Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

One of the benefits of Coronavirus is that people can no longer walk about head down immersed in their phones - paying scant attention to what's going on around them. They have to adhere to social distancing which requires them to look where they are going and be aware of other people. That's a real plus, IMO.

One of the benefits of Coronavirus is that people can no longer walk about head down immersed in their phones - paying scant attention to what's going on around them. They have to adhere to social distancing which requires them to look where they are going and be aware of other people. That's a real plus, IMO.

Hopefully they are awoke :LOL:

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke

BREAKING: Ohio residents protesting #Coronavirus lockdown at state capitol.
Over 5000 likes on this video ONLY 76 dislikes.

I watched this video soon after it was published in 4 Dec 2019, long before anyone even thought about COVID-19...now you tell me: COVID-19, Scapegoat or not?

How & Why Central Banks are Preparing for the Crash

Right now, we are being told,"We need lockdown because virus" ...that will become..."Cost of living is rising because virus"

Time for an updated list

EVENT 201

BILL GATES+OTHERS WHO STAND TO MAKE BILLIONS

CAPTURED AND CORRUPTED WHO

CAPTURED AND CORRUPTED CDC

WHO HAVE A HISTORY OF PANDEMICS THAT NEVER WERE

DISCREDITED IMPERIAL COLLEGE (AGAIN)

NOTHING MORE THAN FLU/PNEUMONIA

FAKE CORANAVIRUS CASES OF CELEBS/POLITICIANS

24/7 MEDIA FEAR CAMPAIGN AND PROPAGANDA GLOBALLY AND EXCLUSIVELY 1 MESSAGE

WITH PHOTOS OF 10,000'S OF PEOPLE IN FULL HAMZA SUITS SPRAYING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT

INSTEAD OF REAL PHOTO EVIDENCE OF THE CLAIMS MADE

THIS

LEADING TO AN IRRATIONAL UNWARRANTED LOCKDOWN

AND DRACONIAN RESPONSE

WITH PRINCE CHARLES OPENING A MOBILE MORGUE

AND EMERGENCY HOSPITAL FACILITIES CONSTRUCTED TO INSTILL FEAR AND BOLSTER THE NARRATIVE

WHICH REMAIN UNUSED

ANNOUNCEMENTS OF FURTHER LOCKDOWNS AS A MATTER OF ROUTINE IN FUTURE

IN AN ATTEMPT TO JUSTIFY TYRANNY AS A NEW WAY OF LIFE

NO RELIABLE ACCEPED TESTING METHOD

ALL DEATHS DESIGNATED AS CORONA VICTIMS REGARDLESS OF REAL CAUSE

STILL NO DEATH FIGURES IN NUMBERS THAT WOULD JUSTIFY THE NARRATIVE

ALTERNATIVE MEDICAL OPINION ACTIVELY IGNORED/SHUT OUT

EMPTY HOSPITALS

LEADING TO JAIL SENTENCE AND MEDIA SOCIAL SHAMING FOR SHOWING THE PROOF

ARMY OF BLATANTLY FAKE MEDICAL SHILLS

WHISTLEBLOWERS

TRUTH SLOWLY LEAKING OUT

THAT GOVERNMENTS HAVE BEEN UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF BILL GATES AND OTHERS

PEOPLE SLOWLY WAKING UP

Last edited:
Screenshot (1120).png

Interesting Briefing.
The whole briefing centered around defending WHO, including lawyers !

Looks to the layman like they might be in the SH1T

Matt Hancrock (UK Health Secretary) has just stated to Piers Morgan that 15,000 people are currently entering the UK through the airports per day UNTESTED, free to travel to their destinations UNTESTED.

What is the point of a lockdown?

Matt Hancrock (UK Health Secretary) has just stated to Piers Morgan that 15,000 people are currently entering the UK through the airports per day UNTESTED, free to travel to their destinations UNTESTED.

What is the point of a lockdown?

People arriving in the UK are advised to go straight to their residence and obey the lockdown. Same as everyone else really.

People arriving in the UK are advised to go straight to their residence and obey the lockdown. Same as everyone else really.
There would have been a stage when more cases are caused by people coming into the UK.
But that stage is missed and gone now.
Will come back into play when you control cases caused by people living in the UK

The lockdown is design for one purpose, to prevent a surge in cases, are UKGov now saying that air travel is no longer a threat? Was never a threat in the first place?

Possibly the worst invention ever ... ?

THE JET ENGINE.

Able to efficiently transfer deadly germs around the planet at 3x speed of sound.

We would not be in global lock-down or facing the worst recession ever if the pillocks in charge had simply closed the airports day 1, but noooo, gotta get the entire planet contaminated first.

o_O

@MasterOfCoin: Remember back in the day when it was nasty, nasty terrorists seizing control of our aeroplanes that everyone was terrified about? Ahhh…the Good Ol' Days…

History is littered with examples of explorers killing huge indigenous populations, either deliberately or accidentally, it didn’t start with the jet age… how about smallpox and the conquest of Mexico by the Spanish conquistadors?

I heard that COVID-19 could have an incubation period of 28 days, how do you propose we control something like that in the age of jet travel?

Even if you go back to the days of Steam engines, a virus with an incubation period of 28 days could easily have spread around the world.

One more thing, if this virus truly did jump species, then there is no way it could have been prevented even in the stone age…migrating birds…etc

N.B: Don’t trust me, I am not a scientist.

The lockdown is design for one purpose, to prevent a surge in cases, are UKGov now saying that air travel is no longer a threat? Was never a threat in the first place?

But if these people come through the airport, go home and stay there, we've only added that many people to our total virus "reservoir". 15,000 people per day sounds a lot but how long's that number likely to be maintained? In any case, on top of 60 million its not going to cause the ICU curve to spike on its own.

Being realistic, we are all going to have to catch this virus at some stage.........

So we will happily quarantine a cruise ship of 2,3,4 thousand people with suspected cases, not allow it to dock for weeks and when it does dock we quarantine everybody for a couple of weeks more.

But we allow 15,000 people per day unfettered access into the country (must be the lowest number of air travellers at this stage surely), with no checks whatsoever and 'ask' them to self isolate.

I'm sorry if I am trying to square a circle here, but I just can't quite get the difference between people arriving on a cruise ship and people from an aircraft ?

So we will happily quarantine a cruise ship of 2,3,4 thousand people with suspected cases, not allow it to dock for weeks and when it does dock we quarantine everybody for a couple of weeks more.

But we allow 15,000 people per day unfettered access into the country (must be the lowest number of air travellers at this stage surely), with no checks whatsoever and 'ask' them to self isolate.

I'm sorry if I am trying to square a circle here, but I just can't quite get the difference between people arriving on a cruise ship and people from an aircraft ?

I' hadn't heard the UK had quarantined any cruise ships. Have we done that?