Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

You want to go to the job centre to register for benefits ... you'll need the vaccine ...
You want to go to send your children to school ... they'll need the vaccine ...
You want to stay in a hotel on holiday ... you'll need the vaccine ...
You want to go shopping for food .. you get the idea.
But hey its YOUR choice if you want to take it or not, no one is forcing you. 🤮☣
By George he's got it!
Min 2:40

You dont HAVE to get the vaccine but if you dont then you wont be able to ...

Poland Becomes Latest Country To Roll Out Vaccine Passport​

The QR code “will be the so-called passport of the vaccinated person, which will confirm that the person has been vaccinated and can use the rights to which vaccinated people are entitled,” Goławska added.

YOU ARE BEING TREATED LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Coming soon to a country near you. Here NOW!
Get your non mandatory vaccine, there's a good boy! Limited time offer - Free dental chew bone with every shot.

petpassport.jpg

You dont HAVE to get the vaccine but if you dont then you wont be able to ...

Poland Becomes Latest Country To Roll Out Vaccine Passport​

The QR code “will be the so-called passport of the vaccinated person, which will confirm that the person has been vaccinated and can use the rights to which vaccinated people are entitled,” Goławska added.

YOU ARE BEING TREATED LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Coming soon to a country near you. Here NOW!
Get your non mandatory vaccine, there's a good boy! Limited time offer - Free dental chew bone with every shot.

View attachment 294480
Thank f*** for Brexit and our newly regained sovereignty and that we don't have to do any of that stupid fascist EU stuff any more.

Take your pick as to which of these two is talking sense: Toby Young, editor of LockdownSceptics.org, and Dr Bharat Pankhania, Clinical Lecturer at the University of Exeter Medical School, debate the pros and cons of the lockdown policy . . .

Take your pick as to which of these two is talking sense: Toby Young, editor of LockdownSceptics.org, and Dr Bharat Pankhania, Clinical Lecturer at the University of Exeter Medical School, debate the pros and cons of the lockdown policy . . .

Did either of them mention the fact that covid 19 does not exist and that the PCR test is a fraud? I 'm guessing from the first few seconds of each of them speaking the answer is no. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Talk Radio can cover useful ground for those just waking up. But controlled debate is to truth, what trickle down economics is to financial security. It suits a small minority at the expense of the rest of us.

Debating the various attempts to fix something that does not exist.. next.

Did either of them mention the fact that covid 19 does not exist and that the PCR test is a fraud? I 'm guessing from the first few seconds of each of them speaking the answer is no. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Talk Radio can cover useful ground for those just waking up. But controlled debate is to truth, what trickle down economics is to financial security. It suits a small minority at the expense of the rest of us.

Debating the various attempts to fix something that does not exist.. next.
OK lets be clear here, Covid 19 DOES exist and you'd need to be certifiably insane to really think it doesnt.
What else do you think is putting people into hospital and killing them around the world if it isnt covid 19?
Seriously you need to up your existing dose or go and seek professional psychiatric help if you think this is a hoax.

Everyone else is is upset (or not) at the way the government is handling the situation NO ONE else thinks its a hoax. Please correct me (everyone else not David) if I have misrepresented you.

OK lets be clear here, Covid 19 DOES exist and you'd need to be certifiably insane to really think it doesnt.
What else do you think is putting people into hospital and killing them around the world if it isnt covid 19?
Seriously you need to up your existing dose or go and seek professional psychiatric help if you think this is a hoax.

Everyone else is is upset (or not) at the way the government is handling the situation NO ONE else thinks its a hoax. Please correct me (everyone else not David) if I have misrepresented you

Looks like I missed out the 3rd fact

There is no pandemic.

The figures clearly demonstrate that.

So, just to recap

1-Covid 19 has never been isolated- fully admitted by your own government. Fully exposed and documented for several months. Therefore there cannot be cases or deaths from it.

Postman chose Covid 19 exists

2-PCR test - not fit for purpose according to it's inventor,93% inaccurate according to Dominic Raab
or 'super accurate' according to Hancock who has investments in vaccines and laughs at the gullible

3- Total deaths last year are not much above average and the excess will be as a result of patients denied treatment, operations, suicides and the elderly dying of stress due to isolation. Average age of death from 'covid' (flu) 81.3- just what you'd expect

Postman chose Covid 19 is killing people, the hospitals are full (with 10% beds removed for social distancing) and anyone who disagrees deserves abuse.

Why is it so difficult for you to tolerate a different view point without resorting to childish insult?

Please support your belief with facts.

I'm going to do something more enjoyable with my time. Give it your best shot and I'll look at it later.

