Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ..................... Newbies are getting a Phd. ................. the secret is out now in this thread from day 1. Unfortunately people are too dumb at this site, way too stupid to dig anything. But now with evidence which is even superior to trading records because of the date and time stamp, all motherf*****ers are exposed. No coverup is possible no more, not with Fibo around.

Fibo exposes all the shenanigans.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

New slogan: Newbies lives matter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Newbies will for the first time ever be able to celebrate with the Black Lives matter crowd!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We kick off the Newbie love to party with the top of the line Black Man love to party ..............:):):):)

Fibo be a big fan of Soca music from trinidad/Tobago ............... huge collection of hits

db4.jpg
db4.jpg
db4.jpg
db4.jpg
db4.jpg
db4.jpg
db4.jpg

Hey guys ........................... your Phd. course material is not in a book, its right here in the thread called Scalping the FTSE futures ..................... read it many times over and get acquainted with the T2W names. These fellas will get you killed quicker than chain linghtnin hissself. Read, study, keep your chart open to see how their sentiment matches that of the HRD species and why they can never turn on a dime. And most imprtantlty why they will never ever bring up trading records. they can't. They can't afford to lose face.

Latest victim on the verge of crossing into the Devil's Island is Oscar Reed. Keep an eye on his posts in this thread :) He' a good boy but is about to make the worst move of his ntire Life, one that will cost him his entire future.

Feelin hot, hot, hot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Check out the magnifico girl at 1:34

Boeing: the lies they told were astonishing. Their reign is over. Bull market icons get slaughtered in a BEAR. Their deceit will cripple them more.

Go to thread title same as here under my name, fibo_trader, go to page 46 and there you will see my recent call on Boeing made on March 27, 2019 ...........................

"when a juicy big red bar punches a big hole in the 200-day ema it will be the start of Boeing's waterfall decline"

Happening today, May 7, 2019. But the 200-day has elasticity, no? It sure does. So at least a bounce? One would think so. But only if this is not a 3rd wave decline.

Hide & watch. This prince is heavily weighted in the Dow.

Slam Dunk! from the past, only my first week at T2W and I was already dunking donuts

Nailed BOING like there was no tomorrow. And the best part? Not a single mother's son was expecting anything untoward to happen to theis God of Ameriaan Gods - sooooo worshipped was this God in Mammon's world that ts followers hated Fibo for saying anything regarding a Top

F***ed 'em all and didn't even come once - Yet

1599431222133.png

See the nice English girl in the video? Yeah, nice!

Boeing:

On Page 7, ET poster named Overnight, a long standing ET member said this to me, "then buy Boeing now because a couple crashed planes ain't going to kill the company!! Buy Boeing Now! NOW! NOW!.

See my reply on same page, a long one but summarized here into concept form ......................

Warren Buffet/Bernard Baruch/Plato/Cicero/Xenu said or hinted ............ when there is blood in the street, buy - when there is euphoria sell.

Therefore as per the theorem, SELLLLLLL. But when to sell? Euphoria can get more euphoric as in parabolic, hahaha.

Answer: Fibonacci 161.8% or 261.8% or 423.6%.

You then do NOT look to get back in. The odds strongly favor a violent rape of the instrument by the implant that resides in BEAR.

Go monthly put Fibo grid on 1987 low at 7.47 and 61.8% on 6/1/07 top. No reaction at 161.8% but kiboom at 261.8%. One would be waiting pay-shuntly for this this as it is the only viable option remaining after 161.8% was surpassed. Then note the juicy red bars. Hahahahaha.

Heresy at ET. I got shot for stuff like this, hated intensely. May be here too, I'll get slaughtered, hahahaha. One fellow from Orthello (Australia) named TheMickey who actually liked me, was so shocked by this nonsense that he mocked me with Messiah. :);):cool:

He ain't laffing no more. :)

Boeing .................. more of the contest against ET top-rank investors/traders. Buggered them all. Ther eis one fella in real life her in LA who lost 28 million on Boeing by not following my advice to get out. Then like a dummy he sold all just before the recovery rally. He could have recoverd a few bucks but these sons of b*tches don't got the smarts of a dwarf.

1599431551907.png

Postie, put some ice on it, you'll be OK after a week or so. try to figure some new ways to get to me. The newbie identities are not going to work, they are too obvious and they all have the same IP.

Get creative, #clownshoes

Stay tuned ................. will be taking up your posts in the Scalping thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Give me more, more, more .................... viel spass, maestro

Learn to do some Merengue, Postie. :)

Postie, put some ice on it, you'll be OK after a week or so. try to figure some new ways to get to me. The newbie identities are not going to work, they are too obvious and they all have the same IP.

