ballard

Just generally being a passive aggressive idiot across multiple threads. Got warned for it, then started sending abusive messages to mods. Was masking his IP to connect to the site so clearly a member whos already been banned.

Mid life crisis i think.

This is simply untrue.
I am on relatively intimate terms with ballard so can confirm s/he does not feel either of the two PMs sent to you could be considered abusive. If you genuinely believe they were then publish them here as s/he explicitly gives permission for you to do so.

As for the issue with masking IPs it is a wholly understandable precaution to take these days especially when we wish to avoid personal identification in this virtual world to creep into the real one in which we live, play and work. An IP address can be as unique as a fingerprint and if security is breached access to virtually unlimited personal data is a real possibility. Nobody wants their personal space violated do they Charlie? If you are going to assume everyone using TOR is the same person then you are potentially looking at nearly half a million multi-nics.

Moderator transparency, fairness and honesty has been an on-going concern for this site and as long as individuals with moderator privileges continue to operate without a publicly available playbook as to what is and what is not in or out (forget the site guidelines as most ‘transgressions’ fall well within what these consider acceptable) and without any obvious sign of overall control by the management then these types of situations will occur again and again.

A management review of the moderation system, quality and the current team is long overdue.

Note to mods: even if you decide to delete this post as you did the two ballard posted yesterday asking for clarification of the infraction system some will have seen it and that will be enough.

you heard him F..I have it on authority :p

He can still try to take legal action. Have you said anything slanderous?

I missed out on some of these Fxmo arguments I think as I have his original 'live-call' thread on ignore, and although you can ignore posters and un-ignore them, there seems to be no way to un-ignore that thread. Perhaps it's for the best.

Last edited:

I missed out on some of these Fxmo arguments I think as I have his original 'live-call' thread on ignore, and although you can ignore posters and un-ignore them, there seems to be no way to un-ignore that thread. Perhaps it's for the best.

Then you've missed alot of action there ! In user control panel : at the bottom left you will find "ignored threads" under ignore manager ;) .

This is simply untrue.
I am on relatively intimate terms with ballard so can confirm s/he does not feel either of the two PMs sent to you could be considered abusive. If you genuinely believe they were then publish them here as s/he explicitly gives permission for you to do so.

As for the issue with masking IPs it is a wholly understandable precaution to take these days especially when we wish to avoid personal identification in this virtual world to creep into the real one in which we live, play and work. An IP address can be as unique as a fingerprint and if security is breached access to virtually unlimited personal data is a real possibility. Nobody wants their personal space violated do they Charlie? If you are going to assume everyone using TOR is the same person then you are potentially looking at nearly half a million multi-nics.

Moderator transparency, fairness and honesty has been an on-going concern for this site and as long as individuals with moderator privileges continue to operate without a publicly available playbook as to what is and what is not in or out (forget the site guidelines as most ‘transgressions’ fall well within what these consider acceptable) and without any obvious sign of overall control by the management then these types of situations will occur again and again.

A management review of the moderation system, quality and the current team is long overdue.

Note to mods: even if you decide to delete this post as you did the two ballard posted yesterday asking for clarification of the infraction system some will have seen it and that will be enough.

DO you think we were born yesterday!?

edit I've removed your (alleged) IP, but when I search against your IP, guess who's name also comes up!!
Not the half a million mutli nics that you suggest, just you and your friend who you claim to be "on relatively intimate terms with""

Please stop wasting our time!

Attachments

• ghghgh.jpg
    ghghgh.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

slanderous, only that he's an old fool but everyone knows that :LOL:

I'm removing ip's i don't want to breach their false identity privacy!

Last edited:
PieterSteidelmayer - was also a multi nic as well

i had thought it was Pbrain or purplebrain as such as lovely assertive put down manner as though you were lower third class

You can spot some multi nics quite easy - because they cannot shake off their attitude problems

My attitude problem is just all you lot - I have never met such a bunch of negative clicky people in all my 60 years - with the exception of Pondlife - as that guy has style ;-)

If only I had been welcomed on that other thread - I would have been so nice .......shame really

PieterSteidelmayer - was also a multi nic as well

Not necessarily, all we know is that both Ballard and PieterSteidelmayer were using a TOR network and it would be a bit presumptive to assume they are one and the same.

Quertykeyboard - now that's one worth checking out under multi nics

Especially if he's in Belgium ;-)

If you are bona fide you shouldn’t worry about P. He’s only after crooks

I dont think he likes losing when he got it 100% wrong with me

That will haunt him - although saying that I reckon hes got many more in the past wrong - but they have just gone away rather than stick up for themselves

I dont think he likes losing when he got it 100% wrong with me

That will haunt him - although saying that I reckon hes got many more in the past wrong - but they have just gone away rather than stick up for themselves

Then its a revenge from your part ha !

Quertykeyboard - now that's one worth checking out under multi nics

We don't need you telling us what to check or otherwise. As previously said we are aware of most of them.