approve/moderate first few posts by new users?

Fast forward to Jan 25th, 2020

The Mako SHARK has done doodly squat! Not a pipsqueak. Nada, zilch, zippedy doo dah! Duh! Not only does it take him 21 days to reply to a PM, it turns out to be hot air.

If the Captain wants to drive the ship to the bottom where its already headed, that's where its goin, baby

Recommendation for the SHARK: Internship at ET for 6 months directly under the tutelage of Baron. Then, upon completion, return to LaLa Land, kick out the prime LaLas here (30 in total who keep the ship headed to HELL), then turn this Sinking/Losing/Ghost/Trading-Effluvium Ship around on a dime and speed toward a catch-up with ET - at the very least.

approve/moderate first few posts by new users?

T2W = penny-wise and pound foolish :ROFLMAO: The titleis almost at the Law of diminishing Returns, there being no more sugarcane to squeeze.

But my oh my oh my, see below ............. a new stock in its infancy like Microsoft. Get on board the concept.

extended to, "alert to/warning to/ poster of trade/market call who does not specify its not a trade only a call ........... that a trade requires a real time entry/exit NUMBER

Current trades at T2W standard example:
XXX: I've been long for 1 month now and will take nice, big profit now

Current trades at ET standard example: XXX: Going Long now at ????? plan to make at least this as TP - analysis is this, STOP = ?????

Just one poster named JP (his nick has a few more letters in it) by himself has more LIVE trades at ET than all of T2W multiplied 500 times over. That's how big the difference is.

Mako SHARK replied to Fibo on October 29th:

Roger that. Will spread the word.

Jees you are one dumb a55.

Let me translate that reply from Sharky.

Who's this bellendess and wtf is she waffling on about.

I know....i'll just humour her with my reply.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

KindRegularGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted.gif
KindRegularGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted.gif

giphy (1).gif

View attachment 273486View attachment 273486
View attachment 273487View attachment 273487
View attachment 273488

Your translation of what Sharky meant will not go down well with Sharky as it makes him a phony, dishonest person who does not say what he means.

Can you please stop killing your own? Does it look like I need your help? 🤣

so FT ...when is your new Trading Forum launching ?

You knew about this from day 1. Early stages of examining the pros and cons. 2021 - 2023 = ETA .............. if I decide to go down the road. Decison to be made by Dec 31st this year. First mentioned in duke's thread. . Remember him? That's when the idea came to me. It was because of him

All profits to be funneled right back into the business to focus on just one key element .......... best of the best live action real time TRADERS. There will also be in house acceleration of TRADERS as training will be continuous from within.

Initial investment does not matter. Its the Decision that matters. Not yet done.

It will develop into a University on massive grounds, a total self-sufficient Uni. currently in the USA there is only one Uni that is known as having a course in TA. So its a virgin market.

Goa, Chiangmai, Phuket, Big Island (HI) are being considered as base.

You knew about this from day 1. Early stages of examining the pros and cons. 2021 - 2023 = ETA .............. if I decide to go down the road. Decison to be made by Dec 31st this year. First mentioned in duke's thread. . Remember him? That's when the idea came to me. It was because of him

All profits to be funneled right back into the business to focus on just one key element .......... best of the best live action real time TRADERS. There will also be in house acceleration of TRADERS as training will be continuous from within.

Initial investment does not matter. Its the Decision that matters. Not yet done.

It will develop into a University on massive grounds, a total self-sufficient Uni. currently in the USA there is only one Uni that is known as having a course in TA. So its a virgin market.

Goa, Chiangmai, Phuket, Big Island (HI) are being considered as base.

Textbooks for classroom work have already been decided by me

(1) John Murphy for basic-basic Level 1 & 2.

(2) TA of stock trends for all Intermediate Levels.

(3) Advanced Levels will be the domain of only Fibo and personally trained group of 20 handpicked. These will get the advanced stuff and will carry the income for the organization by pure live trading across all timeframes.

View attachment 273486View attachment 273486
View attachment 273487View attachment 273487
View attachment 273488

Step up your game, boy. What you are delivering to me would not even tickle one pubic hair - keep in mind, boy that I did my Internship at ET. What's more, I went into the Political forum too and they came at me left and right in massive numbers from all angles and in the final analysis, everyone got torn a new one.

So dig this, boy. The only power you have over me is banning me for life!!! Yawn! 🤣

Great idea -- I've already thought of a name.
View attachment 273492

Declined! Cannot/will not accept a name suggestion from someone with ZERO trades. Word will get around and the ship will be sunk. One cannot start a University shooting oneself in the foot at the starting gate like you did when you selected your name, Rufus_Leakey .............. without any effort at all, the name conjures up a drippy d**k.

I have to be ever vigilant when coming up with a name for such reasons. Very hard to change the name later and too much inconvenience. Gotta be done right from the get go.

Great idea -- I've already thought of a name.
View attachment 273492

Selection of TRADERS will be very much TROLL-type folk. Barrier breakers, solo warriors. The opposite which is found here at T2W in abundance will not be accepted under any circumstances.

The University song will be a redesigned song that takes the evanescence inherent in the current selected #1 song below to even higher levels thereby invoking concepts of "mist" "dew" and ethereal-ness and sticking very strongly to the Latin origin ........... "vanishes when approached"

The poetry for the University will be written by me and only me. No help or guidance required in this arena

On the order of this ..............

There's a place that I come from, on the east side of Paradise
Where blue meets blue and the ocean and sky become one
Where the mountains and the sea they call out to me, "come on over"
And the peaceful sound of the waves come rolling in

As more threats of Banning pour in like a waterfall :)

a reminder that this is the Feedback forum:

Shark's own lingo ....................

Please post your suggestions here, all shapes and sizes welcome!

Here's your chance to share your thoughts and suggestions for Trade2Win in 2019.
There must be 101 ways we can improve things, so jot down your idea and help us set our goals for the year ahead...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Not specified are:
Your feedback can only be sweet, feminine, soft, cuddly
Negative feedback will be met with instant threats of banning

Bottomline included in the conceptual definition of Feedback in the Real World: You open the door, Joe walks in. Stick your bum out, Joe nails it.

Help has arrived.

The EVER helpful Fibo who gives and gives and gives but always always always pays the price for the stupidity and ignorance of others.

article extract:

feedback conversations are tough! When someone has done something “wrong,” when performance or conflict management is required, people fear that the conversation will go badly, or careen out of control. They then shy away from crucial developmental conversations.

T2W described to a T = here, at T2W, the only Feedback generally given or allowed is to kiss Sharky's ass and dig this, kiss it diligently and fervently and with reverently.

No wonder the ship is sinking and sinking fast.

Trader333 gave me some of the best feedback about ME - not once but twice. it did not upset me, not one bit. Harsh? Yes. But that's the best kind

Trader333 also delivered one of the best jokes I have heard - it is now in my top 50 jokes of all time

I sent him a PM a while back, "can't you do something about your dopey c**** and let me have my way with 'em for just a week?"

Trader333 reply

"You're not making your case compelling by assuming "the dopey c***** belong to me"

50 bucks from various Jokes digest application sent in already. Awaiting results.

The Lord works in mysterious ways when he crossed my path with that of Trader333.

Trader333 has now just delivered yet another smashing joke yesterday .............

"I'm getting ready to send you on another holiday"

Such a nice guy - takes care of my vacations when he sees I need 'em
Gotta love it here

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Trader333 gave me some of the best feedback about ME - not once but twice. it did not upset me, not one bit. Harsh? Yes. But that's the best kind

Trader333 also delivered one of the best jokes I have heard - it is now in my top 50 jokes of all time

I sent him a PM a while back, "can't you do something about your dopey c**** and let me have my way with 'em for just a week?"

Trader333 reply

"You're not making your case compelling by assuming "the dopey c***** belong to me"

50 bucks from various Jokes digest application sent in already. Awaiting results.

The Lord works in mysterious ways when he crossed my path with that of Trader333.

Trader333 has now just delivered yet another smashing joke yesterday .............

"I'm getting ready to send you on another holiday"

Such a nice guy - takes care of my vacations when he sees I need 'em
Gotta love it here

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Well well well...T333 adopting my tactics. I used to regularly send members on day outings and short breaks. It did some of them the power of good...time away to think about their bad behaviour.......some of them rehabilitated and some didn't....so the ones that didn't, the holidays became longer and longer. Go figure ! Sounds like the path you are on.

Everything is known in advance.

Well well well...T333 adopting my tactics. I used to regularly send members on day outings and short breaks. It did some of them the power of good...time away to think about their bad behaviour.......some of them rehabilitated and some didn't....so the ones that didn't, the holidays became longer and longer. Go figure ! Sounds like the path you are on.

Everything is known in advance.

Agreed!