Balmoral international group

jabber188

Hi

Very new to this all I was approached by Balmoral international group to purchase shares,I did this and now they are saying I have extra warrants I can buy for these shares at a huge profit have i been scammed

a recently created website.

website registrant information privacy protected.

privacy protection entity based in panama.

cold called to buy shares.

bought said shares (what shares, you haven't mentioned which shares foisted on you)

called to make more purchases from them.

what could possibly go wrong :whistling

Some things never change

Hi

Very new to this all I was approached by Balmoral international group to purchase shares,I did this and now they are saying I have extra warrants I can buy for these shares at a huge profit have i been scammed

Sadly, the below cartoon contains a truism repeated, ad nausea um, down through time:

Attachments

• fools.jpg
    fools.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 436
Thanks Neil

Glad i did not go the full way would have wiped me out do these people have no Morals hope the fecker who contacted me his balls fall off .

Thanks Neil

Glad i did not go the full way would have wiped me out do these people have no Morals hope the fecker who contacted me his balls fall off .

You should now take the next step and report to the relevant authorities. It's only those who act in these situations that can make the difference for others that follow.

assuming you've properly received shares you've paid for then that's not so bad, depending on how much you paid and when the shares were bought.

ok, so we now need to know when you purchased these shares.

attached

Attachments

• Balmoral International Group Invoice Mr. Steven Bowyer Nov 20, 2014.pdf
    100.7 KB · Views: 942
so on the face of it you're doing ok, Auxl are in the process of being bought by Endo International paying $33.25 per share. which is why the share price hovers around this price.

the bit that worries is that on the 20th November the Auxl share price was nowhere near $30 with a low of $32.87 on that day... it's a kind of magic (y)

so on the face of it you're doing ok, Auxl are in the process of being bought by Endo International paying $33.25 per share. which is why the share price hovers around this price.

the bit that worries is that on the 20th November the Auxl share price was nowhere near $30 with a low of $32.87 on that day... it's a kind of magic (y)

There may well be an invoice of sorts...........but is there a share certificate and is the OP on the shareholder register !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEFINITION of 'Shareholder Register'

A list of active owners of a company's shares, updated on an ongoing basis. The shareholder register requires that every current shareholder be recorded. The register includes each person's name, address and number of shares held, but can further detail the holder's occupation and price paid. The shareholder register is fundamental to the examination of the ownership of a company.

INVESTOPEDIA EXPLAINS 'Shareholder Register'

The shareholder register differs from a shareholders list in that the shareholders list is updated only once per year, whereas the register keeps track of the current partial owners of a company.

Access to the register is usually available between 9 a.m. and 5 a.m. every business day, free for current shareholders and may require a small fee for non-shareholders. This will allow communication to, and between, shareholders of information such as the price per share in a takeover bid.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/shareholder-register.asp

http://www.companylawclub.co.uk/topics/statutory_registers.shtml#Ins

Last edited:
There may well be an invoice of sorts...........but is there a share certificate and is the OP on the shareholder register !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A list of active owners of a company's shares, updated on an ongoing basis. The shareholder register requires that every current shareholder be recorded. The register includes each person's name, address and number of shares held, but can further detail the holder's occupation and price paid. The shareholder register is fundamental to the examination of the ownership of a company.

The shareholder register differs from a shareholders list in that the shareholders list is updated only once per year, whereas the register keeps track of the current partial owners of a company.

Access to the register is usually available between 9 a.m. and 5 a.m. every business day, free for current shareholders and may require a small fee for non-shareholders. This will allow communication to, and between, shareholders of information such as the price per share in a takeover bid.

this is what bothers me they say i can buy warrants and sell everything for $132 but must pay another 74 thousand to make up 4000 shares

Attachments

• Balmoral_International_Group_Buy_Invoice_Mr._Steven_Bowyer_Dec_3,_2014[1].pdf
    104 KB · Views: 876
this is what bothers me they say i can buy warrants and sell everything for $132 but must pay another 74 thousand to make up 4000 shares

You need to get busy and very quickly...if you cannot check this information for yourself, then I strongly suggest you take advise and perhaps get someone else to check it for you. The clock is ticking, and you need to know where you stand !

agree entirely mate. I am assuming that jabber has checked he is indeed the bona fide owner of shares proper, rather than relying on an invoice. if he hasn't yet done any due diligence as per finding out his real position, he is most likely down $54,843...

:eek: handing over $54k plus over the phone does seem a bit stupid. but then it is silly season and the phones are busy around this time of the year, I keep telling some binary outfit who want to manage funds to get lost.

Anyone got scammed by Balmoral? Another company IAM is following the same technic. Probably a naive question but anyway to file a complain to IC3 or others?