Bargain Cash-for-Equity Loan Deal for FX firm with confirmed fund allocation

qwertyfx

75 0
***Although the below is written in newspaper-ad style, this is my own personal FX company of which I'm the Founder&CIO. Thanks for reading.***

Exciting opportunity for bargain-hunters, start-up financial partners/lenders to own shares of a registered London-based FX investment firm with a granted mandate of at least $5MM from an institutional fund platform.

The company currently runs on prop money, which is serving the basic purposes of its existence. Given its outstanding (almost 5-years) 3rd party independently audited track record, head-and-shoulders above competition, it has, after a very arduous search and effort, granted its inclusion in a US-based institutional fund platform, in which it will manage the FX/currency allocations.

The fund platform has secured both a multimillion placement from one of the top US banks plus a big Canada pension fund investment. Thus, it has granted confirmation that an initial allocation of no less than $5MM will be allocated in currencies for our firm to manage. This will come to effect in mid-to-late January, 2015.

To fulfill operational and organizational requests, we require a bridge-financing loan to get us through the start of trading. A temporary solution with very long-lasting effects. Thus, we offer a 20% investment return coupon or a 30% shares of the firm, on loan maturity (March 31st, 2015), on a preferential-revenue basis, where 50% of the gross revenues generated after maturity will be directly disgorged to the lender's own designated account until cash+interest is fully reimbursed.

The required bridge financing loan is valued at £25,000. This is a time-sensitive request so leaving full contact details will be appreciated.

***PM me if you are interested, with contact details.***

Qwertyfx