Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

Right, it's time to nail this for good.

1,325 deaths under the Govt's preferred method of recording. That is to say, they died WITH covid.
Now take out ALL those who would have died anyway.
What are we left with.

We are not being fooled by anyone writing the narrative or those who choose to peddle that narrative parrot fashion.

And whilst you're about it, take a look at the Euromomo link, graphs and charts, scroll down and go through each country. UK as a whole and each country individually shows there is no abnormal death rate. The same applies across Europe. If anything, deaths are way below where they should be for this time of year.

IF there was a pandemic to be concerned about, it swept through each country earlier last year and was over and done with by April. The reason that deaths spiked in that period is simple to understand. It killed off the sick and weak all in one hit.
There is scant evidence that Lock downs have done any good at all. In fact, they might well have done more harm than good, by simply delaying the inevitable and maintaining the supply of low hanging frui
At present. in London, the Covid infection rate is approx 1 in 30. Thousands have died this week and hospitals are close to being overrun. Patients being taken to hospital in police cars because, the London Ambulance Service is struggling to cope with the number of cases. This doesn't look like data for deaths from the usual winter sicknesses to me

At present. in London, the Covid infection rate is approx 1 in 30. Thousands have died this week and hospitals are close to being overrun. Patients being taken to hospital in police cars because, the London Ambulance Service is struggling to cope with the number of cases. This doesn't look like data for deaths from the usual winter sicknesses to me

What we are witnessing is the effect of Lock down policy.
The Govt stated quite clearly that the policy would be to flatten the curve in order to relieve pressure on the NHS .
The effect of flattening the curve means that the virus is deprived of hosts.
The virus is not allowed to run it's natural course, infecting everyone then dying out.
Until the virus has run it's course, we will keep on seeing spikes until ALL the low hanging fruit has been eliminated.

In the Euromomo charts, you will see that the countries who locked down early had no pandemic, no excess deaths, no spike and possibly no excess low hanging fruit, (maybe their health systems don't keep people artificially alive for longer than is necessary). Does it mean they are out of the woods? No, because the virus will do what virus's do and get them at a later date.

These two heinous criminals were swiftly apprehended by brave and courageous covid police for spreading the deadly virus and endangering the lives of all the vulnerable people in the vicinity.

_116387010_walk1.jpg

Having traveled in separate vehicles to their local and as you can see, crowded, local reservoir to take a socially distanced walk in the fresh crisp winter air....

They were promptly descended on by a mob of covid officers that emerged from a fleet of police vehicles and immediately fined for their wicked and selfish crimes, 'picnics are not allowed !' they were told, as they protested their innocence.

Yes, that's right, bringing a warm drink along is classed as picnicking.

Lock them up! Outrageous! What were they thinking?

Many defenseless and endangered wild animals could have been infected and left to suffer horrid slow and miseranle deaths from the virus as a result of their actions.

Lockdown!

Stay at home!

Destroy the economy!

Protect the Government!

Clap for Covid!

The Lunatics are running the asylum.

😷

We've already clearly demonstrated over the last few months that there is no such thing as Covid 19, that there is no pandemic and that the greatest danger to public health is the government and those directing them.

It is simply a waste of time arguing over the detail. 1 in 30? Prove it... etc

A real health crisis could be caused by the vaccines. As more people are adversely affected by the vaccine, we will be told it is the virus that is causing it.

We will be told that 'anti vaxxers' are a threat to public health that can no longer be tolerated.

Expect censorship to increase, because the truth is a serious threat to the Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030

Last edited:
These two heinous criminals were swiftly apprehended by brave and courageous covid police for spreading the deadly virus and endangering the lives of all the vulnerable people in the vicinity.

View attachment 294089

Having traveled in separate vehicles to their local and as you can see, crowded, local reservoir to take a socially distanced walk in the fresh crisp winter air....

They were promptly descended on by a mob of covid officers that emerged from a fleet of police vehicles and immediately fined for their wicked and selfish crimes, 'picnics are not allowed !' they were told, as they protested their innocence.

Many defenseless and endangered wild animals could have been infected and left to suffer horrid slow and miseranle deaths from the virus as a result of their actions.

Lockdown!

Stay at home!

Destroy the economy!

Protect the Government!

Clap for Covid!

😷

Theatre designed to make us comply. Getting old now.

The Metropolitan Police has said that officers would still attempt to “engage, explain and encourage” Brits before enforcing the rules - but warned they would issue fines more quickly.

Rules are not laws. Fines are not enforcable. There is no need to engage, explain or encourage people who are breaking the law. Breaking the law is an arrestable offence.

This is still a psyop as you can clearly see.

The police don't have time to spend 20 minutes trying to persuade people like me that communism is good for us. They will be too busy doubling up as ambulances for the people who believe they have covid instead of a cold.

What we are witnessing is the effect of Lock down policy.
The Govt stated quite clearly that the policy would be to flatten the curve in order to relieve pressure on the NHS .
The effect of flattening the curve means that the virus is deprived of hosts.
The virus is not allowed to run it's natural course, infecting everyone then dying out.
Until the virus has run it's course, we will keep on seeing spikes until ALL the low hanging fruit has been eliminated.

Completely agree. Had the daily rate been permitted to rise to a rate where the NHS was overwhelmed and people were being refused hospital treatment and allowed to die in the community (say 10k+ per diem) then we would have indeed been able to avoid this ludicrous long drawn out twilight. More deaths = shorter restriction period. It would be rather a pain though if it turned out that as some now suspect there is little immunity conferred by surviving the virus so we'd then get to do it all again in the not too distant future... like flu.

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 294089

Lockdown!

Stay at home!

Destroy the economy!

Protect the Government!

Clap for Covid!

😷

One person reported a murder scene. Only to find out just two coffee cups were apprehended. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fwiw - I have received a letter from the NHS asking me to take a vaccine. Doesn't say which one but a friend says the Aztreneca one is preferred over the Pfizer one.

Having considered the options and evidence, I prefer to take my chances with Covid and lie in bed for a week with the symptoms and thus will not be responding to book an appointment.

Fingers crossed. (y)

Last edited:
Fwiw - I have received a letter from the NHS asking me to take a vaccine. Doesn't say which one but a friend says the Aztreneca one is preferred over the Pfizer one.

Having considered the options and evidence, I prefer to take my chances with the vaccine and lie in bed for a week with the symptoms and thus will not be responding to book an appointment.

Fingers crossed. (y)

Well done. Buying valuable time to take advantage of further information coming to light is always the best course of action.

A real health crisis could be caused by the vaccines. As more people are adversely affected by the vaccine, we will be told it is the virus that is causing it.
Hi David,
The concern over side effects from the vaccine are certainly legitimate, IMO. But a health crisis? Possible I suppose, but let's pray that doesn't happen! If it did, I don't see how the pharmas, NHS and government could claim on the one hand that the virus caused it while, on the other hand, claim that the vaccine has wiped out (or seriously diminished at least) the virus. The two negate one another surely?
Tim.

Well done. Buying valuable time to take advantage of further information coming to light is always the best course of action.

That's the main reason for erring on the side of caution.

Having read around vaccines and fact that other EU member states like Germany and France on the go-slow pedal I thought why should I be the guinea test pig.

I've only ever taken vaccine once before and that made me feel awful when I was all well and good. Back then I said never again.

Also, around here down way South, the data is that infections are rising but deaths are falling. So more young people getting it but deaths are for the aged. I'm fit 50+ so prefer to take chances.

Hi David,
The concern over side effects from the vaccine are certainly legitimate, IMO. But a health crisis? Possible I suppose, but let's pray that doesn't happen! If it did, I don't see how the pharmas, NHS and government could claim on the one hand that the virus caused it while, on the other hand, claim that the vaccine has wiped out (or seriously diminished at least) the virus. The two negate one another surely?
Tim.
That's a good point Tim.

But here's why I worry.

There are lots of ways they can spin it and they are not worried about proving any of the claims they make Eg 'variant, ' long covid' and a long and growing list of other symptoms. They could even blame anti vax groups and other saboteurs of contaminating some of the dials.

Here's another reason why I worry.

As you are discovering, There are some people who have a belief system that is so entrenched and defended with cognitive dissonance that the Gov/ptb can tell them anything they like without providing any real evidence to back it up.

They will simply identify the non compliant as the cause of the case numbers. We have already seen that narrative being promoted. And that is exactly the reason why * behavioural psycologists are advising the Gov.

The bottom line is that I am saying if we start to see evidence of real illness alongside the increasing take up of the vax it must and will be countered by a mainstream narrative in order to silence any alternative opinion. And there will be alternative opinion. And I 'm willing to bet it will be the same group who are being ignored and censored now, who are making similar warnings.

All facts-

We already know they are expecting a high rate of adverse reactions to it. And we know the pharma co's have no liability. And we know that a vaccine takes 10 years to test. And we know these have taken 10 months, with no long term or even proper testing. And we know just from the small sample of human guinea pigs there has been death and damage. And we know that we are now seeing a slow avalanche of cases of death and illness of people who have taken it including doctors in Portugal And now California. And we know that they will change our DNA. And we know that we have been told not to be surprised when old people die soon after a vax because they are already ill and old. And we know that if you have some health problems 6 months down the line then good luck proving in a secret court that the vax had anything to do with it.

Everything in the above para suggests medical hazard. on a global scale

And we Know that all the above won't make a scrap of difference to those who are complying in response to what they regard as a real threat.

And it hasn't bothered that group that this is all fronted by 'people' like Fauci, Blair and a confirmed eugenist, Bill Gates.

*Michie has served as a national executive committee member and president of the London Region of the trade union MSF. She is a member of the Communist Party of Britain (CPB), but donated to the Labour Party[15] under the Corbyn leadership. In March 2018, Michie, described as a leading member of the CPB, said that the party would no longer stand against Labour in general elections and CPB members should be "working full tilt" for the election of Corbyn as prime ministerIn 2020,

Michie is a member of the
Covid-19 Behavioural Science Advisory Group and the Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Behaviours, a sub-group of the Government's Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE). She also sits on the Independent SAGE committee, chaired by Sir David King. She frequently contributes to national news media during the Covid-19 pandemic as an expert in behaviour change

Last edited:
Completely agree. Had the daily rate been permitted to rise to a rate where the NHS was overwhelmed and people were being refused hospital treatment and allowed to die in the community (say 10k+ per diem) then we would have indeed been able to avoid this ludicrous long drawn out twilight. More deaths = shorter restriction period. It would be rather a pain though if it turned out that as some now suspect there is little immunity conferred by surviving the virus so we'd then get to do it all again in the not too distant future... like flu.

Indeed, which leads some of us to believe that Covid19 is just another strain of virus that we will all have to live with. Common cold/ flu/ whatever, I don't care. If that turns out to be the case, it begs the question's well lots of questions actually, wtf is this all about?, cos it certainly isn't about some super virus that will finish off humanity.

Having considered the options and evidence, I prefer to take my chances with the vaccine and lie in bed for a week with the symptoms and thus will not be responding to book an appointment.

Fingers crossed. (y)
It was nice knowing you, and FWIW I will only remember the good conversations we had.

Indeed, which leads some of us to believe that Covid19 is just another strain of virus that we will all have to live with. Common cold/ flu/ whatever, I don't care. If that turns out to be the case, it begs the question's well lots of questions actually, wtf is this all about?, cos it certainly isn't about some super virus that will finish off humanity.
I'm not going bother repeating myself on this particular subject (again) but I thought the attached article might amuse you, if nothing else. It's from last year and deals with the link between Neanderthal ancestry and severe CV19. Most Europeans have some neanderthal in them but I was interested to see that the highest levels of such ancestry and therefore linked susceptibility are in SE Asia, Southern China and PNG.

The pdf is 6Mb so I hope you'll be satisfied with:

Having considered the options and evidence, I prefer to take my chances with Covid and lie in bed for a week with the symptoms and thus will not be responding to book an appointment.

Fingers crossed. (y)
Yep, id rather take a chance on my immune system knowing something about helping me survive the killer virus.
I had a buddy phone to tell me hed tested positive last thursday, he has symptoms though so the pos result might actually mean something, shame as I was supposed to help him plaster a bedroom and bay window ceiling friday. Thankfully he was fit enough to knock up the gear and cough in my tea and I still remember enough about plastering my own place to do a half decent job.
Woke up next day with symptoms which present as pronounced aching in shoulder area, dam them boys earn their money!