I'm on the fence, leaning slightly to mildly sceptical. I wear my mask when required to do so but am a staunch refusenik when it comes to any jab. I cannot believe the amount of correspondence and pressure for a flu jab!! hate to think what it will be like for the covid jab.

So now since going from tier 1 to cases going through the roof, thanks to the local ferry lockdown booze cruises and tier 4 holiday home refugees, I can now draw first hand experience from covid victims at work to ask what it was like, a bit like man flu apparently, without a bunged up nose.

Where are the excess deaths?

euromomo data suggests it isn't overly severe? England fairing badly I would say, but I'd suggest Scotland N Ireland Wales covid derived excess deaths look non existent. if there was a pandemic in the true sense of the word then why is it not showing up in the data?

charts-z-scores-by-country.png

There is no pandemic.
Hi David,
I think that there's a tendency to imbue the word pandemic with greater meaning and importance than it actually has. The WHO define it thus:
"A pandemic is the worldwide spread of a new disease.
An influenza pandemic occurs when a new influenza virus emerges and spreads around the world, and most people do not have immunity. Viruses that have caused past pandemics typically originated from animal influenza viruses. . ."

The only obvious areas of contention in the WHO definition is what constitutes a new disease / virus and how many people have immunity. Personally, I have no problem accepting that SARS Cov 2 is new in as much as this particular strain of virus wasn't around 18 months ago and that most people aren't immune to it, i.e. they're susceptible to catching it. I guess you think differently about this - and that's fair enough.
1-Covid 19 has never been isolated- fully admitted by your own government. Fully exposed and documented for several months. Therefore there cannot be cases or deaths from it.
You've mentioned this before and, assuming you're correct, it doesn't change the fact that lots of people are getting sick and some of them are dying. Those people aren't going to give a toss about whether or not the virus has been isolated, exposed and documented; to them that's irrelevent. If I'm unlucky enough to end up in hospital with the virus, I'm afraid I won't take any comfort from you telling me: "Don't worry Tim, the virus has never been isolated". ;-)

Your points 2 and 3 about the PCR test and excess deaths respectively are ones that I agree with completely. The BBC report last week claiming that 2020 saw more deaths since the second world war was highly misleading and grossly irresponsible, IMO.
Tim.

Looks like I missed out the 3rd fact

There is no pandemic.

So, just to recap

Postman chose Covid 19 exists

2-PCR test - not fit for purpose according to it's inventor,93% inaccurate according to Dominic Raab
or 'super accurate' according to Hancock who has investments in vaccines and laughs at the gullible

3- Total deaths last year are not much above average and the excess will be as a result of patients denied treatment, operations, suicides and the elderly dying of stress due to isolation. Average age of death from 'covid' (flu) 81.3- just what you'd expect

Postman chose Covid 19 is killing people, the hospitals are full (with 10% beds removed for social distancing) and anyone who disagrees deserves abuse.

Why is it so difficult for you to tolerate a different view point without resorting to childish insult?

Please support your belief with facts.

I'm going to do something more enjoyable with my time. Give it your best shot and I'll look at it later.

1. The Covid-19 virus has been isolated many times​

Therefore there CAN be deaths from it.
@David Knight gives No evidence to his opinion, that it has not.

2. Covid-19 PCR tests are generally very accurate.
@David Knight once again proivides no evidence to support his OPINION.

3. Total deaths last year (2020) have no bearing on the stated fact that covid 19 EXISTS.
@David Knight provides IRRELEVANT opinions to support his false claim.

4. You lied when you said "Postman chose Covid 19 is killing people, the hospitals are full" I never said that.

5. For all your garbage response you never answered the ONE QUESTION I ASKED YOU.
"What else do you think is putting people into hospital and killing them around the world if it isnt covid 19?"
Or do you think no one died last year?

Why is it so dificult for YOU to provide FACTS to support your childlike OPINION without resorting to irrelevant subjects.
And so far NO ONE else apart from @David Knight has suggested here that covid 19 doesnt exist. Its just you looney tunes!

Last edited by a moderator:
......Looks like I missed out the 3rd fact
3- Total deaths last year are not much above average and the excess will be as a result of patients denied treatment, operations, suicides and the elderly dying of stress due to isolation. Average age of death from 'covid' (flu) 81.3- just what you'd expect......
It’s quite typical that you should make it up as you go along.

According to figures released by the Office for National Statistics last week the number of “excess deaths” in 2020, as a proportion of the population, amounted to a 12.1% rise over the average of the previous five years.
That’s the biggest leap in any year since 1940.

