AUD/USD technical analysis

You're probably right that price will pull back from here but beware of labels like resistance. A label can make a thing seem more significant purely because it has a label attached. Resistance is where price stops rising because of previous market action, not where price simply stops for the weekend.

Ok, thank you for pice of advise)

I suppose that the price will turn after reaching the 0.756588 level.

audusd.jpg

Right now, I can’t see the entrance for opening a deal on the asset, so I’ll wait until the price reaches one of the levels, and then I’ll make a decision.

audusd.jpg

Well, it's still climbing today. I think we might see it recover most of the drop after Brexit, which is really surprising.

Went long 01/07 using breach of 50EMA and prior day's hammer as bullish indicators. Probably a bit late to open new long right now.

I think that the price will reach 0.76540 level. After that, the price will go to the level of 0.75109 or further.

audusd.jpg

The paor broke below 0.7510, but eventually rebounded from 0.7468. I think that was the end of the drop.

I think that the price will reach 0.757595 level. After that, the price will go to the level of 0.744248 or further.

audusd.jpg

It seems to me that the asset will go for breaking the upper bound after reflecting from the bottom line.

audusd.jpg