Balmoral international group

Has anyone decided to approach the FBI on this. I know there is an ongoing case in Hong Kong, but I assume jurisdiction is an issue and the police wont be too bothered. But the FBI is serious about these types of crimes. If anyone has opened a case, maybe it is time everyone gets onto the bandwagon.

They are clever, no banks or victims are based in the US so its dificult to have the FBI show any interest.

10 million USD of fraud must be enough for a law enforcement agency to show interest, right??

Relative scammed by Axis Capital. Last transaction just last week. This is obv same crew as Balmoral.

Trying to get a hold of anyone from this thread and the big one... http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educational-resources/14154-boiler-room-scams-415.html ... I've sent pms to a few people here and in the big thread.

We are still in contact with them. Bank of Indonesia is recipient so far for Axis version. We are in contact with a few current victims. Some still in the earlier stages of the scam. LEOs,consulates, Interpol SE Asia, lawyers, banks, etc. contacted. Mareva. All that stuff. Looking for some kind of coordination with people affected before they go dark and while new Balmoral version is running. All info/advice welcome.

Contact me anytime, [email protected]. Phone provided in pm right away. W/e we have we will share.

David. (I'm in Toronto, scammed relative is UK ex-pat in Vietnam... a familiar pattern). Some evidence that there is a Toronto connection, which would be handy, heh. Sorry for generalities and brevity. I've sent this in various forms about 50 times in the last couple of days.

Last edited:
I thought as its been a while i'd check and see if anyone is willing to expose "Charles Pearson", we all know he's in Manila, and fairly sure who he is, an actual ID on who this criminal is would be welcomed.

As "Charles" will be reading this, although we know he has not a single bit of conscience, dont ever think you will disappear without paying for the hurt and misery you bring by conning good people out of their hard earned money.

As my loss was 'small' compared to others I say post everything on him and his family. Nice detailed pictures would be great.
However, as some victims are still fighting to reclaim huge amounts I would accept a veto vote from them.

Another two years pass and I wanted to check and see if anyone is willing to expose "Charles Pearson", we all know he's in Manila, and fairly sure who he is, an actual ID on who this criminal is would be welcomed.

As "Charles" will be reading this, although we know he has not a single bit of conscience, don't ever think you will disappear without paying for the hurt and misery you bring by conning good people out of their hard earned money, I have evidence of almost 8 million USD for this one scam, hoping the FBI or even better someone out for revenge reads this and starts to take action on this crew in Manila.

2020 and I wanted to ask about my friend Charles Pearson, does anyone know of anything that came of this individual. Barry Rosen,