ballard

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
"ballard" has asked me to apologise to all the good people here for not responding, but (s)he has been banned.

quelle surpise. he/she was certainly a bit punchy. he/she seemed to know how to trade though.

What was the ban for?

Maybe the mod might choose to explain or maybe he won't......there used to be a thread where they explained why someone was banned......might be an idea to resurrect that.....would certainly increase the number of hits.....and help engender a greater sense of openness......and debate, of course :LOL:

Multinic of t2ws most famouse dentist..

Not having picked up a barbed broach, drill or reamer for more than 10 years since I gave up dentistry to trade, I'm pretty rusty on my root canal treatment.
Do you want to volunteer meta multi nicker....? :devilish:

PS I've forgotten how to give general or local anaesthesia.

Last edited:
bumshow

Not having picked up a barbed broach, drill or reamer for more than 10 years since I gave up dentistry to trade, I'm pretty rusty on my root canal treatment.

Pondlife has no nerve endings. He would enjoy a spot of drilling and reaming:LOL:

I am wondering if you can assist. I have a nasty case of Pericoronitis brought on by chewing on a bit of rubbery steak that Mrs Cable bought at Aldi. Now I know what you are thinking and yes I have been using a Chlorhexidine mouthwash. Plenty of erythema and Edema present. What do you say skip? dose me up with clindamycin.. ;)

I am wondering if you can assist. I have a nasty case of Pericoronitis brought on by chewing on a bit of rubbery steak that Mrs Cable bought at Aldi. Now I know what you are thinking and yes I have been using a Chlorhexidine mouthwash. Plenty of erythema and Edema present. What do you say skip? dose me up with clindamycin.. ;)

If you think I'm going to help the son of that Vince Cable monster.........

Just generally being a passive aggressive idiot across multiple threads. Got warned for it, then started sending abusive messages to mods. Was masking his IP to connect to the site so clearly a member whos already been banned.

Mid life crisis i think.

Last edited:
Just generally being a passive aggressive idiot across multiple threads. Got warned for it, then started sending abusive messages to mods. Was masking his IP to connect to the site so clearly a member who always been banned.

Mid life crisis i think.

What about if someone is just a passive idiot...is that bannable, or does he need to send PMs to a mod as well?

Last edited:
What about if someone is just a passive idiot...is that bannable, or does he need to send PMs to a mod as well?

Actually - from what I can see - its not been trashed today - completely

But there has been enough "ptakers" to frighten the hell out of traders who would like to comment and even ask the odd questions - but might be new to the forum and just feel totally intimidated.

The guys who have made me laugh the most today - yes their comments were funny are the ones who are still accusing me of being Mr SB - and now even Major Magnum

It might be light hearted banter and so in return I will now start calling them in reference to their dicck size - ie half inch and SST - ie smelly small todger.

Any of the old firm who so want to join in - are most welcome anyway

But if I was from admin or a moderator - i would not want a thread that as had some serious calls made - being belittled by SST and halfinch

Yes - I know I could easily leave and blog elsewhere - and i am sure a few would follow - maybe many - and then the ones who wanted to diss would be banned or not allowed to join

But i then allow the idiots here to win

So surely that is not quite right - even if they where here - way before me ??

PLDB - needs to do a survey - whether the small todger guys should be allowed to remain and take away their multi nics with them ;-)

:D

Last edited: