Are you happy with your broker?

TheLastBear

Hi guys,

I just wanted to as this very general question:

Are you happy with your broker?

Thanks for your response.

More or less. There are improvements I'd like to see, but I've no plans to move for the time being.

FXCM - Yep very happy. Very few issues. The odd re-quote which don't matter when you not a scalper.

What improvements would you like to see if you don't mind me asking?

Their charting is a bit basic. Not a problem but I'd like to customise things a bit more and so on. Overall it could just be a bit more user friendly.

I'd like to be able to set up a custom order ticket as well. I always enter in the same way so I'd like to be able to click a button and have the various parameters come up as a default setting depending on whether I make it a buy or sell order.

Just little things like that really. All the very important stuff they seem to be good on (I wouldn't use them if not, obviously). So like I say, nothing major, just a few tweaks to make things a bit easier and quicker.

yeah I am not only happy but really satisfied since I started using hotforex, which is now a listed broker on GBOT among the top brokers in the world, its no coincidence as they have been doing a lot of development lastly !

yeah I am not only happy but really satisfied since I started using hotforex, which is now a listed broker on GBOT among the top brokers in the world, its no coincidence as they have been doing a lot of development lastly !

I know GBOT membership is not easy to get.

Yes, I'm happy. I use Think or Swim who was bought by TDAmeritrade maybe two years ago. However, I've never used anyone else so it's not like I've done a lot of comparisons (I've looked at other brokers but never saw any compelling reason to switch).

I think, most of all, I like the ToS customer service. I've only had to use them a few times, but they've always been extremely helpful and that goes a long way in my book. (y)

hmmmm, I haven't tried many brokers, more like maybe two or so in the past few years and yes I can say im happy with my broker..

I used and compared a lot before,and basically my current broker is good and it's not a short time.

well, i'm quite glad with the broker that i trade now. as long as it is not a scam

I'm happy with MBTrading and MTB Desktop Pro. The prices are fair, the system is user friendly, the glitches are minimal, and the customer service is above average and makes up for it.

Absolutely I am happy with my broker Forex-metal. Because I have got many facilities from here such as:
1. Here most of the man is so frank
2. They help me to stop loss
3. Also they always suggest me to follow money management system.

I'm happy with MBTrading and MTB Desktop Pro. The prices are fair, the system is user friendly, the glitches are minimal, and the customer service is above average and makes up for it.

Me too...very reliable and I really like the support, you get all the information very quickly..

I am happy with mine too. I like tiny spreads, good tech support team and reputation. But the most favourite thing is I can withdraw my money straight away.