Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

It’s quite typical that you should make it up as you go along.

According to figures released by the Office for National Statistics last week the number of “excess deaths” in 2020, as a proportion of the population, amounted to a 12.1% rise over the average of the previous five years.
That’s the biggest leap in any year since 1940.

I suppose you will retort that the ONS is part of the plot :D
Typical?

Suppose?

Do you think it's typical to cancel operations for an anticipated tidal wave of FLU?

And do you suppose that this affected the excess figures?

Last edited:
Sigh. How many times?
The Pandemic isn't the problem. The response to it is.

Authorities are reacting as if this were a catastrophic pandemic killing off 30% of the population rather than the relatively feeble one it is, killing off a mere 0.003%. The vast majority of which have already exceeded the average expected lifespan and are already more vulnerable, being seriously ill with life-threatening conditions.

The scale of the response has been and continues to be glaringly, stupendously, disproportionate to the scale of the problem.

As such, its perfectly obvious that the response is going to do far more harm than the pandemic itself.

But, heck, it's good for making sh*t loads of dosh, so what's not to like?

o_O
"Sigh. How many times?
The Pandemic isn't the problem. The response to it is.
"

I fully agree.

How crazy do you have to be when Alex Jones accuses you of lying!

ALEX JONES ACCUSES DAVID KNIGHT OF LYING​

Even Alex Jones disagrees with David Knight on the vaccine. That must be some crazy conspiracy theory when even Alex can't believe it!

Alex Jones Fires "TRUTHER" David Knight for calling out Trump's NWO vaccine!​

I'm on the fence, leaning slightly to mildly sceptical. I wear my mask when required to do so but am a staunch refusenik when it comes to any jab. I cannot believe the amount of correspondence and pressure for a flu jab!! hate to think what it will be like for the covid jab.

So now since going from tier 1 to cases going through the roof, thanks to the local ferry lockdown booze cruises and tier 4 holiday home refugees, I can now draw first hand experience from covid victims at work to ask what it was like, a bit like man flu apparently, without a bunged up nose.
"I'm on the fence, leaning slightly to mildly sceptical. I wear my mask when required to do so but am a staunch refusenik when it comes to any jab. I cannot believe the amount of correspondence and pressure for a flu jab!! hate to think what it will be like for the covid jab.

So now since going from tier 1 to cases going through the roof, thanks to the local ferry lockdown booze cruises and tier 4 holiday home refugees, I can now draw first hand experience from covid victims at work to ask what it was like, a bit like man flu apparently, without a bunged up nose
."

I agree with all of that.

Can something that changes your DNA reasonably be called a vaccine?
The covid vaccine doesn't change your DNA.

Unless you can prove with facts otherwise.

I have not seen you post a single FACT backed up with evidence.
And you still havent answered the ONE question I asked you.
"What else do you think is putting people into hospital and killing them around the world if it isnt covid 19?"

"What else do you think is putting people into hospital and killing them around the world if it isnt covid 19?"
You're such a silly-billy Postie! It's flu!! And anyway, they're not dying, they're just resting. It's pity that the CDC and the ECDC have got it wrong...but what do they know? They work for Bill Gates, right?

On 31 December 2019, the Wuhan Municipal Health Commission in Wuhan City, Hubei province, China, reported a cluster of pneumonia cases (including seven severe cases) of unknown aetiology, with a common reported link to Wuhan's Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market, a wholesale fish and live animal market [1].

On 1 January 2020, the market was closed down. According to the Wuhan Municipal Health Commission, samples from the market tested positive for a novel coronavirus. Cases showed symptoms such as fever, dry cough and dyspnoea; radiological findings showed bilateral lung infiltrates.

On 9 January 2020, China’s CDC reported that a novel coronavirus (later named SARS-CoV-2, the virus causing COVID-19) had been detected as the causative agent for 15 of the 59 cases of pneumonia [2].

On 9 January 2020, ECDC published a Threat Assessment Brief on the cluster of pneumonia possibly associated with a novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China.

On 10 January 2020, the first novel coronavirus genome sequence was made publicly available [3]. The sequence was deposited in the GenBank database (accession number MN908947) and uploaded to the Global Initiative on Sharing All Influenza Data (GISAID).

On 17 January 2020
, ECDC published its first risk assessment on the novel coronavirus.

"What is the difference between Influenza (Flu) and COVID-19?
Influenza (Flu) and COVID-19 are both contagious respiratory illnesses, but they are caused by different viruses. COVID-19 is caused by infection with a new coronavirus (called SARS-CoV-2), and flu is caused by infection with influenza viruses."

