bad print in s&p???

fcmisc

Does anyone know what caused the big spike in the s&p mini futures contract just after 7am this morning? It shows up both on my price ladder and Reuters chart, though I wasn't in the office at the time, and therefore don't know if it was real or not.

It happened, and was present in er2, emd and nq too. Globex cancelled trades above and below certain levels.

Does anyone know what caused the big spike in the s&p mini futures contract just after 7am this morning? It shows up both on my price ladder and Reuters chart, though I wasn't in the office at the time, and therefore don't know if it was real or not.
It was a valid print but a pulled trade. All but the SBs seem to have complied. Whoa...deja vu...

Even though the trades have been busted (on legit ops) the H/L stands it would seem, which will put a kink in any TA for a while.

Another example of a bad print is the Finspreads FTSE100 Jan, Feb etc. futures - showing as having spent half an hour at 10,002 as we crossed from Sunday to Monday. Wonder what happened to all the orders between Friday's high and 10,002?
FTSE at 10,002!... that'll be the day!