Are You An Investor, A Gambler Or A Speculator?

Are You An Investor, A Gambler Or A Speculator?

• Total voters
Hey Gamblers and investors, I have included a poll so that we can all know which categories we belong.
vote...vote...vote!!

Hi, my names Lee and I'm a gambler.

Great Lee- are you winning or losing.

You cannot survive for long if you are gambled in forex and don't think so, you have to work hard in forex to grab some profit while in gambling you just have to be lucky and depend on nothing

Great Lee- are you winning or losing.

You cannot survive for long if you are gambled in forex and don't think so, you have to work hard in forex to grab some profit while in gambling you just have to be lucky and depend on nothing

This is why I much prefer to gamble. No work is involved. And no one questions you either.

Anyway, I don't touch forex, although I know its a lot easier than indices but I prefer the hard way to win my dosh.

:)

This is why I much prefer to gamble. No work is involved. And no one questions you either.

Anyway, I don't touch forex, although I know its a lot easier than indices but I prefer the hard way to win my dosh.

:)
Agree - put your weekly pension on ftse but keep a bit back for the electric fire cos the evenings are still cold(y)

I once read a book where it states that a successful gambler is at 1 in 5000, the thing is, I can relate both successful and failed Investors and Speculators but am not so sure about a successful gambler?.....because if one is successful, then it can't be gambling can it?.....is there not a line here which must be crossed?

I once read a book where it states that a successful gambler is at 1 in 5000, the thing is, I can relate both successful and failed Investors and Speculators but am not so sure about a successful gambler?.....because if one is successful, then it can't be gambling can it?.....is there not a line here which must be crossed?

I saw successful gamblers in Movies :smart::LOL:

Either way at the end of the day whether a gambler, an investor or a speculator, you have to make your cash....I think the main point here is regardless of you approach are you making money out of it????

Either way at the end of the day whether a gambler, an investor or a speculator, you have to make your cash....I think the main point here is regardless of you approach are you making money out of it????

Exactly........... Money Money Money........ We all are trying to earn money regardless of the method

If I was investing I'd be buying Gold. If I was speculating I'd be more likely to short it at the moment. If I was gambling I'd be doing both.

I am a trader . I invest my own money to start forex trading . After it I use forums bonus for trading. Forex is not a gambling for me it is a serious business. I try to make small profits from forex not take high risk due to low amount in my capital.