Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

This headline nails it.

1623927359546.png

A long and chilling interview with Dr. Mike Yeadon - but an important one in which he lays bare the list of lies perpetrated by BoJo, Hancock, Witty, Vallance and SAGE - and parroted by MSM. He then concludes that Covid poses a negligable threat to anyone other than the elderly and infirm and that the thing to be teriffied of is not Covid - it's the government. This video is essential viewing for anyone who still believes that lockdowns work, that masks and social distancing are necessary and that vaccines are safe. Enjoy . . .

2.1 million Americans in one day traveling by airplane. No one cares about covid anymore, not many ever did care.​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

More than 2.1 million air travelers sets single-day record for COVID pandemic, TSA says​

This is how Covid spreads I reckon.

Look at the behavioural pictures on this link. No masks and sure doesn't look very safe does it?

As for that embrace - horribly ugly. She's certainly not enjoying it leaning back and the arms literally wanting to push away. Headlines are so deceiving to suggest it is a steamy kiss. More like a yucky kiss to me. Hancock the man with the red sock Opus Dei twit needs some training I reckon...

This is how Covid spreads I reckon.

Look at the behavioural pictures on this link. No masks and sure doesn't look very safe does it?

As for that embrace - horribly ugly. She's certainly not enjoying it leaning back and the arms literally wanting to push away. Headlines are so deceiving to suggest it is a steamy kiss. More like a yucky kiss to me. Hancock the man with the red sock Opus Dei twit needs some training I reckon...
Carry on up the khyber.

Oo-er missus.... Can I take down your particulars ? Not half ! Phwooar!

There’s a great letter in the Telegraph today asking where reporters find Brits who want to remain in lockdown. These people may be happy to merely “exist”, the author writes, but “some of us want to live”! Judging from England fans filling Wembley Stadium and dancing in streets across the country last night, many more are in the “get back to normal” camp than some reporters suggest.

SIR –
Television reporters constantly interview members of the public who claim that they don’t want lockdown to end. Where do they find these people?
If their lives have not been blighted by the lockdowns of the last 16 months, I can only assume that they don’t work or run a business; they don’t go shopping; they never eat out; they don’t have school-age children or students in their family; they don’t know anyone in hospital or a care home; they don’t have health problems or ever need to see a GP; they never go on holiday; they never go to the theatre, a cinema or to a concert; they don’t support a charity; they neither attend nor support nor try to organise a local club or organisation; they don’t go to public talks or meetings; they don’t have or want any social contact; their family never plans an event such as a wedding; they don’t wish to attend any funerals.
This amounts to existing, not living. Some of us want to live!
Valerie Monaghan
Cowbridge, Glamorgan

Zuby, the independent rapper, author, podcaster and coach has published on his Twitter account a list of 20 things he’s learned (or had confirmed) about humanity during the 'pandemic'. Enjoy . . .

1/ Most people would rather be in the majority, than be right.
2/ At least 20% of the population has strong authoritarian tendencies, which will emerge under the right conditions.
3/ Fear of death is only rivalled by the fear of social disapproval. The latter could be stronger.
4/ Propaganda is just as effective in the modern day as it was 100 years ago. Access to limitless information has not made the average person any wiser.
5/ Anything and everything can and will be politicised by the media, government, and those who trust them.
6/ Many politicians and large corporations will gladly sacrifice human lives if it is conducive to their political and financial aspirations.
7/ Most people believe the government acts in the best interests of the people. Even many who are vocal critics of the government.
8/ Once they have made up their mind, most people would rather commit to being wrong, than admit they were wrong.
9/ Humans can be trained and conditioned quickly and relatively easily to significantly alter their behaviours - for better or worse.
10/ When sufficiently frightened, most people will not only accept authoritarianism, but demand it.
11/ People who are dismissed as 'conspiracy theorists' are often well researched and simply ahead of the mainstream narrative.
12/ Most people value safety and security more than freedom and liberty, even if said 'safety' is merely an illusion.
13/ Hedonic adaptation occurs in both directions, and once inertia sets in, it is difficult to get people back to 'normal'.
14/ A significant % of people thoroughly enjoy being subjugated.
15/ 'The Science' has evolved into a secular pseudo-religion for millions of people in the West. This religion has little to do with science itself.
16/ Most people care more about looking like they are doing the right thing, rather than actually doing the right thing.
17/ Politics, the media, science, and the healthcare industries are all corrupt, to varying degrees. Scientists and doctors can be bought as easily as politicians.
18/ If you make people comfortable enough, they will not revolt. You can keep millions docile as you strip their rights, by giving them money, food, and entertainment.
19/ Modern people are overly complacent and lack vigilance when it comes to defending their own freedoms from government overreach.
20/ It's easier to fool a person than to convince them that they have been fooled.

Bonus thought:
21/ Most people are fairly compassionate and have good intentions (this is good)
As a result, most people deeply struggle to understand that some people, including our 'leaders', CAN have malicious or perverse intentions (this is bad).

Last edited:
It'll all come out in the wash ! Fauci up to his neck in it. Follow the money.

Just to be clear:

Fauci = Criminal Genocidal Mass Murdering Homicidal Lying Megalomaniac.

Or am I understating his criminality ?

;)

I can't make my mind up whether he's as bad or worse than Shipman. :ROFLMAO:
Hi c_v,
I've seen this video and thought about posing it here and decided against it. I may be wrong, but my (mis?)understanding is that the patents relate to the original Sars-Cov in 2007 - or there abouts. Also, the claims made by Dr. David Martin have been roundly rebuffed - check out this link:

New ‘Plandemic’ Video Peddles Misinformation, Conspiracies

Scroll down to the heading entitled 'David Martin & Patent Claims' if you don't want to read the whole thing.
Yes, it's on a supposed 'fact checking' site which usually means it's anything but impartial but, even so, before swallowing the claims that Martin makes hook, line and sinker, I think it's worth evaluating the comments of his critics before making a final decision. At least no one can accuse you/us of confirmation bias!

As for Fauci, I agree, he's a bad egg, but he appears to be getting away with it. I'm amazed he's still in post and hasn't resigned or been booted out.
Tim.