a bull market.

Help them Father for they know not what's a-coming and are too stupid to learn/prepare but I've done my job the best I can.

Can't force the hossy to drink.

My job is to protect my girls. all secure and ready for battle.

Wave 3 right around the corner

Faten seatbelts

Fibo

Top ranking BETA Males at T2W in descending order starting from the most BETA....
One likely exception to BETA and likely a borderline Alpha dying to break out of BETA and go clean into the alpha range...
Whichever way you cut it, you gots to know this site has already banished any alpha Male here with a swift guillotine chop of his c**k.
Easy verification of BETA? Give LIKES, something that an Alpha will just not do!
Check FIBO ................ given out zero Likes.

i am a beta by your definition i.e giving likes, but i don't mind
you are hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

CALL of 2020: The breakup of CHINA into 10 (?) countries.

Yeah, this is a firm call.

Chinkaderos will not be a threat no more.

Only thing I would like to have from there? A Tsing Tao factory
Hows that "China will break up into 10 countries" call @fibo_trader ...
Is it a slam dunk yet?

i am a beta by your definition i.e giving likes, but i don't mind
you are hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Its not personal. A definition should apply across the board equally to ALL. The moment favoritism enters into the decision, the definition becomes worthless.

Some more on "LIKES" and those who give "LIKES" ..................... its a feminine thing and if you look around at western society esp. US/UK, the values of the society are now the values of Femininity. Therefore the growth of such "LIKES-giving" will increase dramatically. When did this TREND begin? 2000s.

BETA Males: video nails it

Married men live longer ................. so do household cats. Has a broken spirit and can only look out on a world HE will never enjoy. If T2W Beta Males brought their wives to meetup party one would instantly see the "broken spirit that lives longer as a domesticated house cat" ............... guaranteed! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1:25, 1:45, 1:55, 2:14, 2:40, (3:42 is for Trader333) .....

Status
Not open for further replies.