approve/moderate first few posts by new users?

no money for taking all the abuse on T2win.....?......you sure must love it here guys !

N

That ain't the half of it. They've been doing this for 20 years and from the looks of it, their misguided fervor is in a declining market (T2W) that already took out the 20% decline mark to be labeled as a legitimate BEAR Trend.

Both are sound asleep, lost in the spell and myth as more and more lambs roll in on a daily basis making the driver of the bus richer but everyone else is dying or dead already.

THEY call such cats TRUE BELIEVERS.

Mods are unpaid so being unemployed is not possible.

That ain't the half of it. Now even donations to mods are prohibited. This is a whole new level of Abuse. What a country! When the jailer gets the prisoner to say, "I love it" .............. job's done, lid's closed.

I have made a proposal to Sharky about the current spam we are getting and if he agrees then all of it will disappear so hang fire for the moment.

Excellent. Then you have no problem deleting all my posts as they are all SPAM. Quite puzzling though is something you said 3 times to me, "you post useful stuff" (not exact quote) and "I don't have anything against you" :):):) Bloody Hell, I believed you. I still do, except for the SPAM - that was likely an error in judgement but it should work in my favor and yours as SPAM gotta go

Is there any honor left in any of you?

Delete my SPAM

Excellent. Then you have no problem deleting all my posts as they are all SPAM. Quite puzzling though is something you said 3 times to me, "you post useful stuff" (not exact quote) and "I don't have anything against you" :):):) Bloody Hell, I believed you. I still do, except for the SPAM - that was likely an error in judgement but it should work in my favor and yours as SPAM gotta go

Is there any honor left in any of you?

Delete my SPAM

Nice try. Quoting a post made over 3 years ago, which clearly went nowhere.

Trader333 said:
I have made a proposal to Sharky about the current spam we are getting and if he agrees then all of it will disappear so hang fire for the moment.

Looks like you are stuck here for ever and ever.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Trader333 said:

View attachment 273392View attachment 273392

Trader333 said:

Try this one, way better, far more relevant and oh oh oh so ON-topic ................

Just a quick update about some changes to moderation on the site:

The current team consists of myself, @Trader333 and @Lightning McQueen - we're all actively moderating the site on a daily basis.

A big thanks to @[COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)][B]counter_violent who's been a mod for several years (longer than I can remember) and who's recently stepped down due to time commitments at work.[/B][/COLOR]

As always if you spot anything that's spam or just suspect (and that includes, for example, new members posting 'fluff' or 'filler' posts), please do report it, using the "(!) Report" link at the bottom of every post and shown in the image below. We've already starting taking a tougher line with moderation and I'll be posting updates to the Community Constitution and Vendor Policy in the next few weeks.

see quote, answers in corresponding color ................

The new Trade2Win LOW is embedded in the concept, "counter-violent Fired even after having worked for FREE for decades" :ROFLMAO: That leaves Trader333 And Rambo McQueen as mere mortals in the TRUE BELIEVER dept. :ROFLMAO:

Report! Q.E.D. T2W = vessel for sea going snitches

taking a tougher line with moderation :ROFLMAO: Except for Fibo everyone else here is a goddamn saint - you need moderation for 'em too? WTF are the saints doing to rival Fibo? :ROFLMAO:

A big thanks to @[SIZE=5][B]counter_violent[/B][/SIZE] who's been a mod for several years (longer than I can remember) and who's recently stepped down due to time commitments at work.

Added to Fibo's Axioms as now surpassing even current Axiom #1 (all women like sex but the ones who have no money are better than the ones that do)

Axiom #1: Doing a job for 20 years for free and then getting fired is worse than being turned down by even a hooker

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I've fallen and can't get up - from the incessant, interminable lafffffter

Mods are unpaid so being unemployed is not possible.

That my friends is the cry for Help = Rescue of Trader333 from deeep under the weight of boulders. As far as I know, I'm the only one who responded to his Distress Call.

Shame on all of you deadbeats.

At 1:30 for Sharky ............ free the prisoners

>>>>>>

Looks like you are stuck here for ever and ever. <<<<<<

You're a stupid Mahn, Mr. Burke. Don't you see the Pyrrhic Victory?

The longer I stay here the worse it is for T2W in the public eye. Wait till financial reporters and CNBC get wind of the fake traders here who will not show trading records. The sh*t will hit the fan. I will be lafffffing for decades

Just one letter to Scotty at CNBC will get the ball rolling. :ROFLMAO:

So you wanted to make this site worse for everybody with your posts of wisdom.

View attachment 273461

Incorrect as usual! 🤣

Rufey, are you really that dumb that you can never correctly duplicate what I say? Shocking that you got the technical charts right!

Pay attention now

Fibo makes the site GREAT/Best of the BEST/worldwide by making it worst for all the deadbeats who produce nothing - for example, YOU and the rest of the core 30 engine at T2W. For YOU it will be Fibo making your life misery until you leave or get kicked out! Then the site will then grow and people from all over the world will flock here because FIBO will lift the site to astronomical levels.

