Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ....................... T2W asleep asleep asleep ...... so be Alert! Alert! for FEAR aka TERROR breakout ..................... on 1H RSI poking its head slightly thru' trendline, Price might follow. Major obstacle = 200 ema on 1H.

If so, take it = Long Vix = short SPX. Tight stops, tighty, tighty, tighty.

1593004564305.png

here's a better chart. The one above does not show the RSI in lower panel.

Indicator haters can kiss my ass, don't give a fck :) :)

1593004663176.png

Hey guys ........................ some notes on Vix and reminders ..................

Market not open yet

Yeah baby, lookie lookie, Vix honoring fibo with near perfect hits of WAVE heights. Of course for T2W its all coincidence. But hey, they are all on Ignore anyway, hahahahaha ................. so I don't need the Virus mask no more when I come to visit. No social distancing necessary :) :)

Corrective wave down bounced off not off of 61.8% or 50%, both were high expectations for me, but both failed. But then the other significant one, namely the 38.2% produced the bounce. And now, the wick of this week is smack on the 50%. Weekly 200-ema is rising nicely and has actually curled upward

Vix Weekly

1593004955835.png
:):)

Hey guys ........................ some notes on Vix and reminders ..................

Market not open yet

Yeah baby, lookie lookie, Vix honoring fibo with near perfect hits of WAVE heights. Of course for T2W its all coincidence. But hey, they are all on Ignore anyway, hahahahaha ................. so I don't need the Virus mask no more when I come to visit. No social distancing necessary :) :)

Corrective wave down bounced off not off of 61.8% or 50%, both were high expectations for me, but both failed. But then the other significant one, namely the 38.2% produced the bounce. And now, the wick of this week is smack on the 50%. Weekly 200-ema is rising nicely and has actually curled upward

Vix Weekly

View attachment 282448:):)

Vix has juice. Go baby go

Hey guys ........................... Fibo calls it with prescience again. But can it continue. We're on for starters anyway. Keep eye on STOPS. Vix has resistance above the 200-pd on 1H .............. both are tough Fibo resistances. So no guarantees, but we give it a chance to go

Slam Dunk! on Vix trendline breakout and RSI big c**k breakout

1593005768480.png

Hey guys ...................... gotta tell you I'm in Hog Heaven .............. why?

Fck the trading, the IGNORE button has made my day .............. and will make my week/month/year :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sooooooooooooo much peace of mind to focus and concentrate instead of dodging viruses left and right. Contamination % was always high at T2W so I am happy to have escaped deadly sicknesses. You know, they say stupidity is contagious - but hey, what about Ignorance? I believe its far worse worser deadly wors-er, in fact worser-issimo than Stupidity.

I have dispensed with the liability of both stupidity and Ignorance with just one single button, no vitamins or minerals required, hehehehe.

Its like being back HOME's green green grass of Home and smelling the ground for the first time and the freshness in the air

Hey guys ........................ another way to look at the breaking out process ........... which could still fail, but hey we gots to take every chance we get to cott the TURN. Its what we do. Right or wrong, who givs a fck - we try again if we fail.

On 1H:
RSI ran into the 50 resistance marker and has crossed to 53. But wait, we got nothing really unles and until RSI can cross the 60-marker.

Then I would like Macd on 1H to cross the 0-line. Remember on daily the Macd is right on the 0-line as support.

Go Vixie go, go , go go, make my day. Waiting waiting for breakouts so many days has been disappointment city for the Big Joe. Give it to me now baby, go go go.

Baby now breaking thru' the Fibo resistances mentioned ................... see grey dashed horizontal lines in chart

1593006811515.png

Girlie got taste, yeah good taste. Look at her eyes roll, roll roll :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

YouTuber shoots right thru' to Fibo's favorites. :):):)

Hey guys .............................. Vix

RSI touches tackling 60
:):)

Go Vixie go, go baby go, easy to see the hard time she is having at 60, dropping to 57 and bla bla.

1593007687929.png

Look at her eyes roll fckin hilarious :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"We have met the enemy, and they are us," Robert Levin, MD, the health officer in Ventura County—where hospitalizations are up 75 percent this week—told the Los Angeles Times.

The good doctor has recognized BEAR - that resides within all of us. Hits the nail on the head. Nice one, Doc (y)

T2W on a roll toward Fibo's called for and predicted death spiral .............. Wednesday June 24th, 2020

The giant American Financial markets open soon .....................

T2W has only 18 members online

Graves could be doubled up to solve overcrowding
View attachment 282445

T2W now has only 14 members online .................. prime US market time and by definition, T2W should be present in droves. Why? Because they say, "Market opens are for the amateurs, market close is for professionals"

But at US market close there are zero or close to zero T2W members online ................... almost every damn day

Go figure!

But THEY gas and gas like there's no tomorrow as their ship continues to sink

Welcome to LaLaLand where LaLas can be found to grow on trees. :) :) :)

Hey guys ............... Vix ............. RSI at 60, Macd histogram bar crosses into visibility with naked eye but still waiting for Macd 0-line X

notice the penultimate candle on 1H. See the looooooong wick? hehehehehe. The French Resistance, amigos. On the daily, Vix Macd is forming a hook? It could be. Its showing sign of its intention but hey too early to tell for sure

On 1H the Macd must cross the 0-line or else I am not a happy camper.

