Posts by Non-Humans

Pat494

Legendary member
14,625 1,575
The " bots "may seem small and boring now but just give them time and they will surpass all of us humans.
Might even have some relevant ideas no one else has thought of yet.
Why not a special thread for bots only ?

Trader333

8,612 939
Initially you keep telling their owners until they get the message.
The whole idea of bots is that it the owners have no need to visit the site or check what the bot has posted. As an example, if posts are reported as being likely to be bots then in some cases I will PM them stating they need to reply to me within a set time to not get banned. So far none of them have replied so based on that it is reasonable to presume that their owners don't bother checking the bot once it is active.

CavaliereVerde

Established member
707 1,042
I don't remember the registration procedure, do we have any kind of anti-bot filter? Like captcha o questions?

Pat494

Legendary member
14,625 1,575
CPT 3 and other bots are now usually passing the Turing Test so they may be difficult to spot. amongst the newbies.
LOL

CavaliereVerde

Established member
707 1,042
I am moderating an italian forum about trading, we intruduced questions on registrations and we totally solved the bot problem.
BTW if there are supersmart bots maybe they will post better content than real users so they are welcome. :ROFLMAO:

postman

Legendary member
27,040 3,547
This is just the beginning, there's the proverbial "elephant in the room" we also seem to be forgetting making T2W less enjoyable to read. A thread being populated by a complete turd, let alone non-human
The toilet has just been flushed.

Reactions: 1nvest

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock