April '04 Forex

Fettered Chinos,

My trades are bad enough without Homer - have you got anybody a bit easier on the eyes ?

:devilish:

Bingo bango, not a bad night at all.

we only lost 11-7, having pulled it back to 8-7 before our superior lack of fitness showed through as we crumbled at the end.

on a more serious note. nice little run up since i was out this evening.. Euro long closed for +51 , which by my reckoning is a rather nice £204. extra nice pair of trousers for me this week.

havent looked at the daily longer term charts yet, but will do when i get into work tmr :)

have a good night all!

FC

FC

Out last night at 1.1900 for +41 pips.

Stop entries today:

L 1.1926 SL 1.1866
S 1.1884 SL 1.1944.

nice trading goobs :)

right, its St Georges Day, and in true patriotic style the pound seems to be weakining lol. did a VERY quick bit of analysis just now (got a busy day at work, but perhaps a pub lunch may sort that out lol) and it seems as though we are still on the way south on £/$. im still looking at 1.7500-ish before i start scaling out of my positions.

any comments on the Head and Shoulders targets? is this coincidence?

FC

Attachments

• dailycable.jpg
    dailycable.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 230
and here's one i didnt prepare earlier

right, 10 min chart.

looks at though we have broken the recent up trend.

if we can overcome 1.7690 with any great conviction then i think it could be down for the rest of the day.

just my thoughts, and they usually arent any good until i've had my friday doughnut.

FC :)

Attachments

• 10min cable.jpg
    10min cable.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 218
Good stuff FC

Thants pretty much how my charts look, although todays price has formed a range and waiting for BO of this currenly looking for a short @ 1.7695.

I see the channel on th daily charts also but i see a consol pattern on the right shoulder from the high teh H&S is more obvious on teh weekly charts now rather than the daily.

Happy Trading
NB

Trading news has worked well today . orders in before gdp, now 50 points ahead stop at b/e. Also still long euro.
Mpj

im still flat, though im tempted to short from these levels as its struggling to break 1.7800.

oh what the hell, here goes a speculative one..

:)

FC

some say foolish.

still we now have a lower high on the 1 min chart.. and a lower high on the RSI..

i think we are going down now, but PLEASE dont take my word for it!!!!

FC

well it SEEMS to be going according to plan. think i will exit circa 1.7750 or so. or perhaps when we get positive RSI divergance, or perhaps cunningly when i feel like it lol.

hmmm, seems to be stalling circa 1.7779 :(

FC

hi fc and all
I have been following this threat and learning quite a bit from this boards...very good !!!

just a question is anyone out there short on eur/$ spot ?

short= 1.1902

Going short on the Euro around 1875-1880 seems a wise move to me at the moment. Also corresponds with the 7-10 am breakdown. 1902 could be a very good sell, so long as it breaks that 1880-1870 mark? Just my uneducated opinion.

Ben

And 11-7 FC? Very impressive. I stuck a short trade on you though - only broke even with the spread! Ho ho...

Ben

Short €/$ at 1.1884 - price currently 1.1897.

Possible H&S forming on 5min chart?

I live in hope ... :cheesy:

me too guys. am short on cable from 1.7790 i think. i averaged in from when we went about 1.7800. cheeky thing tried to dummy me with a bit of a poke above. i think we could end up nearer this mornings postion circa 1.7720. at least i hope so, as i still havent found a flat to rent...

mind you, i havent started looking yet though :)

FC

edit- changed the numbers. still havent got the hang of so many decimal points lol. and im an accountant too. there is no hope for any of us....

;) also short 790...added at 760 (similar targets FC)...was discussing this trade in the room. Round number rejection, Fib on the daily etc......

beegy beegy beegy, good luck with it Buk. ive gone in quite heavily at £17pp so im quite chuffed its working out at the moment. may reduce the position somewhat to keep things under control lol...

FC

a little bit of technical action around the 720/lows....but the rejection off 7800, could well see the resumption of the down leg.....we'll see!! :D

i agree Buk, as i have been saying for a few days now. the Daily chart says we are in deep-doo-doo heading down towad 1.70 or lower. so i personally think it is a case of selling the rallies at the moment..

have a feeling we may have a fake break below 1.7700 today though....

FC