Bad week

Altitude Signals

As the title suggests, I had my first bad trading week in a while. I use risk management and risk reward on each trade so luckily I did not take much of a hit. I had two SLs hit, closed two trades at about -30 pips each and closed the remaining with small profit before the market closed. Overall I am down 100 pips this week. I cleared all my charts and did a fresh analysis of all my pairs because I find that looking at my old analysis can make it hard to let go of old biased in a changing market. Next week I will start fresh and forget about this week so that I do not venture into revenge trading.

How I can become emotionally stronger and more disciplined after a loss? Suggestions are highly appreciated

How I can become emotionally stronger and more disciplined after a loss? Suggestions are highly appreciated
Well it helps to visualise your account if the SL hit before opening the position
Once you have a SL you know how much you can potentially lose
As long as you’re managing your risk remind yourself it is okay to lose
A SL hit doesn’t mean it was a bad trade and a TP hit doesn’t mean it was a good trade. There’s a lesson to be learned from each trade you take

Well it helps to visualise your account if the SL hit before opening the position
Once you have a SL you know how much you can potentially lose
As long as you’re managing your risk remind yourself it is okay to lose
A SL hit doesn’t mean it was a bad trade and a TP hit doesn’t mean it was a good trade. There’s a lesson to be learned from each trade you take
And sometimes it’s good to take a break after a losing streak, come back fresh in a few days or even weeks if you need it
Spare yourself the expenses of revenge trading

You need to understand why each loss was a loss. Sometimes there would have been nothing that could be done to avoid it and there are no lessons to be learned. But you need to be sure and you need to understand what happens to your positions when you open the, why they closed, what happened after you closed them, and what happened to the trades you didn't take.