Incorrect as usual! 🤣

Rufey, are you really that dumb that you can never correctly duplicate what I say? Shocking that you got the technical charts right!

Pay attention now

Fibo makes the site GREAT/Best of the BEST/worldwide by making it worst for all the deadbeats who produce nothing - for example, YOU and the rest of the core 30 engine at T2W. For YOU it will be Fibo making your life misery until you leave or get kicked out! Then the site will then grow and people from all over the world will flock here because FIBO will lift the site to astronomical levels.

View attachment 273472 View attachment 273473 View attachment 273474

Read quote first, read it again and again and then see this ..............

A professional will be hired to review all members trading records. This will COST! Big f******** deal Moderators and staff here are currently working for free so that leaves 400k/month for investment into the business.

When the professional completes his job, all members here get star-rated as per my thread here

Then the marketing begins. All countries will be hit the Fibo way. It is after all my specialty. THEY will come. FIBO is the best CLOSER on the planet, even better than Donald Trump and I never resort to a crappy handshake that rattles the other - but it instantly shows who the Alpha is.

The professional forum aka EVANESCENT forum will have high super high membership fees and all trades will be live in real time. It will be run by 15 to 30 top-notch traders that will flock to Fibo. FIBO don't believe in DEFLATIONARY pricing.

This is just for starters. I have a PLAN, a constantly evolving Plan
:):):):)

The Fibo handshake, very different from the Donald shake:

Fibo: full eye contact, light smile, piercing gaze to the back of the head, a handshke so firm the the recipient know who the dominant one is and instantly goes into subservience.

No tricks are necessary like those of Donald Trump, to pull and yank the body towards him and scare the daylights out of the recipient

Handshake is necessary when I close SPONSORS especially in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Hong Kong, China, singapore in person. Super important

All moderators will be on salary so good that theywill never have any problems supporting their family at upper middleclass level = Brentwood/Westwood/Pacific Palisades/ North Santa Monica - California incomes levels.

Trader333 will figure very prominently in my plans despite being a friggin robot :):)

Trader333 said:

Violet, I can arrange for you, trader333 and Rambo McQueen to get groceries every week on the house by getting the deleted thread reinstated ............. "Donations of $50 from each and every member for Trader333 and Lightning McQueen"

I can include you too. It must be rough. No income for 20 years and now after getting laid off or fired, you're still stuck posting here - that you cannot trade is now fully understandable, you have no money to trade.

Sad, very sad for me today that the thread was deleted by Admin. That's an instantaneous loss of estimated minm. $50k income for Trader333 and Rambo McQueen for their birthdays. Damn shame.

perhaps T2win needs more content from good traders in all key markets.....advice and commentaries plus some decent systems to pull apart and discuss..........plenty more on algo trading and some resident experts .....

for example whilst lists only a Discord site the NNFX group really went through the roof from his videos and even created a secondary Discord channel for non daily TF.........both seem very very active

this is not to generate more members for patrick (he doesnt need them)...its to prove the point

N

I tend to also spend time mainly on Forex Factory .......personally i think their moderator and posting rules suck.....and some of the members have some serious ego issues

(many many of my requests to collaborate and work with their best have failed....hey perhaps i'm not experienced enough yet .....)

The content however on there is very deep and wide on Forex ....most stuff is discussed .....must admit im not sure what current membership is or indeed the amount of current vs historic activity ......but again its worth a look for the T2win team ....

not saying to copy ...just steal any good bits

N

perhaps T2win needs more content from good traders in all key markets.....advice and commentaries plus some decent systems to pull apart and discuss..........plenty more on algo trading and some resident experts .....

for example whilst lists only a Discord site the NNFX group really went through the roof from his videos and even created a secondary Discord channel for non daily TF.........both seem very very active

this is not to generate more members for patrick (he doesnt need them)...its to prove the point

N

sent October 5th, 2019 to SHARKY .................. (PM threads)

Fibo:

I don't get it - I'm posting real time trades and am ready to back it up with real records at the meet up in London so we can all see who the real traders are. This is a bad thing? Its so obvious that there are so many pretenders/poser traders that it should be OK to attack them and ask for real time trades, but this is not allowed. It stinks.

Requesting you announce trading records to be shown as a big plus (as it can't be enforced, only encouraged and requested) at meetups in London. AND in all trading situations the member must post the entry/exit in real time within 1-5 minutes

How much easier would it be to get on a site and instantly see who the top traders are and then just follow them?

Reminder: Site name is Trade2Win not Trade2Scam or trade2sham or Trade2Lose.

Regards

Fibo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharks replied on Oct 29

Hi Fibo,

Greetings! So are you in London much? Any chance of a coffee?

Best,
Paul.

Fibo's reply to the Mako Shark :)

October 29th Fibo replied to Sharky

Absolutely yes on the coffee and more ................. like party, dinner etc.,

I can fly to London, yes, not my choice for travel but will bump it up to biblical if you can pass the order down for your gang to bring their trading records with them. If so, I can be there YESTERDAY

Mako SHARK replied to Fibo on October 29th:

Roger that. Will spread the word.