ballard

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,367 1,184
"ballard" has asked me to apologise to all the good people here for not responding, but (s)he has been banned.

S

sonofcablemonster

0 0
quelle surpise. he/she was certainly a bit punchy. he/she seemed to know how to trade though.

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,367 1,184
What was the ban for?

Maybe the mod might choose to explain or maybe he won't......there used to be a thread where they explained why someone was banned......might be an idea to resurrect that.....would certainly increase the number of hits.....and help engender a greater sense of openness......and debate, of course :LOL:

Reactions: Shakone

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,367 1,184
Multinic of t2ws most famouse dentist..

Not having picked up a barbed broach, drill or reamer for more than 10 years since I gave up dentistry to trade, I'm pretty rusty on my root canal treatment.
Do you want to volunteer meta multi nicker....? :devilish:

PS I've forgotten how to give general or local anaesthesia.

Last edited:

neil

Legendary member
5,167 747
bumshow

Not having picked up a barbed broach, drill or reamer for more than 10 years since I gave up dentistry to trade, I'm pretty rusty on my root canal treatment.

Pondlife has no nerve endings. He would enjoy a spot of drilling and reaming:LOL:

S

sonofcablemonster

0 0

I am wondering if you can assist. I have a nasty case of Pericoronitis brought on by chewing on a bit of rubbery steak that Mrs Cable bought at Aldi. Now I know what you are thinking and yes I have been using a Chlorhexidine mouthwash. Plenty of erythema and Edema present. What do you say skip? dose me up with clindamycin.. ;)

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,367 1,184
I am wondering if you can assist. I have a nasty case of Pericoronitis brought on by chewing on a bit of rubbery steak that Mrs Cable bought at Aldi. Now I know what you are thinking and yes I have been using a Chlorhexidine mouthwash. Plenty of erythema and Edema present. What do you say skip? dose me up with clindamycin.. ;)

If you think I'm going to help the son of that Vince Cable monster.........

ffsear

2,158 439
Just generally being a passive aggressive idiot across multiple threads. Got warned for it, then started sending abusive messages to mods. Was masking his IP to connect to the site so clearly a member whos already been banned.

Mid life crisis i think.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock