Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Oooof, that's harsh MOC!
Sure, the prof is normal.
When all the blood drained from his brain into his dick, he behaved accordingly !

That being the case, such a learned man should know better than to be sanctimoniously urging stupid policy making.

He put himself on that pedestal of his own making. More fool him.

Wholly deserves all the ridicule this will bring him.

:p

Quite correct Tim. Its nothing new to see that a scientist can be a prat. This isn't an expression of considered scientific opinion. However, he's done the right thing by resigning from the advisory group.

He hasn't done anything right since the first wrong prediction 20 years ago.

Can't make this sh1t up.

On one occasion, mum-of-two Antonia visited Prof Ferguson despite suspecting that her husband had coronavirus :ROFLMAO:

The name Ms Staats is almost too fake to be true!

Last edited:
What's with the BBC jumping on the climate change bullshit today, have they run out of scare stories now that the main bullshitter has gone?

Are they afraid people will just say 'fuck that' to the lockdown so they have to remind us that driving is bad for the planet? Well I say, 'fuck that'.

What's with the BBC jumping on the climate change bullshit today, have they run out of scare stories now that the main bullshitter has gone?

Are they afraid people will just say 'fuck that' to the lockdown so they have to remind us that driving is bad for the planet? Well I say, 'fuck that'.
To be fair, the Beeb is just reporting on what yet another bunch of overpaid Government Advisors are saying in an attempt to justify their exorbitant fees and keep the gravy train rolling along. Agreed, should relegate this to the back pages ...
Hmmmmmm. Committee on Climate Change (CCC) A spin think tank by any other name.

;)

The legals must be rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of £billions in litigation against UKGov and the NHS for negligence, canceled ops, untold numbers of dead as a result of lockdown and various other items related to the mishandling of Covid-1984.

Now would be a good time to re-train, no win no fee?

How much contingency has UKGov set aside for this in the years ahead?

You might know the Globalists have their fingerprints all over this lockdown.

In *cough other news.
The Government is reportedly drawing up a 3 stage plan !

The Government must review lockdown measures by this Thursday but it is being reported that Prime Minister Boris Johnson has made it clear that he is worried about triggering a second spike in cases of embarrassing revelations, Ministerial breaches of Government Policy, throbbing dicks or other damning revelations.

Or did I read that report wrong ??

;)

I've thought of a lucrative opportunity post lockdown (ie 2021) - pet psychotherapist.
All we need to do is start the story along the lines of:
Your pet has grown used to your company over the last x months and now you have abandoned them to a lonely existence without you as YOU go back to your normal life. Those poor pets that you needed so much are alone and they dont know why no wonder they are depressed. We can help! We will give your dog regular counselling at the very cheap rate of £80 an hour (less than the price of a car mechanic). We would recommend our Gold plan of 20 sessions paid in advance for a reduced rate.

Who's in.

Edit: Copywrited the idea (I know someone will use this).

I've thought of a lucrative opportunity post lockdown (ie 2021) - pet psychotherapist.
All we need to do is start the story along the lines of:
Your pet has grown used to your company over the last x months and now you have abandoned them to a lonely existence without you as YOU go back to your normal life. Those poor pets that you needed so much are alone and they dont know why no wonder they are depressed. We can help! We will give your dog regular counselling at the very cheap rate of £80 an hour (less than the price of a car mechanic). We would recommend our Gold plan of 20 sessions paid in advance for a reduced rate.

Who's in.

Edit: Copywrited the idea (I know someone will use this).

We'll put it down for £80 saving 19 sessions of aggravation and £1520 (no patent req'd)

For an extra £250 we offer a replacement pet that's been socially distanced and fully quarantined

And is just dying to meet you.

We'll put it down for £80 saving 19 sessions of aggravation and £1520 (no patent req'd)

For an extra £250 we offer a replacement pet that's been socially distanced and fully quarantined

And is just dying to meet you.

Offer of investment is closed, I'm going to take it to Dragons den. I'm looking for £250,000 for a 10% share of the company, England franchise rights only.

Offer of investment is closed, I'm going to take it to Dragons den. I'm looking for £250,000 for a 10% share of the company, England franchise rights only.
dragons-den.jpg

No fine for prof pantsdown.
UK double standards alive and well.

Yeah, there were no fines for Ministers fleeing to second homes either.
But ordinary citizens sitting alone to watch a sunset in the park or in the middle of nowhere stargazing- that's a different story, draconian enforcement for such criminals, clearly spreading the infection to hoards of others.

As ever, it's one law for them, quite another for us.

o_O