AUD/USD technical analysis

Dominic

I think that aud/usd asset will go down further.
audusdA.jpg

Chinese data missed expectations, on the downside Aud/Usd support located at 0.7100 zone, break below would open the door to further loss towards 0.7000 level.

The price on AUD/USD moves to resistance level. When 0.70461 mark will be passed, I’m gonna buy.

audusd.png

I'll probably be trying again to get short on this with another sell order this evening.

I think it might return to the resistance at 0.7140, personally I'm considering opening longs.

Audusd

The AUDUSD breaks above the 0.7100 level, but it looks like the bullish momentum is losing strength. Possible inverted head and shoulders pattern on the daily chart.

As the price has reached the level of resistance, I think that now it will go down and will pass the 0.730637 mark.

aud.png

As the price has reached the level of resistance, I think that now it will go down and will pass the 0.730637 mark.

View attachment 220226

You're probably right that price will pull back from here but beware of labels like resistance. A label can make a thing seem more significant purely because it has a label attached. Resistance is where price stops rising because of previous market action, not where price simply stops for the weekend.

There is a doji candlestick on the 1-hour time-frame, the pair will start rising again, I think.

Right now, I can’t see the entrance for opening a deal on the asset, so I’ll wait until the price reaches one of the levels, and then I’ll make a decision.

aud.png

AUD/USD broke below the weekly support at 0.7320, its next target is likely around 0.7200.

Right now, I can’t see the entrance for opening a deal on the asset, so I’ll wait until the price reaches one of the levels, and then I’ll make a decision.

audusd.jpg