You're such a silly-billy Postie! It's flu!! And anyway, they're not dying, they're just resting. It's pity that the CDC and the ECDC have got it wrong...but what do they know? They work for Bill Gates, right?

On 31 December 2019, the Wuhan Municipal Health Commission in Wuhan City, Hubei province, China, reported a cluster of pneumonia cases (including seven severe cases) of unknown aetiology, with a common reported link to Wuhan's Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market, a wholesale fish and live animal market [1].

On 1 January 2020, the market was closed down. According to the Wuhan Municipal Health Commission, samples from the market tested positive for a novel coronavirus. Cases showed symptoms such as fever, dry cough and dyspnoea; radiological findings showed bilateral lung infiltrates.

On 9 January 2020, China’s CDC reported that a novel coronavirus (later named SARS-CoV-2, the virus causing COVID-19) had been detected as the causative agent for 15 of the 59 cases of pneumonia [2].

On 9 January 2020, ECDC published a Threat Assessment Brief on the cluster of pneumonia possibly associated with a novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China.

On 10 January 2020, the first novel coronavirus genome sequence was made publicly available [3]. The sequence was deposited in the GenBank database (accession number MN908947) and uploaded to the Global Initiative on Sharing All Influenza Data (GISAID).

On 17 January 2020
, ECDC published its first risk assessment on the novel coronavirus.

"What is the difference between Influenza (Flu) and COVID-19?
Influenza (Flu) and COVID-19 are both contagious respiratory illnesses, but they are caused by different viruses. COVID-19 is caused by infection with a new coronavirus (called SARS-CoV-2), and flu is caused by infection with influenza viruses."
Dont go posting your facts here, they are not welcome. @David Knight will put you on ignore faster than you can say Kung Flu.

I think the Pfizer one sorts of educates the DNA which one might say changes how it operates ie production of new protein cells or other. Don't understand it well enough.

The AZ one is the traditional type where they inject a small dosage of the Covid. Apparently, Pfizer doesn't use the virus at all. Only sends instructions for DNA to recognise it.

I think the Pfizer one sorts of educates the DNA which one might say changes how it operates ie production of new protein cells or other. Don't understand it well enough.

The AZ one is the traditional type where they inject a small dosage of the Covid. Apparently, Pfizer doesn't use the virus at all. Only sends instructions for DNA to recognise it.

And yet our fool friend @David Knight treats all vaccines the same, no differentiating, all are evil, all are part of the Great Lizard Overlords plot to do something unspeakable to us. (It must be unspeakable because even he hasn't spake it / spoke it / said it). What a fool he is. 🤣

.... all are part of the Great Lizard Overlords plot to do something unspeakable to us.
You shouldn't be bringing royalty into it. That's sedition, lèse majesté... or cobbleurs...as they say across the recently reclaimed English Channel.

You provided no proof for your claim that Covid 19 exists.

It's not an unreasonable request since you stated empahatically that it exists.

You said: 'Let's be clear'

So go ahead and be clear. We are all waiting for simple proof. And we would like it to be clear. Failure to provide clear proof will probably affect how people read every subsequent post you make here.

Should be a slam dunk for a 'legendary member'

Relying on 'fact' checkers does not constitute proof,, just saying, because you appear to think it does.

You really don't want that line thrown back in your face again and again and again do you Postie?

Show us how it is done. Just prove Covid 19 exists. You are the believer. Or does it work like a religion, you just have to believe in it?
Churches are full= god exists?
Hospitals are full- c19 exists?​

I don't need to figure out how many people are in hospital and why they are there. You believe they are dying of covid. Prove it.

So to recap

Not one shred of proof has ever emerged that Covid 19 exists unless Postman can stun the entire medical community minus those funded by Bill Gates

Postman chose Bill Gates

The PCR test inventor who conveniently died says it's not fit for pupose. Dominic Raab says its's 93% inaccurate Matt Hancock says it's 'super accurate'..

And I forgot...

.. the fact checkers say that Kary Mullis didn't say any such thing about his own test even though you can see him say it on youtube last time l posted (because I never post any proof of anything)

Postman chose Hancock

But at least a lot more people have heard of Kary Mullis because the cabal's 'fact checkers' are forced to rebutt.

Since Covid has never been identified (admitted by postman's own Gov) every 'case' and every death 'with covid' is a fabricated lie.

Postman chose to disbelieve the Gov when they told the truth but believes them when they lie

It's like he's anti facts isn't it ? Which is ironic really, since he continually asks me to provide facts for him.

I should provide them, the fact checkers should provide them, anything but do the work himself.

You would think that an intelligent adult would go read the information directly from the original sources instead of always reading things third hand from his favourite conspiracy theorist hating shills.

But then we know that, like John, facts must come in handy, easily understandable, bite sIzed pieces, quickly and on demand.

It's why Pat can talk endless drivel for years without reading the Maastricht treaty (because it would leave him less time to post here...and because it would annhilate his belief system. It would reveal treason).

So... it's impossible to find a vaccine for a virus that was never isolated. Simple logic not requiring 12 years of Carnegie sponsored indoctrination. Impossible to say it's safe because it was rushed, with no long term testing and not really required for a disease with a 99.8% survival rate.

Postman chose to believe it won't change your DNA without ever reading a typical flu vaccine insert in his life, let alone researching the latest deadly concoctions. I'll bet Postman has never read a word on any vaccine manufacturer's website nor listened to one single video from any whisleblower or any of the other ignored medical opinion.

So. Postman either stops shouting at me and making demands in an effort to deflect from one simple request:

Prove covid 19 exists or become legendary for all the wrong reasons.

I'm going to enjoy the rest of the weekend and leave you guys to enjoy Postmans next delivery

Last edited:
@David Knight refuses to provide a single fact to back up his claims and will not answer the ONLY question I have asked him and then litters his reply with irrelevant nonsense order to cover up the fact that he has no answers himself!
Lets make it easy for him and start with some common ground that we can all agree on - people actually died last year and something must have caused those deaths so starter for 10
1. Do you think over 2 million people died in 2020 or did a miracle occur and nobody died.

Bonus question which is the only question I asked but he wont answer.
2. What did they die of if it wasnt covid?

No irrelevant nonsense from me, no pages of conspiracies trying to obfuscate the real issue here. No making up things that other people never said. Just one question that he cant answer.

You provided no proof for your claim that Covid 19 exists.

It's not an unreasonable request since you stated empahatically that it exists.

You said: 'Let's be clear'

So go ahead and be clear. We are all waiting for simple proof. And we would like it to be clear. Failure to provide clear proof will probably affect how people read every subsequent post you make here.

Should be a slam dunk for a 'legendary member'

Relying on 'fact' checkers does not constitute proof,, just saying, because you appear to think it does.

You really don't want that line thrown back in your face again and again and again do you Postie?

Show us how it is done. Just prove Covid 19 exists. You are the believer. Or does it work like a religion, you just have to believe in it?
Churches are full= god exists?
Hospitals are full- c19 exists?​

I don't need to figure out how many people are in hospital and why they are there. You believe they are dying of covid. Prove it.

So to recap

Not one shred of proof has ever emerged that Covid 19 exists unless Postman can stun the entire medical community minus those funded by Bill Gates

Postman chose Bill Gates

The PCR test inventor who conveniently died says it's not fit for pupose. Dominic Raab says its's 93% inaccurate Matt Hancock says it's 'super accurate'..

And I forgot...

.. the fact checkers say that Kary Mullis didn't say any such thing about his own test even though you can see him say it on youtube last time l posted (because I never post any proof of anything)

Postman chose Hancock

But at least a lot more people have heard of Kary Mullis because the cabal's 'fact checkers' are forced to rebutt.

Since Covid has never been identified (admitted by postman's own Gov) every 'case' and every death 'with covid' is a fabricated lie.

Postman chose to disbelieve the Gov when they told the truth but believes them when they lie

It's like he's anti facts isn't it ? Which is ironic really, since he continually asks me to provide facts for him.

I should provide them, the fact checkers should provide them, anything but do the work himself.

You would think that an intelligent adult would go read the information directly from the original sources instead of always reading things third hand from his favourite conspiracy theorist hating shills.

But then we know that, like John, facts must come in handy, easily understandable, bite sIzed pieces, quickly and on demand.

It's why Pat can talk endless drivel for years without reading the Maastricht treaty (because it would leave him less time to post here...and because it would annhilate his belief system. It would reveal treason).

So... it's impossible to find a vaccine for a virus that was never isolated. Simple logic not requiring 12 years of Carnegie sponsored indoctrination. Impossible to say it's safe because it was rushed, with no long term testing and not really required for a disease with a 99.8% survival rate.

Postman chose to believe it won't change your DNA without ever reading a typical flu vaccine insert in his life, let alone researching the latest deadly concoctions. I'll bet Postman has never read a word on any vaccine manufacturer's website nor listened to one single video from any whisleblower or any of the other ignored medical opinion.

So. Postman either stops shouting at me and making demands in an effort to deflect from one simple request:

Prove covid 19 exists or become legendary for all the wrong reasons.

I'm going to enjoy the rest of the weekend and leave you guys to enjoy Postmans next delivery

Covid 19 exists Proven!

"Not one shred of proof has ever emerged that Covid 19 exists unless Postman can stun the entire medical community minus those funded by Bill Gates"

You can see a picture of it here ...

Slam dunk!

This is the same technology used to view Red Blood Cells, but maybe our resident looney doesn't believe Red Blood Cells exist either. In which case there really is no hope for him.

The World Health Organization (WHO) states that ‘Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus’, and first reported that Chinese authorities had determined that the outbreak was caused by a novel coronavirus in January 2020.

Covid 19 is a novel coronavirus, its called 19 because 18 existed BEFORE this one. 'Covid 19' is just a name given to a type of infectious disease. Its a bit like saying no one has ever proved a tree exists so there is no such thing as an Oak. Pathetic lazy non argument.

Covid 19 exists Proven!

Wait, what?

We saw one of the first volunteers to take it pass out on camera in a spectacular own goal for the vaccinators!
Another has died with no reason given 2 days after taking it.

I think vaccination deaths should be counted in the same way that covid deaths were calculated ie if you take the vaccine and get run over by a bus you died WITH the vaccine. Lets see how those stats rack up.
Jan 6th.
"I think vaccination deaths should be counted in the same way that covid deaths were calculated ie if you take the vaccine and get run over by a bus you died WITH the vaccine. Lets see how those stats rack up."

Jan 16th.

Norway Sounds Alarm As 23 Elderly Patients Die After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine​

your pic find of covid 19 vs my pic find of H1N1 flu

Remarkably similar in my view, scarily so considering what H1N1 flu represents

Capture36.PNG
Capture37.PNG

your pic find of covid 19 vs my pic find of H1N1 flu

Remarkably similar in my view, scarily so considering what H1N1 flu represents

View attachment 294578View attachment 294579
Yeah, I worked in the Earth Sciences dept at a University and prepared and viewed specimens of rocks. To me they all looked the same and it was infuriating when a professor with 20 years of experience of looking at these things would say do you see the difference between the mica and granite and it would be like looking at a Jackson Pollock painting and someone asking if I could 'see the tenderness' WTF!
I can only liken it to the expertise required to find a cancerous tumour in a mammogram, its really hard to distinguish.

So thats my sensible response to your point, forgive me if you were "trollin 'ard" and I muddied it for you. 😉

Covid 19 exists Proven!

"Not one shred of proof has ever emerged that Covid 19 exists unless Postman can stun the entire medical community minus those funded by Bill Gates"

You can see a picture of it here ...

Slam dunk!

This is the same technology used to view Red Blood Cells, but maybe our resident looney doesn't believe Red Blood Cells exist either. In which case there really is no hope for him.

The World Health Organization (WHO) states that ‘Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus’, and first reported that Chinese authorities had determined that the outbreak was caused by a novel coronavirus in January 2020.

Covid 19 is a novel coronavirus, its called 19 because 18 existed BEFORE this one. 'Covid 19' is just a name given to a type of infectious disease. Its a bit like saying no one has ever proved a tree exists so there is no such thing as an Oak. Pathetic lazy non argument.

Covid 19 exists Proven!

I said NOT funded by Bill Gates. Try again

It's on their own site

18 FLU virus existed without the world shutting down.

Try and get your head around how research works. You don't go to the liars to 'confirm' that they were not lying. That's how the mainstream media and your 'fact checkers' operate.

'resident looney'?

I don't know what your mental malfunction is, but off you fuck, back to my ignore list.

I said NOT funded by Bill Gates. Try again

It's on their own site

18 FLU virus existed without the world shutting down.

Try and get your head around how research works. You don't go to the liars to 'confirm' that they were not lying. That's how the mainstream media and your 'fact checkers' operate.

'resident looney'?

I don't know what your mental malfunction is, but off you fuck, back to my ignore list.
"I don't know what your mental malfunction is, but off you fuck, back to my ignore list." ... classy.

Yes if you cant back up you nonsensical claims then just ignore the person asking the questions. You are one of those libtards who think cancelculture was the best thing ever invented. You are the opposite of what free speech stands for.