Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Apparently the Wuhan Flu is racist, therefore we must segregate BAME health workers from the White workers and put the white workers on the front line instead whilst protecting BAME workers.

What exactly is the definition of racism?

Not forgetting that the Chinese Flu is also ageist therefore we must isolate everyone to protect the over 70's.

The logic is unfathomable, just as it has been throughout this flu crisis.

Apparently the Wuhan Flu is racist, therefore we must segregate BAME health workers from the White workers and put the white workers on the front line instead whilst protecting BAME workers.

What exactly is the definition of racism?
Asking that question makes you a racist cancel Signalcalc now!

Lazarus is alive and living in the USA - well 1,696 Lazarus's to be precise.

lazaruth.png

Data courtesy of those bastions of truth the WHO.

And according to those same WHO statistics the UK had the second highest covid19 death rate IN THE WORLD yesterday.

No wonder Trump cut their funding.

And according to those same WHO statistics the UK had the second highest covid19 death rate IN THE WORLD yesterday.

Staggering, what is so special about the UK, at least we are [nearly] world leaders at something again, we even beat the Chinese.

But then I think even Equatorial Guinea will have beaten China by now.

The WHO keep putting out total deaths per day and the media duly report it. The numbers are shocking and reflect enormous tragedies but meaningless unless matched against other factors especially total population but also numerous medical and statistical collection process factors.

For example, I can absolutely predict that the UK will have a much higher total number of deaths than Luxembourg. The two totals side by side are great for headlines and soundbites but tell us nothing about each country's differing experience and management of covid-19.

Well if China had got me my job at the top of the WHO, I'd be nice to them too....

Same story with Interpol.....

It will be the UN next...

Last edited:
A top scientist with bucket loads of integrity.

Notice the BBC downplay, 'scientist' and buried on second line of UK page. This should be front and centre headline news.

Barely 4 paras of reporting.

You sheeple really haven't got the hang of this 'do as I say, not as I do, malarky ....

YOU the serfs, stay and fester in lockdown, while WE the elite, retreat to our second homes and carry on as normal.

What do you mean, 'one law for all' ? Don't be such silly nillies, lol.

Besides, everyone knows that all Official Government Advisors are immune to the virus anyway !

😜

And lets be quite clear here, the tosser that advised the Government to impose a National Quarantine of the healthy populace into lockdown has so little respect for his own opinion that he ignores it.
Meaning he does not even believe himself what he told the Government was the right thing to do.
Disgraceful.

A top scientist with bucket loads of integrity.

Notice the BBC downplay, 'scientist' and buried on second line of UK page. This should be front and centre headline news.

Barely 4 paras of reporting.

Did the trustworthy 'expert' renounce his right to NHS services? LMFAO :ROFLMAO:
He has made a complete fool of all the lockdowners, and they deserve it too!

Can't make this sh1t up.

On one occasion, mum-of-two Antonia visited Prof Ferguson despite suspecting that her husband had coronavirus :ROFLMAO:

OK so Trump pretty much saying Fauci and Brix are fired.
About time too....expect prosecution to follow when Fauci's links and money to China fully investigated.

The president was also asked if White House task force experts Dr Deborah Birx and Dr Anthony Fauci would still be involved in efforts to address the coronavirus.

"They will be and so will other doctors and so will other experts in the field," the president answered.

And lets be quite clear here, the tosser that advised the Government to impose a National Quarantine of the healthy populace into lockdown has so little respect for his own opinion that he ignores it.
Meaning he does not even believe himself what he told the Government was the right thing to do.
Disgraceful.
Oooof, that's harsh MOC!
Are you going to tell us that you've never let your loins overrule your brains! I doubt there's a man alive who's not guilty of that one time or another. It just means that - like the rest of us - the prof. is normal!
:p
I wonder how the Daily Telegraph knew about Ferguson's clandestine meetings with his lover? Were journalists staking out his property? This strikes me as unlikely - why would they? Or, perhaps, the story was mysteriously leaked. I can't help thinking that Ferguson's been feeling the heat a bit recently and, with Dom Cummings in attendance at SAGE meetings and MPs finally starting to question the wisdom of the lock down, that he's decided it's time to get out of the kitchen so to speak. Just a nagging feeling I have - no evidence to support it.
Tim.

Oooof, that's harsh MOC!
Are you going to tell us that you've never let your loins overrule your brains! I doubt there's a man alive who's not guilty of that one time or another. It just means that - like the rest of us - the prof. is normal!
:p
I wonder how the Daily Telegraph knew about Ferguson's clandestine meetings with his lover? Were journalists staking out his property? This strikes me as unlikely - why would they? Or, perhaps, the story was mysteriously leaked. I can't help thinking that Ferguson's been feeling the heat a bit recently and, with Dom Cummings in attendance at SAGE meetings and MPs finally starting to question the wisdom of the lock down, that he's decided it's time to get out of the kitchen so to speak. Just a nagging feeling I have - no evidence to support it.
Tim.

Quite correct Tim. Its nothing new to see that a scientist can be a prat. This isn't an expression of considered scientific opinion. However, he's done the right thing by resigning from the advisory group.