I suppose you will retort that the ONS is part of the plot :D

Last edited:
So have there been any reports into these vaccine ingredients.

I'm hearing there's all kinds of junk in there.

Sigh. How many times?
The Pandemic isn't the problem. The response to it is.

Authorities are reacting as if this were a catastrophic pandemic killing off 30% of the population rather than the relatively feeble one it is, killing off a mere 0.003%. The vast majority of which have already exceeded the average expected lifespan and are already more vulnerable, being seriously ill with life-threatening conditions.

The scale of the response has been and continues to be glaringly, stupendously, disproportionate to the scale of the problem.

As such, its perfectly obvious that the response is going to do far more harm than the pandemic itself.

But, heck, it's good for making sh*t loads of dosh, so what's not to like?

o_O

Hi David,
I think that there's a tendency to imbue the word pandemic with greater meaning and importance than it actually has. The WHO define it thus:
"A pandemic is the worldwide spread of a new disease.
An influenza pandemic occurs when a new influenza virus emerges and spreads around the world, and most people do not have immunity. Viruses that have caused past pandemics typically originated from animal influenza viruses. . ."

The only obvious areas of contention in the WHO definition is what constitutes a new disease / virus and how many people have immunity. Personally, I have no problem accepting that SARS Cov 2 is new in as much as this particular strain of virus wasn't around 18 months ago and that most people aren't immune to it, i.e. they're susceptible to catching it. I guess you think differently about this - and that's fair enough.

You've mentioned this before and, assuming you're correct, it doesn't change the fact that lots of people are getting sick and some of them are dying. Those people aren't going to give a toss about whether or not the virus has been isolated, exposed and documented; to them that's irrelevent. If I'm unlucky enough to end up in hospital with the virus, I'm afraid I won't take any comfort from you telling me: "Don't worry Tim, the virus has never been isolated". ;-)

Your points 2 and 3 about the PCR test and excess deaths respectively are ones that I agree with completely. The BBC report last week claiming that 2020 saw more deaths since the second world war was highly misleading and grossly irresponsible, IMO.
Tim.

A pandemic is the worldwide spread of a new disease.

If there is a new disease you have to be able to prove it. There is no proof. It is for those who claim covid 19 exists to prove it. Why settle for anything less than cast iron proof? Why shut the world down for anything less than that? Shouldn't be difficult to demonstrate. It can't be demonstrated because it is a lie.

People dying with flu like symptoms is not a new disease. This is manipulating language. Seasonal flu albeit new strains, qualify as an endemic. I suggest we stick with that word and not suddenly change the definition of 'pandemic'. and not have the cabal that is the pharma industry, which includes the WHO, the regulators and the funded scientists decide what words get changed to suit their agenda.

Unchallenged, that will tend to become a habit Tim. Perfectly healthy people will be deemed sick unless they are drugged with something. We have strains of virus and all kinds of other germs in us at all times, so they will easily make the case for it. We're already at the point where we are deemed to be infected unless tested negative (with a test that cannot identify a virus never isolated) The tuth will be whatever they say it is now that they have set this dangerous precedent. most people will comply on command.

The only obvious areas of contention in the WHO definition is what constitutes a new disease / virus and how many people have immunity

I have several areas of contention with the scum who are running this agenda .Changing the meaning of words has become a habit for the WHO:

herd immunity

Why the need for change? Why is nobody questioning it?

'anti vaxxer' 'covid denier' - These are are new ones, but the intent is old; isolate those who disagree.

But we know why the language is being changed don't we? It is to further an Agenda. We know why they are using the word 'Pandemic' it is to instill fear and compliance and to create an excuse for the long planned 'financial reset'

That agenda was planned before we were born. I'm going to suggest that the human body doesn't need big pharma to survive on the surface of the planet with flu virus. I 'll bet that Germ theory winning over Terrain theory has a lot more to do with money than it has to do with science. We should be questioning everything that this industry has ever told us.

If I'm unlucky enough to end up in hospital with the virus, I'm afraid I won't take any comfort from you telling me: "Don't worry Tim, the virus has never been isolated".

I accept that point Tim, but that doesn't offset the shutting down of freedom based on a lie does it? I'm not going to swallow a lie in the hope that it aids your recovery. And for selfish reasons, I don't want you to be ill, we need all the red pilled people we can get;)

I suppose you will retort that the ONS is part of the plot

Of course not.

Those same figures and statistics also reveal 5 years in the last 20 where there were more deaths than we are currently experiencing.

As has been said by wiser men, there are lies, damned lies, and statistics.

It's a simple matter to cherry pick the ones that support any particular argument.

🙃