Really? So what is my ip address then?
Tell us or we will all know you are a liar and a fraud.

For Trader333 ........................................ Chief, a fella's gotta have not only fckyou money but also a fckyou place to escape to when the sh*t hits the fan. First, give it a rest with, "why are you saying these things to me?" :):):) Settle down and pay attention and tuck it into the recesses of your mind - it will come in handy.

Since you always wanted to know what type of Brits I like, never have a problem with, then meet Simon. There are many Brits in Thailand (expats) but Simon gets the nod from Fibo as being head and shoulders above the rest of the clan. There are none like him at T2W.

He has asked for help and I have already reached out and will do more.

But you can too. Along with the others here. He is after all, one of your own. Hopefully YOU fellas will do differently to this one compared to how you shaft your own T2W members. Fingers crossed.

Simon is very depressed. His resort is crashing, the virus is killing his business, he does not know what to do, whether to go back to the UK or slug it out in Thailand

Its a 2-way street ................ you help him and he helps you ........... a very sensible old man he is .............. now is when he needs more help.

For Trader333 ........................................ Chief, a fella's gotta have not only fckyou money but also a fckyou place to escape to when the sh*t hits the fan. First, give it a rest with, "why are you saying these things to me?" :):):) Settle down and pay attention and tuck it into the recesses of your mind - it will come in handy.

Since you always wanted to know what type of Brits I like, never have a problem with, then meet Simon. There are many Brits in Thailand (expats) but Simon gets the nod from Fibo as being head and shoulders above the rest of the clan. There are none like him at T2W.

He has asked for help and I have already reached out and will do more.

But you can too. Along with the others here. He is after all, one of your own. Hopefully YOU fellas will do differently to this one compared to how you shaft your own T2W members. Fingers crossed.

Simon is very depressed. His resort is crashing, the virus is killing his business, he does not know what to do, whether to go back to the UK or slug it out in Thailand

Its a 2-way street ................ you help him and he helps you ........... a very sensible old man he is .............. now is when he needs more help.

T3, a man such as Simon, despite the lower income rung, exceeds the richest of the rich anywhere. Everything he says about thailand is on the money, very accurate and the best is, his attitude is top-notch. You see, Brits make the mistake of trying to make Thailand the UK. Big mistake. Why bother leaving the UK? Not Simon. And that, T3 is the secret to success for any expat in any country anywhere.

He lives in the middle portion of Thailand and goes to the deep south to Phuket often but watch the gleam in his eyes when he talks about Fibo's Home in northern thailand ............... this old man knows and knows well. The north had the very same effect on me when I first saw the mountains - stunned!!!!

17:00 & 18:26

Stay tuned ................. will be taking up your posts in the Scalping thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Give me more, more, more .................... viel spass, maestro

Learn to do some Merengue, Postie. :)

Really? So what is my ip address then?
Tell us or we will all know you are a liar and a fraud.
Slam dunk!
@fibo_trader is a liar and a fraud.
QED.

Dow up another 200 points in 30 minutes and the market isnt even open :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Only a fuckwit would be short this market.
Are you short @fibo_trader ? Of course you are!

Hey guys ...................... the game has changed here at T2W .................... there's been a whole lotta f***in goin on :) ............... I told Postie to put some ice on it for a week and the pain will diminish ................. but he needs concrete help to up his game to keep pace with me .................... I'll do ths in the form of short stories and instances and incidents ........................ its like Chess, its no fun if the opponent is too weak, the game gets boring ..................

:)

Let's get started .................

Postie gives wife grand piano, Fibo gives her upright organ

Postie or Fibo get pulled over by a cop at 3 am for speeding. The cop says, "it could be your lucky nite, I'm tired, its the end of my shift and my wife has a nice dinner ready for me at home. So, if you can give me a good excuse why you were speeding, one that I have never heard ever before, I will let you go without a ticket"

Postie was stumped, his brain froze and he choked. The cop was disgusted and wrote the ticket.

How did Fibo handle this ................ ?

Fibo replied to the cop, "3 months ago my wife run off with a cop; I thought it was you and you were trying to give her back"
The cop smiled with pleasure and said to Fibo, "have a nice nite"

Postie's wife along with the boyfriends of Timsk, Trendie, Cantagril and the wife of Tomorton go to the lake to fish and run into Fibo's girl. By the end of the day they are shocked that Fibo's girl cott loads of fish and they, none. After a few more days of similar results, they cornered her one day and demanded an explanation ...................

Fibo's girl: when I wake up in the morning I look for which direction Fibo's torpedo is pointing and fish on that side of the lake

Postie's wife indignantly: and pray tell where would you fish if his torpedo is pointing straight up?

Fibo's girl: I stay HOME

Status
Not open for further replies.