Balmoral international group

Scam

looks like i am down USD 13000 as well... I fell for the trap.
Is there any change to recover this money or is this it???

After placing a sell order all went very quiet, no reply to email, no phone answered.

Perhaps a visit to Mekati is needed to visit our 'friend' It would be good to meet them in Philippines as it pretty lawless when the sun is down.

It’s heartbreaking reading your post, they aren’t who they say they are, they are just blatant liars preying on the weakness of good people …I suffered for 5months because of them until I got help through a close friend…you may wish to contact me by email so I can let you know how you can go about it…If you or anyone else is interested in corresponding then feel free to email me at: [email protected]

Stock Advice

That's the same question I have, let's talk about balmoral rather than the stock, has anyone had a positive experience with then and been paid? Any evidence to support would be greatly appreciated.

When I was scammed in gold and silver stocks. If it had been genuine i would have been thirty grand better off with the advice the thief gave. He was right on in picking risers in the market and I wonder why he is a thief when he could be wealthy legitimately. Probably because it's in their blood. However I have found out who and where he is now. I hope he reads this forum. Mike Shaw alias is getting a visit soon.

When I was scammed in gold and silver stocks. If it had been genuine i would have been thirty grand better off with the advice the thief gave. He was right on in picking risers in the market and I wonder why he is a thief when he could be wealthy legitimately. Probably because it's in their blood. However I have found out who and where he is now. I hope he reads this forum. Mike Shaw alias is getting a visit soon.

like it

Also be aware of "lawyers" claiming to recover lost funds. You are better off spending your money on a hitman than giving it this lot.

Has anyone decided to approach the FBI on this. I know there is an ongoing case in Hong Kong, but I assume jurisdiction is an issue and the police wont be too bothered. But the FBI is serious about these types of crimes. If anyone has opened a case, maybe it is time everyone gets onto the bandwagon.

So the newest is, they will allow you to exercise your right to sell the shares, but then they come back to you with the NASDAQ sales receipt, tell you the shares they sold you were not common shares but preferential shares, and to be able to liquidate it, you need to pay in an additional $3 per share for 4000 shares (despite originally buying 800 LOL), but as soon as they receive the $7,000 they will immediately deposit back $40,000.....what a laugh. Had this bloke blabber on about how he is just trying to follow regulations blah blah blah blah.

So the newest is, they will allow you to exercise your right to sell the shares, but then they come back to you with the NASDAQ sales receipt, tell you the shares they sold you were not common shares but preferential shares, and to be able to liquidate it, you need to pay in an additional $3 per share for 4000 shares (despite originally buying 800 LOL), but as soon as they receive the $7,000 they will immediately deposit back $40,000.....what a laugh. Had this bloke blabber on about how he is just trying to follow regulations blah blah blah blah.

Balmoral have opened a new website:

http://www.balmoralinternationalgroupsa.eu/

Beware people! Share to all.

PLEASE PLEASE everyone spread the word, these people are ruthless, spineless criminals.

http://itcl.biz/contacts/ pretending to be based out of the middle east (look at the website structures and graphics), same people.

These are also the same people as Balmoral international group SA (http://balmoralinternationalgroup.net/)

Balmoral have now opened a new site:

http://www.balmoralinternationalgroupsa.eu/

also have opened a new scam:

http://internationalstrategicventures.net/

and Heritage Provident (http://heritageprovident.com/) *they have already closed this site as we exposed them.

They are being operated out of the Philippines as a call centre, but are part of a much much bigger network, what is believed to have scammed in excess of $40 million USD (conservative)

They are all using serviced offices with no entity, I have pictures of both balmoral office locations and heritage provident, both locations are empty serviced offices….

Any doubts simply check the company registrations, you will see none of them are registered where they say they are, no matter how convincing the boiler room sales people are, check the internet to avoid being scammed.

Please also ensure you use a VPN before browsing any of these websites, they all use trace IP's to see who is viewing them, don't you scammers….

Wise up people and spread the word against these people, some names to be warned of (if the above hasn’t already made it very clear to stay away):

Charles Pearson (Canadian middle aged)
Charles Wilson (Canadian middle aged) same scumbag as above

Any further info that anyone has lets share it to the masses

I am frankly stunned how people gwt scammed in this modern day and age of information

heres a little tip for those situations :-

1) phone rings - person introduces themselves and tells you about a share tip or investments opportunity
2) put phone down immediately

1) E-mail recievd by you offering goods and services with very lucrative opportunities to make money
2) press phishing scam button on email options and delete e-mail

that's it
N

I confronted the person down the phone, asking why they were calling from the Philippines, why there are so many articles online saying they are a scam.

On the first point she told me they use a "voice over the internet" phone which sometimes routes their calls from the Philippines?

The second she said that "if you google JP Morgan then they also have bad reviews online"

Is there any way these guys can be shut down? their website seems to change every 5 minutes and the Luxembourg gov has even issued a warning on them

I confronted the person down the phone, asking why they were calling from the Philippines, why there are so many articles online saying they are a scam.

On the first point she told me they use a "voice over the internet" phone which sometimes routes their calls from the Philippines?

The second she said that "if you google JP Morgan then they also have bad reviews online"

Is there any way these guys can be shut down? their website seems to change every 5 minutes and the Luxembourg gov has even issued a warning on them

They are full of sh!t, dont listen to a word they say, they all use the same story to convince you that there are people out there whom have it in for them etc..its all lies and deceit.

If you can record them then great, get them recorded and post them online, if not put the phone down, make it clear you are not interested and you are on to them, otherwise they will try every technique and threat to pressure you....

its a shocking crime, very clever too, unless you are a US citizen based on US soil, they wont touch you as they are then liable to be pursued by the FBI, all other people are fair game for these scumbags.