Hi Edmond, glad to see you're still around. I got your PM way back but cannot reply as my entire PM machine has been blocked by Trader333 and Sharky. I posted this in the thread here several pages back but I see you've been gone for quite a while. You're always welcome here. Just don't give anyone your posting username and password.

Its not John posting here. Its postman impersonating John - with his consent of course. How many laws are broken here, sheesh!

All this going down in a BEAR market!!!

Forgive 'em Father for they know not what they do!!! :) :) :)

I’ve been reading your journal everyday Fibo👍 didn’t go anywhere.
Keep up the good work buddy!

Hey guys ................... pay attention now, you were warned before many times by Fibo

stay the fck away from this thread. Its a DEATH camp of losers galore.

They are getting f***ed today by a giant 12 incher

No exceptions.

Thread is a standing T2W disgrace

I’ve been reading your journal everyday Fibo👍 didn’t go anywhere.
Keep up the good work buddy!

Thank you kindly, Edmond.

Since PMs are shut down, post your questions here, I'll try to at least give you on way to look at things, right or wrong, but it will be food for thought. Anything to help. It might turn out that YOU are the one who will help me. Always welcome, Edmond.

:)

Hey guys ..................... reminder ................ the LORD & SUPREME Commander of the United Kingdom, mighty US Dollar

I told-ed you guys to keep eye on this magnificent champion. hey he hey, he's made of paper, not gold but he sure as heck some quality hidden to the rest of the world except for the fact that he is the reserve currency - they don't know him like I do!

Hey guys ..................... reminder ................ the LORD & SUPREME Commander of the United Kingdom, mighty US Dollar

I told-ed you guys to keep eye on this magnificent champion. hey he hey, he's made of paper, not gold but he sure as heck some quality hidden to the rest of the world except for the fact that he is the reserve currency - they don't know him like I do!

While my favorite Brit, NVP prematurely ejaculates in his currency trading on the 5 second timeframe living with the most terrible view as in the worst thing about oral sex is the view, he has probably never seen the forest for the trees - he says he is making loads of money and he sure can but at what cost? Stuck to computer charts 15 hours per day coming in and out and staying at high high high stress levels ..................... a Pyrrhic Victory

Take a look at the forest, amigo. It is time. The US Dollar is about to stage something spectacular. At least move up to the 4H timeframe, Monsignor NVP :) And NVP has a mantra which I agree with 100% - the moves are in the currencies, hehehehe. Yeah amigo, dig it.

NVP is NOT on my IGNORE LIST :):):):):):(:(:(:(:(:(

88 days have gone by since he spoke to me last. During the next 48 hours he must speak to me again so as not to break the continuity he has been inadvertently following thus far since I met him ...........

21 , 34, 55, 89 ....... if he misses 89, then the next opportunity will bat on the 144th day.

For thoe who don't know wtf I'm talking about ................ NVP follows the FIBO code unconsciously and unknowingly like a T. Thus far he has been right on the button.

Hey guys ..................... something you should know about NVP

He is the only guy at T2W who catches my jokes or off-color humor and always within 6 hours of delivery. Its been like this for an entire year. Nobody else here gets it. At ET there are hundreds who lafff their asses off.

The best response comment I got from NVP was, "you wicked, wicked, boy" ............. something like that :):):):) when I posted this:

Midget in crowded elevator smells things differently

------------------------------------------------------------------

There were others - these had Trader333 look up the rules in the community constitution and he had to consult with counter-violent, whose standard response is, "Fry him" :)

Gynaecologist and pizza delivery boy have one thin in common - they can smell it but can't eat it.

It takes many nails to make a crib, but one screw to fill it

Passionate kiss like spider web soon leads to undoing of fly

Man who put cream in tart is not necessarily baker

How/when will you guys know that Fibo has hit the jackpot?

When CNBC goes into stunned dismay and exclaims, "holy sh*t, look at the US Dollar blast off day after day after day"

There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth as the world bankers will exclaim in unison .............. "They said Gold was the natural safe haven, but this rascal, made of just sheer paper, is making gold look like a beggar"

Be prepared amigos. This is a once in a PLANET -HISTORY event.

Not only will CASH be KING but the USD will be King of Kings.

R E P E A T see quote ....................... reminder as US Dollar Index send telegram to fibo stating simply, "you are my beloved brother, in thee I am well pleased, meet you at the North Pole for Wine and grub"

USD is obeying and following my trendlines to a T including my Fibo levls, just look at the turn at 61.8%

My my my ..................................... its going to be a beautiful town, Sweetwater, where the water tastes like wine and the women like golden papayas

1593016602324.png

REVELATION therefore of BEAR's ultimate weaponry is now revealed clearly to Fibo ............................. USD

There is fck all more to say now that BEAR's weaponry is known to Fibo. The thrill is gone, baby. :) The whole BEAR market is now fully figured out. All I need now is confirmation action when the US Dollar Index breaks out. The strength of the breakout and the simultaneous dropping the SPX to her ass will be the confirmation.

Then, I am done, baby.

Its off to the beach for me. Will have just a few Shorts . The SET50 futures will be my favorite even despite the lower volume plays but the zero tax is a big one, a free ride.

Books to read? What f**** books? Reminiscences? Mark Douglass? Fck 'em all. No books for me.

study study study alert about the coming US Dollar northbound charge out the gate .................................... any time now he will begin wave 3 up. He finished wave 1 up as per my call and now is completing wave 2 down

Don't miss this. Retirement money beyond your wildest dreams.

1593017014544.png

Status
Not open for further replies.